Excessive or not? Police confrontation after being hit by a drunk driver.

I dont see anything exvessive at all. It doesnt even look like the cop pushed the guy for him to fall that hard. Also no sympathy for drunk drivers

Will the driver also get charged with assault on a police officer with a deadly weapon? :nerd:

If I was the cop I would've pulled him out the car and beat his *** mercilessly. You just tried to run me over. Minus [emoji]128011[/emoji] have been shooting at me.

Last edited:
I dont think this is the reaction that OP wanted :lol:

I didn't want any reaction just thought I would share. I think the officers actions were very well justified. I personally would have done more to the driver if I could have.

I like how he conveniently left left off that the officer was hit buy a car

He is a SHE. And it clearly says "after being hit by a drunk driver" I guess you assumed the driver hit him with a fist or hand...?

Another example of police using excessive force. If the officer had both legs broken then fine. But even if he only had lets say one leg broken from the drunk driver hitting him, he shouldn't throw the guy down from the car.

If anything in this situation, that guy should sue the cop for being in his way. Hopefully he gets paid. Not srs

@SoleWoman  I had assumed that his squad car was hit by a drunk driver at first... Not that it matters.

@Frank Mucus  I'm counting down to when someone takes that post seriously. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

If it had been a black man, would have been Fruitvale Station Volume 2. These cops need to start answering for their actions.

I normally don't care for police but I really don't see any wrong doing. The officer was nearly killed for nothing. I would've been frustrated as well.

exactly what was considered "excessive"?

The action in question was after the driver got out the car he was pushed to the ground. Which really looked like a shove and the driver not having good balance due to intoxication

^if you watch it again he did push him. It's just a push he wouldn't have fell from if was sober

You almost take me from my family, that police **** go out the window.
Why even be a cop then?  You're signing up fully aware of the dangerous situations you may be put in.  I'd expect your average citizen to lose their cool, but cops should be held at a higher standard and shouldn't fly off the handle in high-stress situations.

Before I get the "
eyes.gif
" or "
indifferent.gif
," I think the driver deserves every charge he's gonna get and I don't think the cop was "excessive" though I do think he acted out of anger, which he shouldn't have done.

america with police > an america without police :x

Yes I fully agree given our current state. My rebutle to that would be a well informed freethinking population with a with true gnosis of right and wrong, practicing and teaching the non aggression principe as well as the self defense principle to our youth > America with police.

The collective consciousness is engineered and taylored so that we have an ignorant and fearful population that "needs" policing. Who knows if it will change in our lifetime. All I know is I'm not gonna act like it's something it's not. These guys are not heros. Mislead with good intentions at best. **** the police

Last edited:

Yes I fully agree given our current state. My rebutle to that would be a well informed freethinking population with a with true gnosis of right and wrong, practicing and teaching the non aggression principe as well as the self defense principle to our youth > America with police.

The collective consciousness is engineered and taylored so that we have an ignorant and fearful population that "needs" policing. Who knows if it will change in our lifetime. All I know is I'm not gonna act like it's something it's not. These guys are not heros. Mislead with good intentions at best. **** the police[/quote

Who do you consider heroes?

Man whatever. It would have been excessive if he pissed on him when he fell down. Dude won't even remember getting slapped around.

My rebutle to that would be a well informed freethinking population with a with true gnosis of right and wrong, practicing and teaching the non aggression principe as well as the self defense principle to our youth > America with police.

so fairytale idealism crafted into your perceived vision of a hypothetical utopia > the realities of actual life.....!?!?!?!

wow... how long did it take you to come to that conclusion?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom