EXCLUSIVE: 1st Magnum on 30" DUB Ganja's...(PIC)

Just sayin' tho
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Just sayin' tho
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I hear you.

If you (or anybody) doesn't like it, that's fine....but, to question my taste is just absurd.

Hell, I could drop a post tomorrow full of expensive, exotic cars....when I do that, all the sudden my taste is impeccable and I get praise from everybody...

BUT, when I put these up, all the sudden I come under fire, and my age, credit score, race, etc. comes into question.

I guess that's NT for you.

As stated, I love cars. PERIOD. From a Model-T, to a Spyker, there's beauty in everything.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

#3--You're still stuck in the stoneage and wouldn't put anything bigger than a 20" rim on your car

i kinda feel like putting on excessive rims is stoneage now

Originally Posted by c nelson

Prime example: THIS CAR is owned by my dude....a 28-year old WHITE GUY who OWNS HIS OWN BUSINESS
i dont know where you from, but in my city a white guy would get his harassed daily jumping out that, hell even robbed. its a clean car though, idpush it easy, granted with smaller rims. aint for all that unwanted attention

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by c nelson

Prime example: THIS CAR is owned by my dude....a 28-year old WHITE GUY who OWNS HIS OWN BUSINESS
i dont know where you from, but in my city a white guy would get his harassed daily jumping out that, hell even robbed. its a clean car though, id push it easy, granted with smaller rims. aint for all that unwanted attention

Nah, he owns a rim shop and deals with people from all walks of life. He's respected by everyone here....

People have to understand different people will do different things, I would never own this but I liek it. Some people like to mod they cars, but msot peopledon't, and those are usually the people who see no point in car mods. To most people a car is an appliance from getting from point A to B, to other it isan expression, or a lounge, or a speed demon, etc. Most people here would get a stock 3 serires and call it a day. I could never do that, ridin stock is fordialy cars, or the birds.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

People have to understand different people will do different things, I would never own this but I liek it. Some people like to mod they cars, but msot people don't, and those are usually the people who see no point in car mods. To most people a car is an appliance from getting from point A to B, to other it is an expression, or a lounge, or a speed demon, etc. Most people here would get a stock 3 serires and call it a day. I could never do that, ridin stock is for dialy cars, or the birds.

pimp.gif

infamousod wrote:

that's not true at all, it's exactly about the money being spent and the sad thing is that their too ignorant to realize it.

and I didn't assume, that's why I ASKED. the hobby might be great for you personally but a lot of those people you run with would be much better off not buying rims.

show me the thread with drug dealing or piss poor white/asian kids souping up BMWs or rice rocket's and I'll post the same thing. although they are at least enhancing the car's performance, for racing or whatever... 30" rims is strictly just to say you have them.

#1---A lot of them, BUT...that can also be said for ANY customization field. We just "look the part". When I was heavy in the Import scene, I knew a lot of people who sold cocaine, but...I guess police didn't deem that Hollister shirts and A&F were threatening.

if a rice rocket drove off a cliff...

Ok, so...other than shoes (obviously), what's your "guilty pleasure"? You just save and save and save, and dont have any hobbies or anything you spend your hard-earned money on?

i buy stuff with function not flash. i spend on quality anything and everything as long as it can be justified. i came to nt for the performance shoes not 300$jordans.

and whats really sad is you crying about stereotypes and being labeled from the first post. stop saying things would be different if you were posting expensiveimports, its not even about wasting money its the fact that a disproportionate about is wasted.

you:
9e715ae3e8f048630afe4f24c8423cb2b43b890.jpg

Different strokes for different people..... I was raised in Memphis and have an appreciation for this lifestlye.

I still want a mid 80's T-Top Monte Carlo SS though. I want original everything though

wheel well is ridiculous
laugh.gif

the same dudes be in here criticising cam every time
smh.gif

and now every dude riding rims is a drug dealer or has 20 illegitimate kids? and every dude in something euro or jdm is an upstanding individual?what kind ofignorant stereotypical bull %%#! is that?

Yo Cam, most of NT would never understand, cars in genral are a massive waste of money unless its a base model corolla, civic or equivalent, but people wantnicee thigns than that. When peopel buy Benzes and BMWs, they want to be seen, the smae could be said for pretty much every other car on the road out there.

Originally Posted by infamousod

infamousod wrote:

that's not true at all, it's exactly about the money being spent and the sad thing is that their too ignorant to realize it.

and I didn't assume, that's why I ASKED. the hobby might be great for you personally but a lot of those people you run with would be much better off not buying rims.

show me the thread with drug dealing or piss poor white/asian kids souping up BMWs or rice rocket's and I'll post the same thing. although they are at least enhancing the car's performance, for racing or whatever... 30" rims is strictly just to say you have them.

#1---A lot of them, BUT...that can also be said for ANY customization field. We just "look the part". When I was heavy in the Import scene, I knew a lot of people who sold cocaine, but...I guess police didn't deem that Hollister shirts and A&F were threatening.

if a rice rocket drove off a cliff...

Ok, so...other than shoes (obviously), what's your "guilty pleasure"? You just save and save and save, and dont have any hobbies or anything you spend your hard-earned money on?

i buy stuff with function not flash. i spend on quality anything and everything as long as it can be justified. i came to nt for the performance shoes not 300$ jordans.

and whats really sad is you crying about stereotypes and being labeled from the first post. stop saying things would be different if you were posting expensive imports, its not even about wasting money its the fact that a disproportionate about is wasted.

you:

laugh.gif
@ the pic...

Not sure how long you've been around, or if you even frequent car threads, BUT...it's a normal thing. Maybe not with you, but others. Been puttin upthese posts for the past 4+ years, so trust me...I've seen it from all angles. With your average person, it's about the amount of how much theycost...as those people supposedly could've found a much better use for it. If you dont fit into that category, then kudos to you.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

wheel well is ridiculous
laugh.gif

the same dudes be in here criticising cam every time
smh.gif

and now every dude riding rims is a drug dealer or has 20 illegitimate kids? and every dude in something euro or jdm is an upstanding individual?what kind of ignorant stereotypical bull %%#! is that?

laugh.gif
Exactly!

Big rims does not equal a good looking car.

Its car culture...Something you obviously dont understand. Stretched rubber, carbon fiber components, paint, weight reduction, hydraulics, dayton wire wheels,TV's, gaming systems, big wheels, etc...

Its not about making a car look good (Unless that is your goal in the beginning and that would fall into a different category of CAR CULTURE), its about makinga car YOURS...Get with the program everyone.

Dayyaaaam. Those are some big rims.

I wonder how the ride feels with those gigantic rims, you almost have to avoid everything potentially hazardous on the road.

^This is the same dude who was cosigning this type stuff not even a year ago and talkin bout he pulls into the hood with his system at full volume

I was talkin bout throwedinthegame lol. I could see this car being stupid if it was half done, but it wasn't

Back
Top Bottom