Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

around how much more over retail do BIN these releases go for on eBay?

i never know of anybody selling em around my area

350-700. happy hunting
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by asu42

Where do you cop a BIN release? Does it have to be NDC or a nike store?

This.  Do regular stores get them?  I haven't even tried for the other BINs, but I'll probably try to get these.

Originally Posted by asu42

Where do you cop a BIN release? Does it have to be NDC or a nike store?

This.  Do regular stores get them?  I haven't even tried for the other BINs, but I'll probably try to get these.

i need these in my life. any idea where these are being released in the northern new jersey/ new york area?

i need these in my life. any idea where these are being released in the northern new jersey/ new york area?

i really hope the jan 15th rd sticks, im ready to rock these already. hopefully my local hoh gets their allocation this time, they didnt receive the bin 7's due to all the other new hoh openeing up. there are 2 hoh in my city but i only have a solid connect at one, my other connect at the other hoh is 50/50 on these bin releases and his store is the main hoh in my city that is guranteed to get everything. if the other hoh in my city gets them than im locked down 100% for at least 1 pair.

i really hope the jan 15th rd sticks, im ready to rock these already. hopefully my local hoh gets their allocation this time, they didnt receive the bin 7's due to all the other new hoh openeing up. there are 2 hoh in my city but i only have a solid connect at one, my other connect at the other hoh is 50/50 on these bin releases and his store is the main hoh in my city that is guranteed to get everything. if the other hoh in my city gets them than im locked down 100% for at least 1 pair.

I guess Jan 15th isn't the release date. Does anybody have any info on these? I'm guessing we would've heard something by now.

I guess Jan 15th isn't the release date. Does anybody have any info on these? I'm guessing we would've heard something by now.

all of these bins have been ok..not worth the dough...and although this ones one of the best...ill never wait for it or drop paypa

all of these bins have been ok..not worth the dough...and although this ones one of the best...ill never wait for it or drop paypa

Back
Top Bottom