EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Oh look out we have a badass over here

How is he being a badass? :rolleyes

It's easy for you to say Boston shouldn't celebrate as you weren't on lockdown and panic all week basically. Those people NEED a type of positive release like this. There's a lot to be sad about with the lives lost, but theres a lot to be happy about as well. If I went through that type of week where my city was completely shut down to end it because of a shootout and one of the biggest manhunts the country has ever seen, i'd definitely want to enjoy some fun times with close ones.

I'm not from Boston nor do I really like the police but I was still yelling USA! while watching from my house once we captured suspect #2 and I give those police mad props from bringing them to justice.   It could have been a lot worse.   Hats off to those brave men and women that put their life on the line to capture them scum bags!    For anyone that's mad about the Patriotism that was shown last night in Boston you must really hate our country. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
And another season of 24, Homeland and whatever tv show comes to a close. Now who plays the old man who finds the guy in his boat...

It's ok. Keep watching your tv and buying your china slave goods. This made Boston look like idiots and everyone is on tv clapping. Why?

In another country if it was found out that this guy did this he would have his head cut off and that would be the end

Well, with your baseless speculation it's easy to see why you don't understand. These guys know what they are doing, and I'm guessing they figured chasing a dude with a number of explosive devices through the dark was not the best strategy. They instead chose to set up a perimeter and slowly make their way through the area. The bomber did not elude anybody. That's why he's in custody now.
This. I can understand the frustration that this took so long that some of you are expressing, but the fact of the matter is the kid did not escape. The lockdown worked - it kept the kid from having an opportunity to get out of the area. I admit it is a little bit disconcerting to know that he was found outside of the perimeter and could have harmed the boat owner when he went out there but I don't think it's productive to think about the what ifs.

So, if this kid lives. What kind of evidence do they have? Remember these guys are considered "Americans", so he'll have their day in court I believe even though they are guilty by the court of public opinion. Serious question, please don't respond with personal attacks or LULz
Yeah - I was wondering about this. I think the surveillance camera stuff from Monday is pretty good - but it's not necessarily enough.
They probably have a fair amount of ballistic stuff to go through from yesterday/Thursday night.
Plus depends on what they found in the kids dorm room and the Cambridge apartment.
Just brainstorming, but I can see the guy's defense lawyer arguing that he didn't have knowledge of the extent of the brother's plan and try and blame it all on the bro. I think the interrogation process is going to be crucial. It's a 19 year old kid - my guess is he's not going to hold up and will probably end up implicating himself or confessing, but there's no guarantee there. For the record, I personally think the kid is guilty of sin and don't think he should get off lightly even if his brother was the mastermind here. It's a matter of proving it in court though.

If he was never in the boat, he never would have gotten shot to bleed out​

Either way, the best police force in the world shouldn't be depending on that to catch the most wanted man in America​
Any suggestions on what they should have done differently? They caught the kid without further bloodshed - granted it took a while.

So suspect 2 didn't give up without a fight? Is that why there was a shoot out? I thought they found him all bloodied up. If he had a gun on him, why didn't he shoot at the boat owner who found him? I confused

So suspect 2 didn't give up without a fight? Is that why there was a shoot out? I thought they found him all bloodied up. If he had a gun on him, why didn't he shoot at the boat owner who found him? I confused
Boat owner didn't find him... it was a neighbor, and I'm guessing he didn't see the neighbor since he would have likely moved to a new location if he knew he was found out.

All he has to say is my brother influenced me n told me if I didn't do it him and the orginazation he worked for was gonna kill me

He can even go on and add when the shoot out happened u can tell it was my brothers doin cause i was scared n ran he stayed n retaliated

He can blame the dead cop on his brother n make up a story

I see him getting a reduced sentence if that

Everybody in they momma has come out n said the younger boy is a good kid he wouldn't do something like this

And another season of 24, Homeland and whatever tv show comes to a close. Now who plays the old man who finds the guy in his boat...

It's ok. Keep watching your tv and buying your china slave goods. This made Boston look like idiots and everyone is on tv clapping. Why?

In another country if it was found out that this guy did this he would have his head cut off and that would be the end
How did it make Boston look like idiots when they cheered when the terrorist was captured?  We wanted him alive so he can talk and give us info.  We want to ask questions like did others help them?  Were they  being backed by a terrorist organization? You know questions  like this to help prevent another attack.
laugh.gif
LMAO and it's funny you talk about us buying our "China slave goods" when you are a member of NikeTalk.  Nike's products are made in China you hypocrite!  Stop whining about Boston showing their patriotism!   You must really hate the US to be bashing Boston after what they went through.

Last edited:
Did the mods merge this thread with the conspiracy thread?
nerd.gif
I agree I can't believe the hate some of these people have for the country that they live in
mean.gif
Only if they realized how great they have it here.  Our country isn't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better then most of the world.

That kid made distance.

But odds are, the cops weren't creative or attentive enough to find him. They almost definitely marched past him and even searched the house. I mean, he wasn't that far away from the shootout. But he probably confused them by (I'm guessing on accident) doubling back and heading the way he came from.

View media item 374647
And if they would've checked that night, they could've missed the blood? Or maybe they just weren't thorough outside.

All he has to say is my brother influenced me n told me if I didn't do it him and the orginazation he worked for was gonna kill me

He can even go on and add when the shoot out happened u can tell it was my brothers doin cause i was scared n ran he stayed n retaliated

He can blame the dead cop on his brother n make up a story

I see him getting a reduced sentence if that

Everybody in they momma has come out n said the younger boy is a good kid he wouldn't do something like this

That boy ain't never seeing the light of day ever again :lol:

Some of the things said in this thread :smh:

What's going on in this thread? Complaining about celebrating the capture of a person that had an entire state in fear for 5 days? Really though? Must of run out of things to talk about I guess.

police said on cnn there was a shootout at the boat, but they never showed his weapon?? same for the MIT cop that was killed, are they going to do actual police work or they just gonna say it was them?

not lookin for a conspiracy at all just wondering why the media allows so many holes in the story but then they'll go and interview his mechanic or friends that haven't spoke to him in years

hope he speaks and we all get to hear first hand what the heck he was thinking

Any idea what Glen Beck is talking about he'll reveal on Monday if the government doesn't come clean? Whole thing seems outta left field..

Looking for viewers/ratings. If he had something that scathing on the government, he'd say it now....not leave people looking for answers with some stupid cliffhanger comment.

Last edited:
That's the dead older brother

Sad the younger brother fell for his older brothers influence

no that twitter page is of the 19 year old, not the older brother. those are things he posted/tweeted/said.

its kinda funny reading through his friends twitter pages that are not private. one of his friends is trying to pull "information" he can to show they were set up by Craft International Private Military Forces and that a crisis team was used to act it all out. :lol:

it will be interesting to see what all unfolds of this though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom