EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Any idea what Glen Beck is talking about he'll reveal on Monday if the government doesn't come clean? Whole thing seems outta left field..

I sure as heck wouldn't trust him over our government, or just about any other person in this country. But from the video I watched it seemed he thinks the Saudi National they questioned they day after the bombing is some sort of terrorist (possibly involved in 3 incidents? Speculating from the way he held up 3 fingers and said bad, bad, bad).
I've also read that although the Saudi National was said to have no involvement, he is being deported. Not sure if that's true though.

trained to evade? youre not living in the real world. its not that hard for an average looking person to disappear off the map. you make it seem like its some CSI borne identity type technology in use right now where cameras pinpoint cheekbone height and ear width on a face in the middle of a crowd 2 blocks away. trained professionals cant do that? have you NOT heard of chris dorner? yes homeland and fbi was searching as soon as videos were made available. but they didnt know who it was that fast. ur not being realistic. they had to narrow down SUSPECTS out of 1000s of people. with grainy videos. amid chaos. and if it wasnt for the two bombers tryna be all cool and acting calmly..odds are wed STILL be looking for suspects, not having 1 dead and the other in custody. if they hadnt been so dumb to kill the cop at MIT would we even have known what AREA they were in? cmon now...be realistic. potential suspects in real time, lol ur funny. like i said, ur making it seem like finding 1 person in a city AT NIGHT is easy to do.
Chris Dorner was trained in methods I'm very familiar with. You do know that Dorner avoided the roads and got out of dodge after he committed the crime as I mentioned earlier?

As you completely ignored what I said of them using the recognition technology to pull faces in the immediate area of the bombing, who may have had prior profile inquiries. Wouldn't you think you'd start with that once you come to the conclusion that the bag was placed there?

Furthermore, how about you find out a bit more about the face recognition here
The BOSS technology consists of two cameras capable of taking stereoscopic
images of a face and the back end Remote Matching System (RMS). Stereoscopic images are
two images of the same object, taken at slightly different angles that create an illusion of 3-
dimensional depth from the 2-dimensional images. The cameras transfer the pair of images to
the RMS via fiber optic or wireless technology. The RMS then processes and stores the two
images into a 3D signature, which is the mathematical representation of the stereo-pair images
that the system uses for matching. [COLOR=#red]Using the BOSS facial recognition algorithms, the signature
is matched against a locally stored database created from volunteers, using a combination of
mathematical and statistical analysis.
[/COLOR]
BOSS is capable of capturing images of an individual at 50-100 meters in distance. The
system can capture images of subjects participating from a specific distance, or be set up in a
way that tracks and passively captures frontal face images of an individual as he/she moves in
front of the camera.

For search algorithms from the two most accurate providers, the time required to execute a one-to-many search
against an enrolled population of 1.6 million people is 0.4 and 1.2 seconds respectively
- here

since it sounds like some Bourne Identity technology that isn't in use or remotely possible. I would entertain it more but tangible evidence of capabilities might be a bit much. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Beck better stop playing, I don't trust the government 100% but he cant be calling them out like that and not expect some type of punishment. Giving the government 3 days to declassify some information about the Saudi National that got deported? Either they will pay him to shut up or they will find a way to shut him up.

What does the Saudi National even have anything to do with it? He got deported... that shows you all we need to know.

Just watch the interview, dude seemed convinced that the Saudi is a terrorist. Either Beck is high as a kite or Beck really does know something. We shall see.

What does the Saudi National even have anything to do with it? He got deported... that shows you all we need to know.

Whats fishy about it is initially he was at the marathon and they claimed he was a suspect taken into custody. They raided his home and took bags of evidence then they realized hes connected to "major Saudi clans that deals with Al-Qaida" (its on various new sites).

Something aint right but I wouldnt dare go on TV and put it on blast. Seems like they caught him slipping before some **** went down and they let him go instead of making his fams start more terrorist attacks.

Last edited:
damn. that last one
mean.gif

to much irony
That last one is just crazy
eek.gif

So saudi guy is a terrorist possibly?

That last one is just crazy :wow:
So saudi guy is a terrorist possibly?

Yeah it says he had 3 terrorist related red flags on his file which is why hes being deported for "national security reasons" yet the Homeland Security secretary said she has no knowledge of him being deported on Tuesday :lol: they suck at covering stuff up.

Yeah it says he had 3 terrorist related red flags on his file which is why hes being deported for "national security reasons" yet the Homeland Security secretary said she has no knowledge of him being deported on Tuesday
laugh.gif
they suck at covering stuff up.
Jeez this is crazy.
tired.gif
They said he was at wrong place, at wrong time. LOL

All these people in here saying Boston celebrating is stupid, questioning patriotism.

You guys have no idea how lucky you are to live here. Unappreciative bastards :smh:
Why should someone celebrate. Last time I checked there are about 5 people dead and some that lost limb whos lives will never be the same. Instead we respect the dead with a memorial service. Aspecialy the MIT police officer because if it was not for him things would of ended up really different

Don't know about you guys but I'm very interested in what he has to say cause remember his brother went back to Russia for sixth months and then came back with this plan. What if his brother joined some type of terrorist group out in Russia and right now there are 50 other dudes just like these two spread out across the states just waiting to attack?

Why should someone celebrate. Last time I checked there are about 5 people dead and some that lost limb whos lives will never be the same. Instead we respect the dead with a memorial service. Aspecialy the MIT police officer because if it was not for him things would of ended up really different

Man, shut the eff up. The people in that area spent four days in shock, freaking the eff out, not knowing what might come next. So when they kill one of the sub-humans that did it, and arrested the second one, it's cause for celebration.

Man, shut the eff up. The people in that area spent four days in shock, freaking the eff out, not knowing what might come next. So when they kill one of the sub-humans that did it, and arrested the second one, it's cause for celebration.
Oh look out we have a badass over here

Back
Top Bottom