EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

I would really like to know what in all the bloody hell possesses someone to do things like this and not give a damn. It's like people are just averse to the value of human life. Or, for some reason, the government needs to expedite the process of stripping Americans of their rights.

im still perplexed as to how this gets setup n planned unnoticed
. . . Word . . . there should be divisions looking out for suspicious activity like this 24/7 instead of stopping people for weed and other petty **** . . . but . . . whatever . . .​

There are divisions that look for stuff like this. They all received billions in funding after 911. DHS and TSA are the main ones that come to mind.

. . . Word . . . there should be divisions looking out for suspicious activity like this 24/7 instead of stopping people for weed and other petty **** . . . but . . . whatever . . .​

Bro, what do you think the CIA and FBI are for?

Was talking about on a more local level . . . of course there's the CIA and FBI but things only get to them once warnings/red flags have appeared . . . was talking about someone who looks for these types of things on a daily basis even if 9 times outta 10 nothing comes up​

http://www.dhses.ny.gov/oct/

You can't stop everything, you'd be surprised at all thr stuff that does get stopped you don't hear about

Close family friends growing up had three brothers in the FBI

There are divisions that look for stuff like this. They all received billions in funding after 911. DHS and TSA are the main ones that come to mind.

Bro, what do you think the CIA and FBI are for?

Was talking about on a more local level . . . of course there's the CIA and FBI but things only get to them once warnings/red flags have appeared . . . was talking about someone who looks for these types of things on a daily basis even if 9 times outta 10 nothing comes up​

Ah OK, gotcha.

Live footage of the incidents...

Warning Graphic:

Last edited:
RIP to those who passed away and hope those that were injured received minimal damage... I anticipate patriot act 2.0 after this and a warm welcome for drones.

I would really like to know what in all the bloody hell possesses someone to do things like this and not give a damn. It's like people are just averse to the value of human life. Or, for some reason, the government needs to expedite the process of stripping Americans of their rights.

Lack of empathy, religious radicals, extreme hatred, etc.

:smh: just reading on here about this saudi being taken into custody or some **** like this. and the post reported it?

if you posting **** from the NY post you should be banned.

I actually heard it on WBZ FM (Boston Station) and NBC News. FBI is questioning a suspect at a hospital. Hospital is on lockdown. Take it how you want it. Don't shoot the messenger.

Just saw this on Facebook.

Could be anyone but 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i hate to be cliche, but alfred said it best..

tumblr_m7ixa3CXLX1r8qlxyo1_500.gif

i just wanted to state an observation im not by any means trying to troll but these "attacks" like the movie theater newton and this have mostly white people as the victims. why is that?

it doesnt make sense to me

Saudi National in custody. Was tackled and turned over to BPD. Currently being cooperative during questioning and denying involvement.

Just reported AGAIN.

Woke up feeling great this morning. Just saw this **** and it has made me do a complete 180.

I'm ******g pissed off man. Some real pieces of **** in this world

On 9/11 I was on top of a roof watching after the planes hit.

That picture is propbably meaningless

People sit on rooftops and watch parades and marathons all the time

i just wanted to state an observation im not by any means trying to troll but these "attacks" like the movie theater newton and this have mostly white people as the victims. why is that?

it doesnt make sense to me
there are a lot more white people around than anything else in boston and colorado both.  makes perfect sense to me.

Somebody in the middle east is saying the same thing right now about the U.S. and how we just dropped a bomb on a village that was having a wedding and killed 30.

I don't say that to take away from or compare to what happened in Boston, but just to show the overall disregard for life in this WORLD is out of hand and sickening.

Also whatever "news" station that was so quick to report it was a "Saudi national" needs to kick rocks. The obvious attempt to rustle American jimmies is obvious.

Back
Top Bottom