EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

On 9/11 I was on top of a roof watching after the planes hit.

That picture is propbably meaningless

People sit on rooftops and watch parades and marathons all the time

so you were behind all this?

damn son.

srs, you're right. This is probably meaningless.

Man.. I saw that one dude on the wheelchair.. Feel so bad man.. I hope all those affected well wishes and RIP to those who passed because of this.

Saudi National in custody. Was tackled and turned over to BPD. Currently being cooperative during questioning and denying involvement.

Just reported AGAIN.

I just saw that (a written report) on CBS. At the same time, the newscasters here stated that BPD has denied any reports of such nature. The reporter made sure to emphasize that there was no mention of any specific nationality ties.

Last edited:
Also whatever "news" station that was so quick to report it was a "Saudi national" needs to kick rocks. The obvious attempt to rustle American jimmies is obvious.

It's been reported that a Saudi National is in custody and being questioned. I don't think they've reported he's necessarily responsible or connected.

One of the girls I'm seeing was in the marathon and she finally got back to me a bit ago after I tried calling and texting earlier. Apparently she finished in 3:50:18 then the bombs went off 10 minutes later and her parents were standing were the first bomb went off 5 minutes before that :wow: :wow: . So crazy to think about but as that gentleman I quoted earlier said, don't take anyone or anything, especially life, for granted. It's a cole world in 2013.

Real cole.

I'm bugging out right now. First day at my new job today and it was just a few blocks away. Just orientation, so I got home an hour before all this happened, but I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I feel horrible for the families of the 2 that died and I can't imagine what all the injured people are going through, especially those that lost limbs and are dealing with life-altering injuries.

Saudi National in custody. Was tackled and turned over to BPD. Currently being cooperative during questioning and denying involvement.

Just reported AGAIN.

Saw this on the news aswell (CBS I believe). isnt[/B] under arrest or being "detained" or anything they are just asking him questions after he was tackled by someone Bostoner after he (the Saudi national) was seen running away after the blasts :smile:{, like most people would after a big explosion) They stressed that dude is completely copperating and as you said denying any involvement.

It's been reported that a Saudi National is in custody and being questioned. I don't think they've reported he's necessarily responsible or connected.

No I get that part. I just feel like reporting the race/background of the person just adds fuel to the rumor mill.

Just like all these other recent tragedies the news starts running off at the mouth before they have real SOLID info to report.

That's all I was saying.

Last edited:
Man ,crazy
mean.gif

President Obama receiving the news...
View media item 367029
Isn't it crazy to think that due to the President not being constantly online or socially active, there are ***** that tweet pictures of their food that knew before he did? That is such a crazy idea to me.

i just wanted to state an observation im not by any means trying to troll but these "attacks" like the movie theater newton and this have mostly white people as the victims. why is that?

it doesnt make sense to me

there are a lot more white people around than anything else in boston and colorado both.  makes perfect sense to me.

This. There's nothing notable or special about that. If it was Atlanta, victims more than likely would be black. Parts of California, more than likely Latino.

No I get that part. I just feel like reporting the race/background of the person just adds fuel to the rumor mill.

Just like all these other recent tragedies the news starts running off at the mouth before they have real SOLID info to report.

That's all I was saying.

Preach ! .... wait for all the facts to come out before speculating for all we know he could be a white american you never know :nerd:

Why are you surprised the president has better things to do than go on twitter.

well the person you quoted holds that perhaps twitter has some value for the white house to use
not a bad argument either in my opinion

was fdr too old and busy for the radio? no

Last edited:
It's nice to know NTers are experts on the inner workings of how news gets to the president.
laugh.gif
 presidents have a lot more ish to do than spend all day at the computer on facebook or twitter, obama's no exception.  they're busy doing stuff.  ya know, president stuff.  it's pretty common knowledge that the pres's underlings are the ones who deliver the news he needs to get.  love the sodium content tho.

President Obama receiving the news...
View media item 367029
Isn't it crazy to think that due to the President not being constantly online or socially active, there are ***** that tweet pictures of their food that knew before he did? That is such a crazy idea to me.

I've always wondered who takes these pictures?

Last edited:
So in this day and age, ya'll really believe the White House shouldn't have a team of people monitoring twitter and evaluating threats or reports of bombings? Not only is there, but Mr. Obama was probably notified before many people knew what the hell was going.

:lol:  presidents have a lot more ish to do than spend all day at the computer on facebook or twitter, obama's no exception.  they're busy doing stuff.  ya know, president stuff.  it's pretty common knowledge that the pres's underlings are the ones who deliver the news he needs to get.  love the sodium content tho.

to use twitter, does one have to 'spend all day' on it? your generalizations make no sense

Back
Top Bottom