EXPLOSION; BUILDING COLLAPSE

lmaoo dudes 
this is how i feel.

it dont add up. :smh:

I live on 112 st and 2nd ave, so this is basically still part of my area.

All the other residential buildings surrounding that building are fairly new. To me, the tenants in this building just didnt want to move and the developers went another route.
lmaoo cant be serious 

EXPLOSION?!? :smh

More like GENTRIFICATION ATTEMPT

I hope everyone there is safe though smh

Get outta here w/ that...

People are hurt/dead and you can't go more than 5 minutes w/o some sort of moronic conspiracy theory :smh:

My guess is that it was a gas main.

Seems like yall lacking knowledge on landlords breaking down their own building to get rid of rent stabilization, stop acting like this is far fetched.

Seems like yall lacking knowledge on landlords breaking down their own building to get rid of rent stabilization, stop acting like this is far fetched.

This, happened to my sister out in Queens, lady who bought the building refused to do ANY fixing or upgrades but she wanted to raise that rent.

:lol: @ people that are naive to the stuff thats going on in NYC trying to combat my opinion.

This, happened to my sister out in Queens, lady who bought the building refused to do ANY fixing or upgrades but she wanted to raise that rent.
My land lord is doing the same thing to me. Im getting ready to move out. 

laugh.gif
@ people that are naive to the stuff thats going on in NYC trying to combat my opinion.
People are stupid

Without knowing ANY facts, you got dudes claiming conspiracy. That's the moronic part to me.

Without knowing ANY facts, you got dudes claiming conspiracy. That's the moronic part to me.
Suffering and oppression in America is a conspiracy. Everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed. 

lmaoo dudes 
lmaoo cant be serious 

Get outta here w/ that...

People are hurt/dead and you can't go more than 5 minutes w/o some sort of moronic conspiracy theory :smh:

My guess is that it was a gas main.

How is it moronic??? You're acting like **** hasn't been going on in NYC for a while. My guy, did you not hear about the apartment owner in bushwick that pretty much forced all the tenants out by demolishing the building. This isn't a conspiracy theory my guy, it's common sense. All the gentrification that's going on in NYC, everyone wants a piece of the pie. One building goes down, another one goes up with the help of insurance money. Of course that new building is going to be upgraded, and of course that new building is going to charge higher rent prices. Higher rent prices = wealthier tenants

But like I said before, I hope everyone's safe

Common sense ?

Common sense says this was probably caused by a gas leak.

2 confirmed dead... 15 injured... 20 minutes into a thread and you guys are already cooking up conspiracy theory's. :smh:

Last edited:
R.I.P to the people who passed, hope they are able to get the people that are trapped out

where there is smoke there's fire...no pun intended but gentrification at its finest

Lets chill with all the other stuff and focus on lives lost/injured. People who are now displaced.

Last edited:
Common sense ?

Common sense says this was probably caused by a gas leak.

2 confirmed dead... 15 injured... 20 minutes into a thread and you guys are already cooking up conspiracy theory's. :smh:

My guy, you're acting as if a gas leak can't be forced.
/thread

RIP to those who passed, best wishes to those injured

How is it moronic??? You're acting like **** hasn't been going on in NYC for a while. My guy, did you not hear about the apartment owner in bushwick that pretty much forced all the tenants out by demolishing the building. This isn't a conspiracy theory my guy, it's common sense. All the gentrification that's going on in NYC, everyone wants a piece of the pie. One building goes down, another one goes up with the help of insurance money. Of course that new building is going to be upgraded, and of course that new building is going to charge higher rent prices. Higher rent prices = wealthier tenants

But like I said before, I hope everyone's safe
Sounds like

Back
Top Bottom