EXPLOSION; BUILDING COLLAPSE

I guess I can kind of see some ***** up landlord not about that controlled rent life and intentionally lighting fire to a gas line....pretty stupid, if that theory came up over here in less than a page in sure investigators already got the landlord under the scope...if this is the case... :smh:

saw it on NY1 hopefully everybody's ok. debris landed on the train tracks 30 feet in there air across the street. crazy.

if I had to guess, I say meth lab or a severe gas leak. That building is decimated b.

Race thread turn in 5...4...3....2...

:smh:

EXPLOSION?!? :smh

More like GENTRIFICATION ATTEMPT

I hope everyone there is safe though smh

this is how i feel.

it dont add up. :smh:

I live on 112 st and 2nd ave, so this is basically still part of my area.

All the other residential buildings surrounding that building are fairly new. To me, the tenants in this building just didnt want to move and the developers went another route.

lmaoo dudes 
this is how i feel.

it dont add up. :smh:

I live on 112 st and 2nd ave, so this is basically still part of my area.

All the other residential buildings surrounding that building are fairly new. To me, the tenants in this building just didnt want to move and the developers went another route.
lmaoo cant be serious 

EXPLOSION?!? :smh

More like GENTRIFICATION ATTEMPT

I hope everyone there is safe though smh

Get outta here w/ that...

People are hurt/dead and you can't go more than 5 minutes w/o some sort of moronic conspiracy theory :smh:

My guess is that it was a gas main.

Seems like yall lacking knowledge on landlords breaking down their own building to get rid of rent stabilization, stop acting like this is far fetched.

:lol: @ people that are naive to the stuff thats going on in NYC trying to combat my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom