EXPLOSION; BUILDING COLLAPSE

My office is legit a few blocks up the street, but I'm working from home. Be safe guys

Damn. 
nerd.gif

My broinlaws fire house covers that area, not answering his phone but is logical if he's working, hope he's good.

A very substantial amount of structural integrity had to have been destroyed. Engineers design for massive dead and live loads. looks like a structural bay though not the whole building i could be wrong.

saw it on NY1 hopefully everybody's ok. debris landed on the train tracks 30 feet in there air across the street. crazy.

if I had to guess, I say meth lab or a severe gas leak. That building is decimated b.

EXPLOSION?!? :smh

More like GENTRIFICATION ATTEMPT

I hope everyone there is safe though smh

this is how i feel.

it dont add up. :smh:

I live on 112 st and 2nd ave, so this is basically still part of my area.

All the other residential buildings surrounding that building are fairly new. To me, the tenants in this building just didnt want to move and the developers went another route.

Last edited:
lmaoo dudes 
this is how i feel.

it dont add up.
mean.gif

I live on 112 st and 2nd ave, so this is basically still part of my area.

All the other residential buildings surrounding that building are fairly new. To me, the tenants in this building just didnt want to move and the developers went another route.
lmaoo cant be serious 

Get outta here w/ that...

People are hurt/dead and you can't go more than 5 minutes w/o some sort of moronic conspiracy theory :smh:

My guess is that it was a gas main.

Last edited:
lmaoo dudes 
lmaoo cant be serious 

Get outta here w/ that...

People are hurt/dead and you can't go more than 5 minutes w/o some sort of moronic conspiracy theory :smh:

My guess is that it was a gas main.

How is it moronic??? You're acting like **** hasn't been going on in NYC for a while. My guy, did you not hear about the apartment owner in bushwick that pretty much forced all the tenants out by demolishing the building. This isn't a conspiracy theory my guy, it's common sense. All the gentrification that's going on in NYC, everyone wants a piece of the pie. One building goes down, another one goes up with the help of insurance money. Of course that new building is going to be upgraded, and of course that new building is going to charge higher rent prices. Higher rent prices = wealthier tenants

But like I said before, I hope everyone's safe

Back
Top Bottom