F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

He showed up to the press conference all out of damns :lol: :pimp:

20220506_143002.jpg

The pic of him at the press conference looks like a meme. Wearing 3 watches :rofl:

I don’t even understand the problem. It’s only about his nose piercing and earring, or not? Wtf should happen with this jewelry?

The rain here in the NYC area only makes me wish I was in Miami even more :smh: legitimately looked up flights for this weekend earlier :lol:

Why does Norris have a basketball themed helmet? Like what's the story behind that?

During one of the PR things leading up to the GP they asked him and other drivers about their knowledge of American sports teams and Norris seemed annoyed by the questions and proud that he doesn't pay attention to American sports at all....

The asphalt is helping Mercedes a lot (despite a team progress). Since bouncing is not an issue on the track, I'd wait for Barcelona, even if they are competitive this weekend

Why does Norris have a basketball themed helmet? Like what's the story behind that?

During one of the PR things leading up to the GP they asked him and other drivers about their knowledge of American sports teams and Norris seemed annoyed by the questions and proud that he doesn't pay attention to American sports at all....
As I understood it, he wanted to do an "American" helmet... so he decided with something a bit random and whimsical.

Lando has a bit of a deadpan, dry, sarcastic and "British" sense of humor... hence why he may come off as being disinterested at times. I don't think he was 'proud' about not knowing anything about it, but I guess it really came down to him genuinely not knowing anything about American sports. He didn't even know what city the Lakers were from. 😅

I totally get his style of humor, but I can see how some ppl who wouldn't get it and thus be put off by it.

Welp. P8, with Pierre getting us right at the end. And Bottas! 😮
Daniel tho... 😩 I wonder if he had transmission issues.

Welp. P8, with Pierre getting us right at the end. And Bottas! 😮
Daniel tho... 😩 I wonder if he had transmission issues.

They have Colin Herta following Norris around the paddock all weekend and sitting in on debriefs.

Ricciardo is outta there for sure at this point unless he starts magically getting podiums or wins.

I think Ricciardo would like Indycar a lot and be a good fit. . .

As I understood it, he wanted to do an "American" helmet... so he decided with something a bit random and whimsical.

Lando has a bit of a deadpan, dry, sarcastic and "British" sense of humor... hence why he may come off as being disinterested at times. I don't think he was 'proud' about not knowing anything about it, but I guess it really came down to him genuinely not knowing anything about American sports. He didn't even know what city the Lakers were from. 😅

I totally get his style of humor, but I can see how some ppl who wouldn't get it and thus be put off by it.

I can get with that dry, sarcastic, "British" sense of humor as you describe it. It's not that.

I think its that he's SO Gen Z (I have no desire to watch anyone stream on Twitch, which apparently Norris is heavily into) that I just can't relate to him at all. He annoys me. . .

But at the same time Max (who I can't stand) is unintentionally hilarious and also Gen Z.

Back
Top Bottom