F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I bet every time Mark Webber and Oscar talk Webber reminds Oscar that he got him out of that Alpine seat and it’s a debt Oscar can’t repay 🤣

6/10ths off for P2... FFS.
1695454217496.png

Hopeful for Piastri to get his first podium today 🙏 Gonna be an interesting strategic race if teams go for 3 stops

Russell needs to learn his place and earn it. So sick of hearing him cry on the radio!

Last edited:
Piastri :nthat:

Lawson yet again proving he deserves a seat, even the second RB seat. Wouldn't take him long to get up to speed and surpass what Checo's doing, incredibly low bar right now :lol:

Checo looking like a player in F1 23 lobby. McLaren shmovin today :pimp: Points for Ferrari so that’s always cool.

Had to record the race and watch it in the morning. Didn't let social media spoil it for me fortunately. Nice double podium for Mclaren. I think the race was fairly entertaining. We had some drama at the start with the front 3 and crashes in the middle of the pack. Had some team drama with within Merc and Mclaren.

You want team drama, check out Alpine. 👀

The McLaren "drama" was very mild, IMO.
Lando's radio calls don't sound the best, but it was the right call and the team knew it. He had more pace and needed to cover off George, who was trying a 1-stop. Ultimately, the 1-stopper didn't work, but even Oscar admitted post-race that he didn't have the pace, so letting Lando thru was the right call.

Alpine had peace between drivers all season.

They didn’t like that so they had to manufacture drama. Never seen Gasly so upset.

IMG_1148.jpeg

Alpine in shambles. Otmar at home laughing hysterically.

Perez embarrassed himself again. That divebomb was never on and he would have passed him anyways if he had a little more patience.

Russell with the gamble that didn’t work but still wanted HAM to stay behind him to defend against a Ferrari with fresher tires. :lol:
Merc waited too long to swap.

Papaya boys looked good. I thought at least one of them would be ahead of Max at turn 1.

I’m 100% against this and any change to me having unencumbered access to F1 TV Pro as is.

Don’t want Apple to have the rights, don’t want ESPN to have the rights, don’t want to have to subscribe to Sky Sports or DAZN or Canal+, don’t want to have to use a VPN, don’t want to have to resort to pirate methods.

F1 TV Pro for American customers is probably the best sports streaming deal there is when compared to NFL Sunday Ticket and NBA League Pass.

I’ve seen too many stories on Reddit about how accessing F1 is a nightmare in other places around the world and I don’t wanna experience that headache.

Back
Top Bottom