[| -- Fabolous 30TH Birthday Party NYC (PICS) -- |]

chris brown is actually 20
Word? I thought he was 18? Born in 89?
ohwell.gif
..........He don't seem 20 tome iono.....
frown.gif

Cassidy is such a slouch...lol...that hat he was rockin look like them joints I used to wear in 95 with the swoosh on the back...he need to step his fit gameup...no!##%$

Cassidy is such a slouch...lol...that hat he was rockin look like them joints I used to wear in 95 with the swoosh on the back...he need to step his fit gameup...no!##%$

Back
Top Bottom