FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

i think you're misremembering... da actual jewel casing was all black, but da booklet had jay-z on it..you just couldn't see it with da plastic.

That’s what I remembered too. I’ll have to swing by my folks crib this week and dig through my collection.

60????

Go on....
el salvadorian
green eyes
breasts were like a DDD
saggy but still plump
she had *** for an old lady
this was around the time cod4 was out
so id play 360 with her son(same age as me)
then smash her
she let me piihb
didnt need lube or nothing
would slide right in
she was a freak
gave me head without any complaints
and didnt try to rush it
or give me a wack one so i tell her to stop
she really wanted me to buss from it
but never would

el salvadorian
green eyes
breasts were like a DDD
saggy but still plump
then smash her
she let me piihb
would slide right in
she was a freak
and didnt try to rush it
but never would
And this is the moment the thread gets hit wit the choppa action.

It was something about seeing his earrings from far away lol I haven’t actually listened to bling bling in over a decade
“All day my phone ringin bling bling bling
Can see my earring from a mile bling bling”

He couldn’t of thought this bar was fire like that.

“All day my phone ringin bling bling bling
Can see my earring from a mile bling bling”

He couldn’t of thought this bar was fire like that.
yeah he trippin
cause wayne verse was :pimp:
all folks would be spiting

oss B, slow down in the Jag you lost me
You know how slow the new Rolls Royce be
The number one rapper, dippin low low
In a compressor sippin mo-mo
Spend a lotta cheddar, look
My click couldn't be betta
I'm married to C.M.R. baby
Love it or leave it
Drop tops when it's hot
Strech hummer's when it's not
Light up the whole block when
You glance at my watch
It's Wayne baby, thugged out won't change baby
I'll do your main lady, in a blue navigaty
That's game baby, you can call me a game shooter
But since I drive a bubble people call me Lex Luger

I pull up in a expedition they be like ah no,no,no he didn't
Tattoes and fast cars, Do you know who we are?
I'm Lil' Weezy puttin down for C.M.R

pure unfiltered cocaine right here bruh

el salvadorian
green eyes
breasts were like a DDD
saggy but still plump
then smash her
she let me piihb
would slide right in
she was a freak
and didnt try to rush it
but never would

This actually sounds low key lit. Playing cod with the son though? :rofl:

No limit > cash money
ti.gif

are u serious bruh
u trippin
straight trippin
im like seriously sitting here mad

wayne even skated on set it off remix of project english

Nah, Juvenile had the hardest verse. Not even debatable. We can square up like doublemesh96 doublemesh96 and his boy.

Set It Off Remix was edited so I barely played it plus the OG was hard as ****. Juvenile bodied that **** too.

Cash Money's longevity has to have them at #1 all time hip hop record labels

Havent released a good album since 02 so no. Look up how many albums they released since 05 and how many were good.

Nah, Juvenile had the hardest verse. Not even debatable.

Set It Off Remix was edited so I barely played it plus the OG was hard as ****. Juvenile bodied that **** too.
:stoneface:
i cant even argue with u on this
i have no comeback
all i can do is :smh:

"
The domestic violence allegations against Fabolous are damning. According to the authorities, the Brooklyn rapper punched his baby mama, Emily B, seven times and threatened her family.

Per court documents, Fab hit Emily B hard enough that she lot her two front teeth.

Reports NorthJersey.com:

Englewood Police said in a statement the rapper, whose real name is John Jackson, turned himself in at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday on a domestic dispute and making terroristic threat charge. He was released from police custody.

Court documents show the alleged crime stemmed from an earlier incident on March 7, when Jackson while in Los Angeles on a business trip “became enraged” when he found out via Instagram the victim was also in Los Angeles.
According to an affidavit of probable cause, while on a flight back from Los Angeles, the victim told police that Jackson, 40, said via text he wanted to hit her in the head with a baseball bat and that he would kill her but he “did not want to go out like that.” The victim told police she was scared because of the March 7 incident. The victim was later punched by Jackson seven times in the face “causing severe damage to her two front teeth.” She ended up losing her two front teeth, according to court documents.

Reportedly, Emily B aka Emily Bustamente called her father to come remove a pair of handguns from her home. Fab allegedly came home and after he couldn’t find the guns, told Emily, her brother and father that he had a bullet for them. Thus, the terroristic threat charge.
"
The domestic violence allegations against Fabolous are damning. According to the authorities, the Brooklyn rapper punched his baby mama, Emily B, seven times and threatened her family.

Per court documents, Fab hit Emily B hard enough that she lot her two front teeth.

Reports NorthJersey.com:

Englewood Police said in a statement the rapper, whose real name is John Jackson, turned himself in at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday on a domestic dispute and making terroristic threat charge. He was released from police custody.

Court documents show the alleged crime stemmed from an earlier incident on March 7, when Jackson while in Los Angeles on a business trip “became enraged” when he found out via Instagram the victim was also in Los Angeles.
According to an affidavit of probable cause, while on a flight back from Los Angeles, the victim told police that Jackson, 40, said via text he wanted to hit her in the head with a baseball bat and that he would kill her but he “did not want to go out like that.” The victim told police she was scared because of the March 7 incident. The victim was later punched by Jackson seven times in the face “causing severe damage to her two front teeth.” She ended up losing her two front teeth, according to court documents.

Reportedly, Emily B aka Emily Bustamente called her father to come remove a pair of handguns from her home. Fab allegedly came home and after he couldn’t find the guns, told Emily, her brother and father that he had a bullet for them. Thus, the terroristic threat charge.

Back
Top Bottom