[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Fab really had a chance to further his popularity and reputation with this tape and really be one of raps major contenders

he had all eyes on him, so much hype, and anticipation, and this sh.it flops...

What i been telling dude's for years...

Im at half and like i said before it dropped, it aint seeing number 1 AT ALL...

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

I have to be one of the few people that hates the "official" turnt up beat  
mad.gif
. Old one was so much better plus free soundclick beats
smokin.gif
same here. The one Lupe had sounds wayyyy better

I might be the only person in the world that only thought that TINC 1 was only straight. TINC 2 is about on the same level for me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I might be the only person in the world that only thought that TINC 1 was only straight. TINC 2 is about on the same level for me
ohwell.gif

TINC1 is a straight CLASSIC. front to back, you don't have to skip a song..

already skipping 5-7 songs on TINC2

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by KO KAINE

im sorry (not really)...but this tape is garbage
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seriously now? Garbage? Y'all dudes are reaching heavy[/color]
laugh.gif
Alright, let me rephrase, comparing to TINC1 it's garbage. Don't attach a classic title to something and not expect the highest level of criticism..

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

I have to be one of the few people that hates the "official" turnt up beat  
mad.gif
. Old one was so much better plus free soundclick beats
smokin.gif
same here. The one Lupe had sounds wayyyy better
Yeah thats the version that was free on soundclick. My boy had it on his mixtape back in July. But once Rosoce made turnt up an official single they switched the beat up
sick.gif
smh.gif

AT 75%..listened all the way up to Roger That..sounds cool to me...guess i was lookin for something out of this world wit all the HYPE behind this

I haven't been impressed with anything thus far and I'm on Love Come Down...which has been the only song I would call garbage so far.

Back
Top Bottom