Face tats are played out.

always with this...
white people do weird **** too :rolleyes

Fam come on... 20 years ago our people never would have done this hell 10 years ago dudes would have still been laughed at.

Real talk I'm 24 with a full sleeve, always been a fan of tattoos. I literally started in the basement and moved on to $1000 ink.

I say its sad for our people because we are so ready to "chase the cool". If a rapper hops on this fad I expect it to spread like wildfire, i.e. "the wiz patch" or the "chris brown blond hair",

Our youth have lost their own identity. I once saw a NTer say how regions have started to lose their individuality because of the internet. There is rarely a style that is regionally based because of sites like, FB, Twitter, Instagram etc. Now our people are so ready to be "cool" they forget to be themselves. It makes it hard to say "white people do weird **** too"

Say what u want about white culture, they are no where near as sheepish as we are...

By the way I'm a graduate of HBCU and I and I have a master of social work/ sociology.... Don't expect to win this argument.

Tyler the creator should just tattoo his eyes black.

I remember the first time I saw these things, I thought it was dumb since you can only really get a solid color on the white of your eyes. You would have to be a fool to do that.

I didn't know it was getting popular.

Dat True Blood wave finally catching on
mean.gif

Fam come on... 20 years ago our people never would have done this hell 10 years ago dudes would have still been laughed at.

Real talk I'm 24 with a full sleeve, always been a fan of tattoos. I literally started in the basement and moved on to $1000 ink.

I say its sad for our people because we are so ready to "chase the cool". If a rapper hops on this fad I expect it to spread like wildfire, i.e. "the wiz patch" or the "chris brown blond hair",

Our youth have lost their own identity. I once saw a NTer say how regions have started to lose their individuality because of the internet. There is rarely a style that is regionally based because of sites like, FB, Twitter, Instagram etc. Now our people are so ready to be "cool" they forget to be themselves. It makes it hard to say "white people do weird **** too"

Say what u want about white culture, they are no where near as sheepish as we are...

By the way I'm a graduate of HBCU and I and I have a master of social work/ sociology.... Don't expect to win this argument.

white people do weird **** too

Lost....

Side note: :wow: That's Wes?! Aw hell naw :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom