Failed Attempts (JB please take note)

Ok, ive seen my share of failed attempts in the past with JB's products and i would like to vent/share my opinion's.

Now i hope with this thread, JB can possibly see this and realize what some of their consumers consider a failure in terms of physical appearence.

jordan_13_grey_xl_a.jpg

^These? FAILED. It was a copycat to the original XIII greytoe, but these bled STRAIGHT OUT THE BOX!! I let 'em sit for 2 months and when i took themthem out, they were literally murdered.

air-jordan-8-dark-cinder.jpg

^These? Hmmm...what can i say about these except for Pepto Bismol didnt help the weak stomach. Who is JB targeting these too?!?
smh.gif

air-jordan-3-iii-retro-do-the-right-thing-dtrt-brisk-bluepro-gold-radiant-green-1.jpg

^These? Now at first hearing, i was with the idea of a Do The Right Thing inspired shoes. But when you throw brisk blue, bright yellow with green stitching?You allowed the fakes to say "we won".

jordan_5_ls.jpg

^These? Now i kinda liked these, espcially since i COULDVE rocked with them with my CYO b-ball team back in 01', but can everybody else do the samething???? These are more for people who are sitting on 200-300 pairs of Jay's. When the sole yellows, so does the motivation to wear them.

air-jordan-6-olympic-00.jpg

^These? Once again, so much potential when you say Olympic 6. But you cant sponsor the Gay community and throw a vagina inspired symbol on the toes.
smh.gif
.Patent leather too??? wow.

air-jordan-xx2-1-cdp-01.jpg

^These? Horrible color scheme. Nothing in this package made anyone wanna at the very least wanna "split". Quality was also horrible. The I's feltplastic. The I's look like they had no motivation
laugh.gif
. WHERE IS THE RED JB???

Now these are only some of the products that 'i believe' are failed attempts in pleasing the eye.

There are many more.....can you think of any?

1. all xiii's bleed regardless
2. i can agree with u
3.sold pretty well
4.sold pretty well
5. sold pretty well, these will end up just like the retro+ oly's from 2000, ppl hated them now look at wat they go for
6.both are nice imo, and the black/white 1's is a og colorway if i didnt know

2. i can agree with u
3.sold pretty well
4.sold pretty well
5. sold pretty well, these will end up just like the retro+ oly's from 2000, ppl hated them now look at wat they go for

Cosign on most of these points. My flint XIII are bleeding too, not as bad as this pair, but still bleeding. Most XIII bleed.
As for the VIII, a spot has them around my way for $29.99
eek.gif
and theyre still not moving
laugh.gif
. They might be the worst Jordan of all time. The III, V, and VI all sold well despite them not being the most conventional colorways. I especialy agree with grand hustle's opinion about the soles yellowing and people not wanting to wear them. I sold my pair 2 months ago for this reason. The only problem with the OG list is that I love the XX2/I pack. The fact that I got it for $175 adds to this, however the I is a classic. The XX2 is not going to look any better than it does in this colorway. While the overall design of the XX2 is trash, the colorways is nice.

Lets see what will happen to the Oly '6 and Burgundy 5's after how many years, maybe a Grail status..

1. not the biggest fan of those, too many nicer CW's of the XIII
2. the ugliest things i have ever seen in my life.
3. sorry to disagree, i love those III's. i got a thing for that blue color. guess its an acquired taste
4. i like these too, but i can def understand why ppl wouldnt like them. (edited because the picture finally popped up)
5. i didnt like these when i saw them in pics, when i saw them in person i loved them. the symbol on front def doesnt do them justice tho. and ima sucker forpatent
6. this CDP was probably on the bottom of most ppls lists when it came to the CDP's. they could have picked a better CW for the 1s. as for the XX2's,not a bad CW. the design of the XX2 itself is blah though.

as for what i think was a failure, not in the sense of sales but in the sense of my taste, all of the ajfs hands down. the whole overkill they are doing of the1s also. ima huge fan of the 1s but they are makin me not care for them anymore. im not a big fan of AJ's that are mid or high top being made into lows. ithink its steals their dignity and woulda looked nicer as they were. and i can honestly say i hate the AJ XI i.e. altogether.

who was that dude posting the picture of those 8's he picked up on every thread haha, but ya those olympic 6's sucked big time, the XIII's are thatbad though not as good as the OG, but not a HORRIBLE shoe

I can agree on all but the one that let me down personally were the 2008 VI OLYMPIC, man that toe box and color hurt me down, still got love for the VI butthat was the official "bastardation" VI in my opinion

Originally Posted by solejordan

2. i can agree with u
3.sold pretty well
4.sold pretty well

Agree and the 1/22 pack is the BEST imo up there with the 5/17 and 7/16 cause of my love of the one. I wont wear these for 1 or 3 years cause thats when theyget appreciation plus I love the 22

VIII's and VI's are the only ones i agree with you on.
and i only dont like the XXII's from that pack.
if the I's sold seperate i would definitely cop.

Originally Posted by solejordan

2. i can agree with u
3.sold pretty well
4.sold pretty well

i would have to say of those, 2 and 6 were definite fails, the dtrt iii's and oly vi's are ugly as hell imo but alot of people still wear them. Thev's and xiii's sell on ebay well right now.

but I would add those HORRENDOUS peapod and anthracite VIII's, the grey/pink womens V's, lightning IV's (sell cuz they're rare...), and theMiro VII's to that list with the dtrt III's and oly VI's.

I agree with those and quite a few more that arent listed, but fusions hands down are just a disgrace and the biggest slap in the face and that includes thewhack a$% spizikes

Originally Posted by NJstress03

1. not the biggest fan of those, too many nicer CW's of the XIII
2. the ugliest things i have ever seen in my life.
3. sorry to disagree, i love those III's. i got a thing for that blue color. guess its an acquired taste
4. i like these too, but i can def understand why ppl wouldnt like them. (edited because the picture finally popped up)
5. i didnt like these when i saw them in pics, when i saw them in person i loved them. the symbol on front def doesnt do them justice tho. and ima sucker for patent
6. this CDP was probably on the bottom of most ppls lists when it came to the CDP's. they could have picked a better CW for the 1s. as for the XX2's, not a bad CW. the design of the XX2 itself is blah though.
Took the words right out of my mouth

1) love them besides the bleeding!
2.) I thought woodgrain when I first looked at these and those are probably the worst JB shoe I've ever since in my life!!
3) these were hott love the brisk blue. There was a long line for these out here in Tac. WA.
4) I also copped these and mine haven't started yellowing yet. Love them!
5) I agree but when the patent will start to yellow man these are going to be even worst!
6) Copped on the 50% off. And still sit on the shelves around my spots too!!

Back
Top Bottom