Failed Attempts (JB please take note)

"When the sole yellows, so does the motivation to wear them."

So you're saying your motivation toward a shoe YELLOWS over time as well? Makes no sense.
In the end, you can't really complain about the sales of each one of these shoes, except the CDP 1/22 and that VIII.

Its only a fail when they don't sell well and even then its only a Fail for the Retailer stuck with the product in the end.

i agree... it was hard for me to buy these myself but i get at least one of everything... the current ones are making it easier to say no though

Originally Posted by abernja

I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this statement, but IMO the CDP blk/red XI was a complete failure. Horrible shape and quality, messed up colors, and horrible comfort.
I have to agree. And its the reason why i've yet to own the CDP XI. The design is not the Air Jordan 11 i once i knew..

Also, its funny that the OP said the burgandy V's..I remember Gentry saying if theres one pair of retro's he regrets putting out...

..it was the burgandy V's.

Originally Posted by the real marz

i kinda agree except for the burgundy 5s

i pretty much agree with all 5's they look fresh as hell when they are new but the yellowin turnes them into garbage.

Back
Top Bottom