Failed Attempts (JB please take note)

dont care much for those 13s the 8s are still in outlets, 3s eh. the five i can dig especially when i have the lettermen jacket to go with it. those 6s arenice (in my opinion) and the pack gives a nice look for when you dont want to wear red. quality wise They just dont make them like they used to.

somehow feel this thread kinda... useless?
sorry to say tht... but...
oh well~
yr first atempt already failed... the XIIIs r real nice, i meant maybe it fails u, but thts yr IMO, u dont have to make a thread to express yr own feeling...here is not yr blog
different ppl different persepctive~ those r all yr own failure view of JB, not all of us~

u failed... smh

Considering that a lot of XIIIs bleed, those specific XIIIs aren't that bad.

I don't think ANYBODY could defend those VIIIs though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

i would have to say of those, 2 and 6 were definite fails, the dtrt iii's and oly vi's are ugly as hell imo but alot of people still wear them. The v's and xiii's sell on ebay well right now.

but I would add those HORRENDOUS peapod and anthracite VIII's, the grey/pink womens V's, lightning IV's (sell cuz they're rare...), and the Miro VII's to that list with the dtrt III's and oly VI's.

i will admit even tho i like both the VIII's u mentioned they def didnt do too good retail wise. i copped the peapod on RD and found tha anthracite for 80bucks at AAO. i seen those grey and pink V's at my local FTL for god knows how long in a size 13 wmns. i dunt care much for the lightnings, that was kindof a hypebeast type of shoe and the Miro VII's were almost as ugly as the low top VIII's mentioned on homeboy's list. even tho i love my laserXV's they also didnt seem to do too well. if im not mistaken those were an LS release and now i see them in my local mom n pop store for like 80 bucks aswell. i think the most recent failure tho was the air jordan 2009. that jordan failed on so many levels

Originally Posted by solejordan

1. all xiii's bleed regardless
2. i can agree with u
3.sold pretty well
4.sold pretty well
5. sold pretty well, these will end up just like the retro+ oly's from 2000, ppl hated them now look at wat they go for
6.both are nice imo, and the black/white 1's is a og colorway if i didnt know
True!!

1. agree - Never really cared for em

2. decent - Its a chick sneaker, so for them its not bad

3. love - the colors are odd, but i just love the way it looks

4. love - good way to switch up from the normal colors

5. love - love patent leather, dont really care for the stitching, but overall a good shoe

6. decent - love the I's, got the pack for 150, so the XXII's were like a free gift.

XIIIs are hot, but bleeding kills them
The VIIIs are obv. disgusting
well without green stitching, I would love the III
The Vs are cool but what the hell would I wear them with?
Wanted the VIs but Im semi-glad I missed out

to each his own but with the exception of the viii, i disagree with most of what you said.

is that t.i. in your avi? if so, i also disagree with that.

ONE MANS FAILED ATTEMPT.

IS ANOTHER MANS MUST COP.

Got the 22/1 cdp for 50%, so i cant complain.

Those doo doo 8's are the worst ever, plus i saw a dude showin em off

in the slam mag, SMH.

The rest u pointed out aint bad, even the holy grail xi's get yellow soles.

hahahah on the VI's vagina inspired symbol. I bought a pair of those last summer, and literally thought to myself "how do I make these...better?Without repainting over them." Suprisingly, black laces from my metallic V's made the 08 olympic VI look somewhat decent. Oh, and regards to the 1/22pack, 22s are going for 80 shipped on ebay, and 1's are like worth no more than 115. Why the hell would anybody spend retail on such a crappy pack.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Whack color scheme?
smh.gif
at you.

Those were a OG colorway I.....

I was talking about the AJ XX2's!! And plus they should've kept the AJ I's for a GR, you cant put white/black + white/black together with I'sand XX2's.

DTRT 3s and Burgundy 5s are money. I don't know what you're talking about.

The grey toed 13s are money, however, thee execution was bad, as you mentioned. Plus, like some have said, all 13s bleed.

Everyone of these were failures by JB... and all could be copped at outlets for $39.99 or less after their release.

sztuna.jpg
...........(All 20 lows)
9sgp5d.jpg
.........and all 19 lows... (But probably one of the most comfortable shoes ever made)

aj3_mocha_3.jpg
..........................Mocah 3's were trash... (considered heat now...but they only make re-sellers money)
16gmtrc.jpg
and...................
v3mtxi.jpg
...... I got 3 pairsDS still (all purchased for $19.99 each)

wkr50w.jpg
................Outlet bound from the start!

260ylbp.jpg
..............almost forgot about these !

I'll agree with you on just about everything you said...but JB has some bigger fails. Kinda sad, huh?

Back
Top Bottom