Fair Trade?

I've decided on getting Yeezy 2's. Do you think I can trade a DS Raging Bull Pack and DS Black Cement 3's for them?

Thanks in advance for reading. 

Last edited:
^^^^

I agree with him. You'll probably have to add between $500-$600 to that trade and that's being generous

smh, F those yeezy keep the pack and the 3's..... what ever happen to a pair of shoes being worth another pair of shoes? jordans will always have a story can't say the same for the yeezy's

Last edited:
still not enough, gonna have to put in extra dough smh. to me it's not worth it. depends on how bad u want them.

That trade would definitely be in your favor if that worked-out regardless of what year those IIIs are...

Nah B, you gonna have to add some fetty on top of them kicks or throw in another pair of kickz like the South Beach Lebrons to even the market value out. Good luck tho.

Yo I'm pretty sure that my pack and cements should be worth 900$ so yeah I'd be a couple Franks short of coppin them. I guess I'll have to think this over a bit 

Last edited:
Raging bull pack - $400-600 (i bought mine for $360 last year. Dead stock 3M's, worn once Red suede's)

BC3 - $200 - $300 (got mine for $220 a few days after release)

so to summarize, I got both shoes you're considering trading for $580. Deals are out there

I'd still value them around $800 tho. But you'll definitely have to add cash...especially for DS yeezy 2's

Raging bull pack - $400-600 (i bought mine for $360 last year. Dead stock 3M's, worn once Red suede's)

BC3 - $200 - $300 (got mine for $220 a few days after release)

so to summarize, I got both shoes you're considering trading for $580. Deals are out there

I'd still value them around $800 tho. But you'll definitely have to add cash...especially for DS yeezy 2's

Yo I ain't tryna front ,but I'll never believe you got a
Raging bull pack for $360...that's retail price.
The only way you can cop them for $360 these days is if your homie helped you out...
Or the fool that sold it to you is straight mentally ******ed...but ya I think I'll wait for my next check and pay cash.

Personally I think there will be a price drop. The amount of units produced was
Triple the amount the Yeezy 1s had.

Yo I ain't tryna front ,but I'll never believe you got a
Raging bull pack for $360...that's retail price.
The only way you can cop them for $360 these days is if your homie helped you out...
Or the fool that sold it to you is straight mentally ******ed...but ya I think I'll wait for my next check and pay cash.

Nah, that's believable, if you are paying attention to the market, alot of sellers are getting rid of their raging bulls pack for cheap. Plus homie said the red ones were worn once.

Yeah dude I'm saying it was a STEAL. not saying that's the market value. I'm just saying if you look hard enough you can always find deals. And i personally wouldnt trade yeezy 2's for those shoes

and dont count on the price dropping anytime soon...market is drying up. Prices will go up if anything

Last edited:
So you don't know the trade value of much more attainable shoes, yet somehow know the amount of units produced?:smh:

The IIs were made in similar #s as the Is per colorway. Considering the Is had three colorways while the IIs had one less, I'll leave it to you to do the math...

Last edited:
So you don't know the trade value of much more attainable shoes, yet somehow know the amount of units produced?:smh:
The IIs were made in similar #s as the Is per colorway. Considering the Is had three colorways while the IIs had one less, I'll leave it to you to do the math...

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom