FALL AM 90 SCANS via (solefrshsoclean.com) updated 1/24

Same as always here is what i have heard so far if i get around to it tomorrow i will post up scans.

For anybody who missed these or wants to retire theirs, next year is your chance. There is leather on the upper and suede on the mudguard but for the most part they look the same from what i remember.
Nike%20Air%20Max%2090%20navy%20stealth%20obsidian%20blue%20302519%20401_b-500x500.jpg

We were the first to show the web the upcoming foamposite pro releases set to debut this year and today we have yet another first. Take a look below at the upcoming air max 90 fall releases.
am90fall.jpg
pimp.gif

some more trainer max 2 94s
trainer sc II
griffey max 2  mostly white with royal blue and black
griifey 1 in kids and a deon in kids

Same as always here is what i have heard so far if i get around to it tomorrow i will post up scans.

For anybody who missed these or wants to retire theirs, next year is your chance. There is leather on the upper and suede on the mudguard but for the most part they look the same from what i remember.
Nike%20Air%20Max%2090%20navy%20stealth%20obsidian%20blue%20302519%20401_b-500x500.jpg

We were the first to show the web the upcoming foamposite pro releases set to debut this year and today we have yet another first. Take a look below at the upcoming air max 90 fall releases.
am90fall.jpg
pimp.gif

some more trainer max 2 94s
trainer sc II
griffey max 2  mostly white with royal blue and black
griifey 1 in kids and a deon in kids

I know about the volts in kid size's of the griffs.......do u know anything about if the fw's are droppin also?

I know about the volts in kid size's of the griffs.......do u know anything about if the fw's are droppin also?

Nothin Interestin... It Depends What Those Griffeys Look Like An How They Use The Blue.

Nothin Interestin... It Depends What Those Griffeys Look Like An How They Use The Blue.

Scans of trainer SC II please... wondering what colorways we are looking at for Fall

Back
Top Bottom