Falling in love for the weekend (confessions)

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by cap1229

Mess around and get a crazy chick that will make you pay for that offence. Playing with a womans feelings is so reckless.

women love that saying dont yall? I dont mind bricks in my winshield. Bricks to the head make up for it

Oh no a brick to the window shield would be what you would expect. A woman with influence would never play that way to get at you and would never even have to do it directly.

I read the first page, u sure u don't wanna play for the other team op? I mean I get the don't wanna be bothered feeling after I bust.... But u going on dates and discussing feeling and stuff what's up with that?

Mess around and get a crazy chick that will make you pay for that offence. Playing with a womans feelings is so reckless.

women love that saying dont yall? I dont mind bricks in my winshield. Bricks to the head make up for it

Oh no a brick to the window shield would be what you would expect. A woman with influence would never play that way to get at you and would never even have to do it directly.

Shaking in my boots

Originally Posted by thisizdray

I read the first page, u sure u don't wanna play for the other team op? I mean I get the don't wanna be bothered feeling after I bust.... But u going on dates and discussing feeling and stuff what's up with that?

Im giving women what they want. Romance.And I get what I want. Im not attracted to men!

But it's like ur friend zoned, u put the time effort and money in and u go home and jerk off....

My turn offs are what it is. Aint gonna change.

How you suppsed to convince a world there's a war if you dont blow up a couple of buildings?

Basically, if you want the full effect, you need to take the right steps to make it happen.
If that involves me putting these women on a pedestal, then thats what I have to do to get the feeling im looking for.

the only reason you are doing this, is because you don't know how to maintain a real relationship. 
it's a cop out. it's a way to deter yourself from the pain you felt when your relationship went stale with your ex.

Its not healthy to "love for the weekend". you obviously do not learn/or grow from it.

Ask yourself do you think it's healthy? the reason why you made this topic is because deep down you're

looking for approval to see if your actions are acceptable or not. if you have doubt in yourself, then 

there's obviously something wrong with how you are approaching things. 

Don't listen to the amateur psychiatrists in here.

DO seek professional help. You clearly DO have issues that can greatly benefit from counseling. That's made abundantly clear just by your posting here for "help", the original post, and your responses.

I'm not about to "diagnose" you myself, though. Your current predicament and the ideas, viewpoints, values, morals, etc. that you've shared so far seem to be underlying issues or symptoms of something much deeper that can be better resolved through counseling.

My man you're not looking for that beginning bliss of the relationship, because the beginning always feels like perfection. That's what you're really looking for, perfection. But there isn't a woman (or man) who is born perfect, we all have flaws and blemishes. What makes (successful, happy) married couples think they've found their soulmates or the "perfect match" is that they were able to look past the imperfections and accept their significant others for who they are and not trying to change them.

If you can't get past seeing slight flaws then you, my friend, are unfortunately the epitome of #foreveralone

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I just don't understand why you would reject sex.

thats what Im saying
Thats the damn point... smash and dash if you like.

the game dun changed

You weak, famb... no steezing...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

blazinRook wrote:
Dropten wrote:
My turn offs are what it is. Aint gonna change.

How you suppsed to convince a world there's a war if you dont blow up a couple of buildings?

Basically, if you want the full effect, you need to take the right steps to make it happen.
If that involves me putting these women on a pedestal, then thats what I have to do to get the feeling im looking for.

the only reason you are doing this, is because you don't know how to maintain a real relationship. 
it's a cop out. it's a way to deter yourself from the pain you felt when your relationship went stale with your ex.

Its not healthy to "love for the weekend". you obviously do not learn/or grow from it.

Ask yourself do you think it's healthy? the reason why you made this topic is because deep down you're

looking for approval to see if your actions are acceptable or not. if you have doubt in yourself, then 

there's obviously something wrong with how you are approaching things. 

Im not hurt the relationship with an ex went stale. Not at all.
I do know how to maintain a relationship, but I dont want to maintain a relationship. Ive actually been married for 4 years.

Do I think its healthy? Dudes out there doing the same thing I do, but to smash. Wine and dine a woman just for the P then bounce.
I do the same, I just dont want the P out of it.
Whats unhealthy about it is, hurting these women. Other than that, what Im doing is fine in my book.
I think you guys are having a hard time comprehending "dine and dash" cause your so accustomed to "smash and dash"
Ya'll dudes just think with your *+$!%, but theres more out there than just a nut.

But it's like ur friend zoned, u put the time effort and money in and u go home and jerk off....

I dont need to go home and jerk off. I can get P almost at anytime.
Im a pretty decent looking guy
db4263c6e7b576d4fa2faecfdaa6e75b9cb9ef03_r.jpg

Lightweight Champion wrote:
My man you're not looking for that beginning bliss of the relationship, because the beginning always feels like perfection. That's what you're really looking for, perfection. But there isn't a woman (or man) who is born perfect, we all have flaws and blemishes. What makes (successful, happy) married couples think they've found their soulmates or the "perfect match" is that they were able to look past the imperfections and accept their significant others for who they are and not trying to change them.

If you can't get past seeing slight flaws then you, my friend, are unfortunately the epitome of #foreveralone
For the most part, the beginning of the relationship is perfect. Yall dudes dont love that feeling of when you meet someone and your just so intrigued and so capitivated by them? I just love being around beautiful, funny, intelligent women.

Look at this woman NT. Aint she just beautiful? How can you not fall in love? And shes such a sweetheart
tired.gif

fbd26a268cbb4613f48fa9cbd8f8d1205e8afe2c_r.jpg
And there's so many other beautiful women out there just like her. I dont want to miss an oppertunity to capture some of their essence.

Im not going to sit here and pretend I dont have a "problem". My "problem" is just not accepted by society. But society doesnt define me.
I make the choice of the lifestyle I like to live.
Being married for those years I experienced alot of things that are not socially acceptable. Like going to swingers events and clubs. Though our thing wasnt to full swap with other couples, there were many who did. Its kind of hard to swallow the thought of married couples right next to each other having sex with someone else. But thats what they are into and it will probably never be accepted by society.

Yes, im wrong for not being upfront with these women with what my intensions are. But you have to understand its kind of difficult for people in general to understand the concept. I thought cutting these women off after a couple of dates would prevent them from getting hurt, but I messed up this time.
And even though im defending my actions I do regret it. Im just stuck at what direction I should take right now. Its addicting.

Op is playing that 10 day Cruise game/im just on vacation in everyday life tho. Conversation is conversation. Never get attached.

ehh.. your black, so I take back the serial killer remark.. yo @%+ is still loco though

Originally Posted by Phen0m

ehh.. your black, so I take back the serial killer remark.. yo @%+ is still loco though

Did the snipers from DC mean nothing to you. Profiling still sticks.

And she iight. I wouldnt put all the effort you did into a youngin like that.. but we all aspire to different aesthics. But so you know, the build and destroy tactic only works if you have the inherent confidence to make it long-lasting. Otherwise, youre going to endup hurt all over again.. basically by your doing.

they werent serial killers, they were boredazz negroes, that evidently coudnt afford a game of call of duty

they werent serial killers, they were boredazz negroes, that evidently coudnt afford a game of call of duty

they weren't serial killers they were spree killers. "A spree killer is someone who embarks on a murderous assault on two or more victims in a short time in multiple locations."

But I had hidden a rose in the passenger door.

laugh.gif
who the +%*% are you dog!?
roll.gif

Im in no position to give advice, but it seems like you just enjoy getting around.

Everyone enjoys the fun of a new relationships, its ONE of the best parts... ONE

you dont have *@%% though until you have a woman that really knows and appreciates you... knows what makes you comfortable or what you enjoy eating or how you like having your back scratched/rubbed ect.

THAT'S the best part in my opinion...

but being young isn't supposed to be a bore. all is fair in love & war. just make sure your prepared

they weren't serial killers they were spree killers. "A spree killer is someone who embarks on a murderous assault on two or more victims in a short time in multiple locations."
sooo..then my original quote stands.  You like me dont you.. whats your name
smokin.gif

dude, you need a friend, not weekend relationships. friendzone would be the best place for you.

Not gonna lie, if you said you were playing for the other team, I wouldn't be surprised int he least

I'll look out for your episode of fatal attraction, should be airing sometime soon if you keep this up.

Back
Top Bottom