Fantasy Factory new season TONIGHT 4/4 10:30EST BIG BLACK IS BACK

This is @%+@$%$ excellent news
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

they didn't stop being friends. dude had a daughter and moved his fam to texas (jeebus knows why anybody would want to move to texas on purpose)

thought so lol. i read the title of this thread and was like %%* didnt know they were beefing 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

they didn't stop being friends. dude had a daughter and moved his fam to texas (jeebus knows why anybody would want to move to texas on purpose)

thought so lol. i read the title of this thread and was like %%* didnt know they were beefing 
laugh.gif

Rob & Big’s deal was for six seasons, but Dyrdek called it quits after three. He says he worried people weren’t taking him seriously, that the show was interfering with his growth as a brand. “There’s actually a serious, methodic mind behind all this,

Rob & Big’s deal was for six seasons, but Dyrdek called it quits after three. He says he worried people weren’t taking him seriously, that the show was interfering with his growth as a brand. “There’s actually a serious, methodic mind behind all this,

Originally Posted by franchise3

They did have words via magazine interviews though.

Something like Big saying he was worried about Rob because he was living the fast life and doing drugs and whatnot.

And then Rob was saying how fame got to Big, and he changed.
yep this is what I heard.....
I love the random crap they do, soo much randomness.

Originally Posted by franchise3

They did have words via magazine interviews though.

Something like Big saying he was worried about Rob because he was living the fast life and doing drugs and whatnot.

And then Rob was saying how fame got to Big, and he changed.
yep this is what I heard.....
I love the random crap they do, soo much randomness.

This is some of the greatest news to hit MTV since the Jersey Shore imho.

Can't wait for the next season to start.

They should've got Bam Bam as well. He was funny on the low.

"You look like a young $%# mister burns"

This is some of the greatest news to hit MTV since the Jersey Shore imho.

Can't wait for the next season to start.

They should've got Bam Bam as well. He was funny on the low.

"You look like a young $%# mister burns"

I watched a couple episodes of FF after Rob & Big went off the air and I just couldn't get into it. Glad to hear BB is back. 
pimp.gif

I watched a couple episodes of FF after Rob & Big went off the air and I just couldn't get into it. Glad to hear BB is back. 
pimp.gif

i dunno about all that mag beef, but i was under the impression he left the show for his daughter and family....

that's what i remember reading and thats what i've been under the impression of....

so all that mag beef is for the birds.

i dunno about all that mag beef, but i was under the impression he left the show for his daughter and family....

that's what i remember reading and thats what i've been under the impression of....

so all that mag beef is for the birds.

Back
Top Bottom