Fantasy Factory new season TONIGHT 4/4 10:30EST BIG BLACK IS BACK

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He has a point thuogh.  Why the hell would you move to Texas coming from Cali??? I've been to San Antonio and Houston.  I wouldn't move there if you paid me. 

- Cheaper cost of living
- Weather is nice
- Sports are good
- No state income tax
- Food
- Recession didnt hit Texas as hard as other states
- Houston sucks. You need to go to Dallas, Ft. Worth, or Austin.
- Now that In-n-Out is coming to D/FW, only thing Cali has over Texas is the beaches....

Reverendholdingabible.img....

preach my dude....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And the beaches, although not as dope as cali, aren't something the just Sheet on...

Corpus... South Padre... Port Aransas...

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

EDIT: houston is pretty dope too...

if you like rumps... you'll LOVE houston...

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He has a point thuogh.  Why the hell would you move to Texas coming from Cali??? I've been to San Antonio and Houston.  I wouldn't move there if you paid me. 

- Cheaper cost of living
- Weather is nice
- Sports are good
- No state income tax
- Food
- Recession didnt hit Texas as hard as other states
- Houston sucks. You need to go to Dallas, Ft. Worth, or Austin.
- Now that In-n-Out is coming to D/FW, only thing Cali has over Texas is the beaches....

Reverendholdingabible.img....

preach my dude....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And the beaches, although not as dope as cali, aren't something the just Sheet on...

Corpus... South Padre... Port Aransas...

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

EDIT: houston is pretty dope too...

if you like rumps... you'll LOVE houston...

Originally Posted by djaward

I think big is back because he's in need of $. Thats just my opinion.

I'm willing to bet MTV invited him back because FF sucks. I couldn't stand that show... and Rob could have found a way hotter secretary than that Chanel chick.
laugh.gif

I'm willing to bet MTV invited him back because FF sucks. I couldn't stand that show... and Rob could have found a way hotter secretary than that Chanel chick.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

laugh.gif
qft
but glad to see big back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

laugh.gif
qft
but glad to see big back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Rob & Big’s deal was for six seasons, but Dyrdek called it quits after three. He says he worried people weren’t taking him seriously, that the show was interfering with his growth as a brand. “There’s actually a serious, methodic mind behind all this,

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Rob & Big’s deal was for six seasons, but Dyrdek called it quits after three. He says he worried people weren’t taking him seriously, that the show was interfering with his growth as a brand. “There’s actually a serious, methodic mind behind all this,

He has two Hollywood Hills mansions, six cars (Ferrari, Porsche, Campagna T-Rex…), he rocks a $50,000 Rolex. Lately he’s been trying to turn the Fantasy Factory into a kind of Playboy Mansion, throwing “slumber parties

He has two Hollywood Hills mansions, six cars (Ferrari, Porsche, Campagna T-Rex…), he rocks a $50,000 Rolex. Lately he’s been trying to turn the Fantasy Factory into a kind of Playboy Mansion, throwing “slumber parties

Back
Top Bottom