Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

really...
grin.gif

so fast and furious 4 was set before tokyo drift just because huh
laugh.gif

[img]http://content8.flixster.com/movie/11/16/88/11168870_det.jpg[/img] Play Trailer

[h1]The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)[/h1]

tomatometer35

Average Rating: 4.7/10

Reviews Counted: 110
Fresh: 39 | Rotten: 71

Eye-popping driving sequences coupled with a limp story and flat performances make this Drift an adequate follow-up to the previous Fast and Furious installments. Strictly for the racing crowd and fans of the first two films.

Fast 4 is 27% though
right after i posted i peeped that...
laugh.gif

regardless...toyko drift was da step child of da series..

but since ya are so enthralled wit it, da director who did da movie actually imported han directly from his previous movie..

Ya forget part 4 was filmed in DR?...is obvious Ninjas opinion on the movie is sort if biased off that alone, 4 was the second worst of all...it's really not THAT much better than TD..
second worst of all is 2 fast 2 furious....

i got it like this..

5>6>4>1>2>3

Last edited:
Ya really don't think Statham can beat the rock?...dude is far from small and can fight his a**** off....I like Dwayne, I like them both...but Statham giving it to the Rock is not far fetched.

ok the rock vs statham is like...
2929469-GokuPiccoloBroly.gif

Out of the movies with Paul and Vin, Fast 4 was easily the worst IMO

The ending tunnel scene was HORRIBLE but I didn't care, I was just happy the crew got back together

Buggin..da ending where vin gets denied a pardon

& paul & company run down his prison bus

And they're about to break him out w/

Da convey of whips...pssh fire!

If we're gonna keep it funky part 1 is da weakest wit

all da OG cast members.

well you say that now, but that movie was fire back in the day. 1 came out well over a decade ago and there wasn't a really good street racing x heist movie out before then.

The+Fast+and+the+Furious+fastandfurious1.jpg

throwback :pimp: where it all started.

Out of the movies with Paul and Vin, Fast 4 was easily the worst IMO

The ending tunnel scene was HORRIBLE but I didn't care, I was just happy the crew got back together

it was a very forgettable movie that aside from the ending, i dont remember anything that happened during the whole movie and ive watched it 10+ times :lol:

4 did revitalize the franchise but only as to shine some light. but lets be real. 5 was that nos boost this series needed. movie was better than 1-4. i think 5 is still the best, even compared to 6, which i think is second best.

since 5, the hype is all time, and the $$$$$ is serious. billion dollar franchise now :nerd:

Last edited:
1 will always be great because it was the first... it's kind of the most complete movie. A straightforward undercover cop infiltrating an illegal crew (Point Break) with street racing instead. All the cheesy dialogue, the NOS, Johnny Tran and his cousin in the snakeskin pants :lol: Quotables for days

2 was weaker because no Vin, but had it's moments anyway. I could see people having that as their favorite/guilty pleasure movie but just too much Tyrese, he's better in small doses.

3 tried to focus just on the racing and they realized you need Walker and Diesel. The cars and drifting is tremendous, no denying that, but maybe if Han was the main character I'd like it a lot more... plus it would make his connection in the later movies more interesting.

4 was solid because they brought back the characters and made an attempt at shifting the franchise, but was definitely the weakest out of the Vin/Walker ones.

5 was great because it transitioned street racing into big budget action, plus bringing back Vince :lol: It's over the top, in your face, and gives enough nods to the fans of the series while broadening the appeal

6 was also great because it was 5 just turned up a notch...

Coming from someone who has no DR connections :lol: and doesn't favor American muscle over Japanese or vice versa, and just likes the franchise...

It's 5 > 6 > 1 > 4 > 2 > 3... you could maybe flip 3 > 2

I do need to rewatch Tokyo to give it another fair shake, but that's how I rank it.

Han as the main character for TD would have been dope. We would actually be able to figure out why this dude was skimming off top of the Yakuza despite having ~$10 million

It's pointless to compare the early ones to the late ones. 5 and 6 are so different from the rest. 2 and 3 are both out of place. 2 is funny and 3 is cool for focusing more on the cars.

5 clearly changed the direction of the series and 5-? Could reach classic status in terms of big budget action flicks.

The acting in the scene where dude calls Vin a narc in FF1>>>>*

DAT intensity

It has stuck in my head since June 2001

TORETTO! TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!

Then bammmmmmmmm to the face lol

It has stuck in my head since June 2001

TORETTO! TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!

Then bammmmmmmmm to the face lol

I ain't never narc'd on no one!!!!! I AIN'T NEVER NARC'D ON NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing that shows in this series is no matter which one, they all bring something to the bigger picture.

Even if you consider 2-3 the worst, 3 brought us Han, and the return of Vin. 2 brought us Roman and Tesh, along with Eva. (who's appearance in 5 is one of the most remarkable scenes in the series, completely elevated what we expected for 6)

Even if 4 isn't your favorite, it brought Han back, brought him into this current world of Dom, Brian, Lety, etc. Introduced Gisele, Tego and Rico, Plus brought back the og crew and started to shift the focus of the series. That shift became Dom's crew going from the illegal theives that they were in 1, to the ones who actually help the police/feds catch bigger fish. Braga, Reyes, Shaw, etc. They no longer run from the law, they help the law. A very interesting shift imo in the series.

Five obviously changed the whole franchise with adding The Rock, a brilliant move. He is perfect for this franchise and 5-6 are going to be highly regarded for a long long time because of his addition. Shaw was a very very solid bad guy in 6, imo, the best bad guy they've had. Better than Tran, better than Cole Hauser in 2, better than DK, Braga, and Reyes, Shaw was evil, smart, and still paid them the respect they deserved. (hugely underrated scene when he admonishes his crew for taking Dom's lightly, awesome scene)

And now, we're set for 7, a SIXTH freaking sequel, and the series is getting better and better and better, and we all expect Statham to be an upgrade over Shaw as well.

It's incredible how far this has come. And it all began with the hire of a single director in a movie that looked ready to go the way of The Skulls III, or Police Academy 6. Lin got Vin back on board, and the franchise is now one of the best I have seen in terms of longevity, improving the brand, upping the stakes, and yet not losing the audience along the way. So impressed.

Johnny Tran: What are you feeling, Lance... 40 weight? 50 weight?
Lance: 40 Weight sounds nice...

:lol:

underrated villian :pimp:

they should have kept him alive in prison. then have him appear in ff7 to zoom by in his bike and shoot up brians gtr or something.

I liked 4 I feel thats gonna be the most underrated one IMO. No love for my dude Fenix?

Dominic Toretto: I said... only ********* run nitrometh...

Fenix Rise: [incredulous] You looked under my hood?

6 = 5 > 1 > 4 = 3 > 2

each one had its moments though.

lance (#1) had a weak *** death, though. dude's jump/crash wasn't even that bad :lol:

TD would have been a lot better if they didn't have lucas black, IMO. his thick accent and trying to speak in japanese made him sound ******ed. "WA BA KI?"

would have been WAYYY BETTER if han was the main character.

"I have money, it's trust and character I need around me. You know, who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are. One car in exchange for knowing what a man's made of? That's a price I can live with. "
:pimp:

Last edited:
"THEY GOT NO ENGINES!!!!!" :lol: :lol:

Agreed, Tran was pretty funny as the villain. I liked the first meeting with Dom and Brian when he asked who's car it was. The casual way he said "..so it's nobodies car..."

"Go fetch my car"

"Fetch your car....? We're not on your block no more"

And then the TORETTO!!!! scene you guys mentioned earlier. :pimp: That punch from Dom, dude came all the way around after he landed that, full body weight, everything. Dude threw his whole life into that punch, Mia was in that swing. :lol:

Johnny Tran: What are you feeling, Lance... 40 weight? 50 weight?
Lance: 40 Weight sounds nice...

:lol:

underrated villian :pimp:

they should have kept him alive in prison. then have him appear in ff7 to zoom by in his bike and shoot up brians gtr or something.

"Kiss my shoes Ted" :rofl:

i knw every line frm FF1

Back
Top Bottom