Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

"Fetch your car....? We're not on your block no more"

Swag before the word was even around :pimp:

The first one is my favorite guilty pleasure of movie all time. The SOUNDTRACK, the RACING, the SUPRA and RX7, and all the great QUOTES.
The ending gives me the chills every time I see it. Right when Brian hands over the keys and lets Dom go. He walks off and looks into the camera. The music in the background makes it that much better. THEN BAM we're hit with Ja Rule's theme to the movie. :pimp:

Oh and the raid :lol:

When Johnny Tran's cousin get's choke slammed and his legs are still moving in the air :rofl:
Cant forget when Johnny Tran himself get's slapped by his father :lol:

I'm saying though, how'd Han tell DK to stop hanging around with high school girls and to "elevate his company" since he's "moving up in the world" but yet Han's whole crew is their rival HS gang? :lol:

people saying TD suck because they slept on it when it came out and now, still in DENIAL that the movie is cool and gonna sneak out secretly to watch it and still wont admit that they saw it :lol:

actually you can pull it off the series as a stand alone and still be good. they stayed true with the Tokyo car culture theme and owned it. yeah maybe the casting is weak and so was the acting but its definitely better than 2F2F plsss.

just because 2F2F had Luda, Tyrese and Paul you thinks is awesome? even putting Eva there wont save it. story line and location is wack. its like watching BlueStreak only in cars with more stunts :lol:

people saying TD suck because they slept on it when it came out and now, still in DENIAL that the movie is cool and gonna sneak out secretly to watch it and still wont admit that they saw it :lol:

actually you can pull it off the series as a stand alone and still be good. they stayed true with the Tokyo car culture theme and owned it. yeah maybe the casting is weak and so was the acting but its definitely better than 2F2F plsss.

just because 2F2F had Luda, Tyrese and Paul you thinks is awesome? even putting Eva there wont save it. story line and location is wack. its like watching BlueStreak only in cars with more stunts :lol:

Stop it Five, 2F2F was the ****.

"Pockets Ain't empty Cuh"
"And we ain't hungry no more neither Brah"

"Romain Pierce.....Roman Pierce....YO ROME"

[pissed off Tyrese] "Only my homeboys call me Rome.....PIG"

"EJECTO SEATO CUH!!!"

Brian O'Connor: So, Dunn, looks like we're gonna be partners, bro. Could you tell me right quick what would be a better motor for my Skyline, a Gallo 12 or a Gallo 24?

Agent Dunn: Um...

[clears throat]

Agent Dunn: 24?

Brian O'Connor: I didn't know pizza places made motors.

"Now put your blouse back on. "

The bromance between Brian and the Henchmen in the car, "Your a good driver man" stares at Brian, Brain too shy to look "Thanks"

I think back to watching the first one back in 01. If you would have told me more than 10 years later that we would be on NT arguing out the 5 sequels which is the best....Man this series is taken a life of its own.

:rofl: :rofl: at takes shirt off, punches out window, Brian opens with handle. :lol:

Then the finish with put your blouse back on. :rofl:

I forgot all about that.

You know if this was back in the day we would have made a Team Fast and Furious by now. All the sigs would be our favorite quotes.

I ain't never narc'd on no one!!!!! I AIN'T NEVER NARC'D ON NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
dead. the soundtrack in that movie too :lol: :smokin "watch yo back watch yo watch yo back!" but my dude you tripping. 2 fast 2 furious has got to be the worst of the bunch. 1 is classic. 3 was different and kinda refreshing. 4-6 were straight up action movies, not bad but not the best either.

This series HAS to be this generation's Star Wars. I've been reading the quotes and just taking a stroll down memory lane

"Brian Earl Spilner. Sounds like a serial killer. Is that what you are?"

:rofl:

"What is this guy sandwich crazy or something?"
"Nah, he ain't here for the food"

The whole tuna exhange is forever one of my favorite scenes in movie history.
"Bull **** *** hole, no one likes the tuna here" :lol:

Last edited:

As a young immature kid the tuna reference always made me think it was about bangin Mia

As a young immature kid the tuna reference always made me think it was about bangin Mia

[Hector looks over Brian's Eclipse]
Hector: Nice wheels. Whatcha running under there?
[Brian looks at him, but doesn't answer]
Hector: You're gonna make me find out the hard way? You're brave! You're brave. They call me Hector. Got a last name too, but I can't pronounce it.
Brian: Brian Spilner.
Hector: Typical white boy name.

:rofl: :rofl:

It has stuck in my head since June 2001

TORETTO! TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!

Then bammmmmmmmm to the face lol

Best scene in the entire franchise. The "Disrespected my whole family" bit was too much 
laugh.gif

worst? come on brah

2fast2furious was GARBAGE

im ashamed Paul was even part of that movie.. SMH
2f2f was ten times better then that basura that was TD (plus the quoatables from two alone and fine *** Eva Mendes, yeah you butt hurt TD fans are truly on that "Molly water"and now dudes going on tangents about 4, where the hell they do that at????
The story alone brought back the series, plus the change to a gritty, action movie was a good choice
1,2,4,5,6.........3 is non existent except for Han and that bad *** mix chick

^
You are crazy (along with everybody else) for thinking 2f2f was watchable... I just watef it for the 2nd time yesterday & forgot how bad that film was. Freakin' trash & some dialogue was very odd n out of place. Like really Brian!? "don't worry bout it cuh..", smh and you got a Mitsubishi eclipse with bling all over acting like people wanna see that trash. You start the movie with a supra, rx-7, s2k (when they were new), and a R34 in the first 5 minutes to tossing in a car you can find on Craigslist for $4,000 lmao.

TD had flaws but its not as bad as the 2nd film which is a joke movie compared to the rest...

5 > 1 > 6 > 4 because of felix & that chick > 3 > 2

Back
Top Bottom