Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Man like I said, Johnny Trans dramatic acting in that scene is underrated. You can see the pain in his face when he's talking about "DISRESPECTED MY ENTIRE FAMILY" :lol: :lol:

Btw it's "I NEVER NARCD ON NOBODY"

Man like I said, Johnny Trans dramatic acting in that scene is underrated. You can see the pain in his face when he's talking about "DISRESPECTED MY ENTIRE FAMILY"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Btw it's "I NEVER NARCD ON NOBODY"
Moniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiica
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The look on that kids face when Ja Rule goes to collect on Monica and she tells him "**** you ***** you didn't win."

The kid with the Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo face. :rofl: :rofl:

"Dude I almost had you..."

"Almost had me? You never had your carrrrr"

"Almost had me?" *chuckles*

"Ask any racer, any real racer, it don't matter if you win by an inch, or a mile, long as you win" *opens arms wide for effect*

:pimp:

^
You are crazy (along with everybody else) for thinking 2f2f was watchable... I just watef it for the 2nd time yesterday & forgot how bad that film was. Freakin' trash & some dialogue was very odd n out of place. Like really Brian!? "don't worry bout it cuh..", smh and you got a Mitsubishi eclipse with bling all over acting like people wanna see that trash. You start the movie with a supra, rx-7, s2k (when they were new), and a R34 in the first 5 minutes to tossing in a car you can find on Craigslist for $4,000 lmao.

TD had flaws but its not as bad as the 2nd film which is a joke movie compared to the rest...

5 > 1 > 6 > 4 because of felix & that chick > 3 > 2
That's what makes 2 better because it was a stupid buddy movie that made you laugh at the dialogue and story and torturing a dude with a rat, hilarious
TD was a heaping pile of ish, with the worst protagonist, literally my man Han lost his life trying to save a sub par character, hearing Brian say "Cuz" and watching fine *** Eva Mendes>>>>> then anything in TD
And the direspect that American Muscle is getting lol
Plus like I said earlier, there is no way in hell a yakuza boss is going to settle a race down a damn mountain, FOH with that nonsense
I can take the superman catching, dukes of hazard jumping cars, speeding through a mountain in the Mexican desert, taking a plane down with jeeps but to totally ish on one of the biggest crime syndicates in history and taking Sonny Chiba and making him wack, kill that noise.... 2f2f>>>>>>>3

Back
Top Bottom