Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Varrone is still out there.

Or as someone mentioned begore, there could be some Yakuza tie ins.

Or they can just bring in 3-4 new faces like they did with 6, which worked out fine.

I kinda hope they keep the trend going and keep adding action stars in every sequel. Like Expendables but with current one, not 80/90s heroes.

Eh, I'm not too sure I agree with adding more action stars. It wouldn't be as cool anymore if they just keep throwing big action names in there. I mean think about it

Tyreese
The Rock
Stratham
Tego Calderon and Don Omar
Vin Diesel
Ludacris

I don't want the series to be killed off by just adding more stars rather than introducing some new faces.

My favorite roles are usually the role players. Like Jesse and Letty from early on.

I'm not mad at Stratham being in it though. Him being the transporter and all actually makes it epic. I mean, he was a hit man... Would be dope if it was tied in between movies. Like how Han was also in "Better Luck Tomorrow" :nerd:

But if an 8th film drops and Jet Li or someone is in it, I'll be disappointed.

Last edited:
saw the film today and was thoroughly entertained. The rock is the best

all i could think in the last scene was "damn how long is this runway man??"

worth the price of admission.

Eh, I'm not too sure I agree with adding more action stars. It wouldn't be as cool anymore if they just keep throwing big action names in there. I mean think about it

Tyreese
The Rock
Stratham
Tego Calderon and Don Omar
Vin Diesel
Ludacris

I don't want the series to be killed off by just adding more stars rather than introducing some new faces.

My favorite roles are usually the role players. Like Jesse and Letty from early on.

I'm not mad at Stratham being in it though. Him being the transporter and all actually makes it epic. I mean, he was a hit man... Would be dope if it was tied in between movies. Like how Han was also in "Better Luck Tomorrow" :nerd:

But if an 8th film drops and Jet Li or someone is in it, I'll be disappointed.

I mean the bad guy should be some action star. Keep the same crew of Dom, Brain, Rome, Dez, Letty and Maybe someone new since they killed Han (Finally) and his chick.

After they take care Statham and I'm assuming Rock ain't coming back, you need another Bad Guy to take on. I wouldn't like Li, but I'd mark the **** out for Donnie Yen.

really thought storyline would just end. but i guess we'll see where this all goes. 

crossing over statham as the transporter is on some avengers type stuff haha

really thought storyline would just end. but i guess we'll see where this all goes. 
crossing over statham as the transporter is on some avengers type stuff haha
wait wait so statham is the transporter in this??? like they tranferring him from that role to here or are people just saying transporter cause he was in it. Like is the transporter character going to F7????

Last edited:
wait wait so statham is the transporter in this??? like they tranferring him from that role to here or are people just saying transporter cause he was in it. Like is the transporter character going to F7????

Lol no

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

Maybe the Rock can be the Scorpion King in part 7 and Vin Diesel can play Riddick, Paul Walker can be Lance Harbor fully recovered from knee surgery

Last edited:
Lol no

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

Maybe the Rock can be the Scorpion King in part 7 and Vin Diesel can play Riddick, Paul Walker can be Lance Harbor fully recovered from knee surgery

i literally almost spit out my Coke lol

If you got HBO and a DVR you can probably track down all 5 movies.

I'm watching 2f2f now and Tokyo Drift and F and F come on Sunday. Fast 5 is on On Demand for HBO

Man yall trippin 2f2f is fire. I forgot Eva was in this joint.

Last edited:
Solid movie even though I was leaning and nodding out half the time. I think 5 was better. Anything happen after credits?

dnt know if this was asked but how did Statham get letty's chain...did she give it back to Shaw last time they were alone I can't remember...but thats the only way I can see him having it..maybe Shaw gave it to him or somethin

^ Yeah you dont remember she told Shaw to keep it when he was trying to give it back to her..

Also after watching Tokyo Drift I noticed Statham was driving the same kinda Benz that DK's Uncle was whipping :nerd:

Does anyone know what kind of martial arts Joe Taslim (the bad guy) was using on Han and Tyrese in the subway station?

good vid about the making of that scene. according to one of the comments, "some of the evasions and trapping are Silat techniques. the other ones are basic judo."

han's hand to hand combat skillz :lol:

Back
Top Bottom