Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

they'd better not she jumped out of a moving cargo plane.

Letty was ******g burned alive and then they just wrote that **** off :lol:

letty's death was implied tho right? when it was shown, it was really dom recreating what he thinks happened, after looking at the crash site. when he confronted phoenix about it, that dude prolly just rolled with it like "yea i did ya girl on that road, b. watchu gon do? "

but han's broad clearly jumped to her death. unless there's some marvel collabo in 7 where spider man actually came in at the last second and saved her....she dead b lol.

can someone explain letty's death to me better tho? im still a bit lost.

braga explained that he was running business for shaw, but that the feds had their hands in the money too. so was shaw a gov't pawn? and how the **** did letty play the FBI in thinking she was dead? the FBI is gonna find no body and assume she dead anyways? that sounds bogus...

braga explained that he was running business for shaw, but that the feds had their hands in the money too. so was shaw a gov't pawn? and how the **** did letty play the FBI in thinking she was dead? the FBI is gonna find no body and assume she dead anyways? that sounds bogus...

I think it was the other way around, shaw was playing the govt. and letty had amnesia after the explosion when fenix shot at her car, Shaw explained he found her in the hospital with amnesia and hired her

I saw on another message board today that some think Shaw was connected to the Yakuza, and that DK stopped so that Statham could hit Han. I do think it would make a ton of sense if Shaw was connected to the Yakuza, given all his connections, and maybe Kamata found out who Han was through Shaw's bro (Statham) after what happened. 7 is going to be crazy

Shorty is an A1 specimen

Pretty in the face, but has ZERO body, she is super skinny, she makes Mia looked STACKED.

I'd pay to make it bigger tho

Yeah man, I know smh.
letty's death was implied tho right? when it was shown, it was really dom recreating what he thinks happened, after looking at the crash site. when he confronted phoenix about it, that dude prolly just rolled with it like "yea i did ya girl on that road, b. watchu gon do? "

but han's broad clearly jumped to her death. unless there's some marvel collabo in 7 where spider man actually came in at the last second and saved her....she dead b lol.

Shaw wasn't a government pawn. He had influence in each government branch. They probably fooled the FBI by giving them a fake body that was charred.

I saw on another message board today that some think Shaw was connected to the Yakuza, and that DK stopped so that Statham could hit Han. I do think it would make a ton of sense if Shaw was connected to the Yakuza, given all his connections, and maybe Kamata found out who Han was through Shaw's bro (Statham) after what happened. 7 is going to be crazy
This would be
eek.gif
Do y'all think FnF7 will be the last though? As a fan, I hope not.

Going to re-watch the series this week. Can't wait. 

Haven't seen 6 yet, but I basically know what's going to happen. Just wondering, what happened to Dom's cop chick from Brazil?

Last edited:
Going to re-watch the series this week. Can't wait. 

Haven't seen 6 yet, but I basically know what's going to happen. Just wondering, what happened to Dom's cop chick from Brazil?
She was only in the beginning of the movie, one part in the middle and at the end she returned as a cop because Toretto got back with Letty

Last edited:
Very, very good movie. Better than Fast Five by a quarter mile. Love how they tied up what happened in Fast and Furious in this one. Why would Phoenix shoot the car instead of popping her in the head? Stupid, but whatever. Loved the twists this movie had. The movie had a few ***** moments like them bringing down the plane, the 100 mile runway and Dom catching Letty midair, but other than that the movie was worth the 14.50. The theater erupted when Statham got out the car and called Dom. My mom was confused, because she hadn't seen Tokyo Drift or the other installments prior to the fourth flick. Can't wait for FF7, but I hope it is the last one. The actors aren't aging well namely Vin Diesel and Jordana Brewster.

Gina Carano never needs to act again. If she's not the silent type, don't cast her. She's very hot, but she can't her way out of a paper bag.

Michelle Rodriguez will always have a place in my heart despite her being portrayed as a rugged tomboy in every movie.

laugh.gif
Why did their baby have teeth if he was just born?

I would hope that Gisele is dead because that would be a load of crap if she's brought back in 7 given the way she went out.
Yea i was like is this real life....then of course when the plane comes to a stop the end was right there next to em
laugh.gif

Dom is dumb for choosing Letty over the Brazilian cop chick.

During the entire movie I couldn't help but notice Vin's cheeks looked like it was melting off his face.

I'm saddened Giselle had to go out like that though.

Can't weight for the next installment.

I was hopeful for Rock being in 7 as well, however, if you think about it in terms of jobs, this is a revenge type tip between Shaw and Dom. Crew vs crew. Technically, Hobbs will have nothin to do with that. He can't really lend any help unless he's actually supposed to be going after Shaw, and so far, we don't know why that would need to happen. So in a sense, I can see them simply writing Rock out with ease. (maybe a cameo type moment like Dom in Tokyo Drift I suppose could be done)

But it ain't like Hobbs is going to join Dom and Brian's crew and start bangin around the world with them. And if Hobbs is going to chase down Statham(Shaw) and use Dom's crew again, he might as well make the damn guys federal agents already all the bad guys they've knocked off. :lol: Brian has helped track down Varrone, Braga, Reyes, Shaw and now the next Shaw. He's got more high profile busts than Hobbs does. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was also talking to friend about The Rock's role in future FnF. As a fan of him and hoping he is in 7, I just don't see how he fits in the storyline unless he turns rogue a la Brian O'Conner by faking their pardon status and rolls with them

I was hopeful for Rock being in 7 as well, however, if you think about it in terms of jobs, this is a revenge type tip between Shaw and Dom. Crew vs crew. Technically, Hobbs will have nothin to do with that. He can't really lend any help unless he's actually supposed to be going after Shaw, and so far, we don't know why that would need to happen. So in a sense, I can see them simply writing Rock out with ease. (maybe a cameo type moment like Dom in Tokyo Drift I suppose could be done)

But it ain't like Hobbs is going to join Dom and Brian's crew and start bangin around the world with them. And if Hobbs is going to chase down Statham(Shaw) and use Dom's crew again, he might as well make the damn guys federal agents already all the bad guys they've knocked off. :lol: Brian has helped track down Varrone, Braga, Reyes, Shaw and now the next Shaw. He's got more high profile busts than Hobbs does. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't Rock anymore the star power is there now with Diesel/Statham. I'm interested on who's gonna be in his crew.

You don't Rock anymore the star power is there now with Diesel/Statham. I'm interested on who's gonna be in his crew.

Varrone is still out there.

Or as someone mentioned begore, there could be some Yakuza tie ins.

Or they can just bring in 3-4 new faces like they did with 6, which worked out fine.

Or they can just bring in 3-4 new faces like they did with 6, which worked out fine.

verrone is a corny story addition to bring back. i like cole hauser as an actor tho.

the yakuza tie in is interesting. but if han was killed specifically, why not off his boy sean as well? the yakuza tie in makes sense because dude knew where han was via police scanner. so he had eyes on what was going on...

I kinda hope they keep the trend going and keep adding action stars in every sequel. Like Expendables but with current one, not 80/90s heroes.

Back
Top Bottom