Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Lmaoo I was thinking that too

I figured she was a goner because I read a review that said a secondary character dies, so I figured it was going to be her... but I just expected her to let go of Han so he could defend himself... I did NOT expect her to pull her gun out and shoot on the way down :rofl:

That's why this series is awesome.

Dude that ishhhh was straight up BOSS....I hated she was killed off, I really enjoyed her character but my dudes did her justice in how she went out....kind of puts the way Han goes out to shame...lol

the way she went out was so gansta though, she died for my dude Han and on the way dow was shooting up the dude behind Han, that was too ill and sad at the same time, totally predictable if you already knew TD was gonna be tied to this movie, since obviously she wasnt in TD with Han.

Even though she coudda easily just let go of one hand only, grabbed the gun with the loose hand and shoot the guy lol.

movie was cool..I did doze off a little bit during the tank scene I managed to wake up in time to see vin diesel save ol girl..at first I was disappointed because I thought that was the ending everyone was talking about lol...but with that said Im looking forward to see what Jason Statham will bring to the series

Even though she coudda easily just let go of one hand only, grabbed the gun with the loose hand and shoot the guy lol.

That's what I was thinking. Lin probably said eff it, she wasn't in TD so we have to make a dramatic reason up. :lol:

They won't need the Rock in the next one if Statham is in, he's a big enough name on his own.

Very, very good movie. Better than Fast Five by a quarter mile. Love how they tied up what happened in Fast and Furious in this one. Why would Phoenix shoot the car instead of popping her in the head? Stupid, but whatever. Loved the twists this movie had. The movie had a few ***** moments like them bringing down the plane, the 100 mile runway and Dom catching Letty midair, but other than that the movie was worth the 14.50. The theater erupted when Statham got out the car and called Dom. My mom was confused, because she hadn't seen Tokyo Drift or the other installments prior to the fourth flick. Can't wait for FF7, but I hope it is the last one. The actors aren't aging well namely Vin Diesel and Jordana Brewster.

Gina Carano never needs to act again. If she's not the silent type, don't cast her. She's very hot, but she can't her way out of a paper bag.

Michelle Rodriguez will always have a place in my heart despite her being portrayed as a rugged tomboy in every movie.

laugh.gif
Why did their baby have teeth if he was just born?

I would hope that Gisele is dead because that would be a load of crap if she's brought back in 7 given the way she went out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom