Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

^^^
Why not, seems like the 'family' forgot about them? :smh::smh::smh:

On a different note, since they borderline have super humans with Brixton why not bring back Johnny Tran?

^^^
Why not, seems like the 'family' forgot about them? :smh::smh::smh:

On a different note, since they borderline have super humans with Brixton why not bring back Johnny Tran?

"Toretto!!!"

Y'all ever think about how it was cold that Johnny and his boys were offed when Toretto and his people's did the actual heisting and had a homie that failed to pay up after waging his vehicle in a manner that was obviously inspired by their recklessness? I mean Johnny and his people were some goons but they didn't need to go out like that.

Yea, but they did a drive by at Doms house. They didn’t need to do that either. So, I guess it evens out.

^^^
Yeah, with the assumption that Toretto and his people tried to snitch him out on some goonery and Jesse not handing over the whip. I mean, there's codes in the streets too and it's LA.

"Toretto!!!"

Y'all ever think about how it was cold that Johnny and his boys were offed when Toretto and his people's did the actual heisting and had a homie that failed to pay up after waging his vehicle in a manner that was obviously inspired by their recklessness? I mean Johnny and his people were some goons but they didn't need to go out like that.

Not only were they goons. They were goons who had their **** together, until Brian started turning.

Ludacris and Devin Aoki were my favorite FF characters :lol: :rofl:
Ma boy Han was the goat (rip)
Han-fast-and-furious-38523473-400-604.jpg sung-and-gal.jpg

I do wish they would have brought back Devin Aoki though. Hell, I would have taken Eva Mendes character as well. They can keep Bow Wow and Sean in Tokyo tho

Last edited:
I will say Hobbs and Shaw puts more pressure on the F&F franchise. I'm at the point where they need to stop at 10

"Toretto!!!"

^^^
Yeah, with the assumption that Toretto and his people tried to snitch him out on some goonery and Jesse not handing over the whip. I mean, there's codes in the streets too and it's LA.

Not only were they goons. They were goons who had their **** together, until Brian started turning.

DsLee DsLee You're absolutely right my G. Johnny & Dom had their hustles going on smoothly and didn't tread on each other until Brian showed up. Was it ever implied that Johnny and Lance had killed people before?

Jesse had no business racing his trash AF Jetta against AP1 S2K. :smh::smh::smh:

No lie, this franchise is at a point where Han can be revealed to be the next villain with him rolling out a cloud of smoke, half cyborg now, looking like Gizmo Duck with Hankook Tires on, and it really wouldn't be out the question.
Folks would just be like "I knew it".

I will say Hobbs and Shaw puts more pressure on the F&F franchise. I'm at the point where they need to stop at 10

Hobbs and Shaw the type of joint you catch on Netflix tbh, like most (if not all) Statham & Rock flicks. Not really worth the 'big screen' experience.

DsLee DsLee You're absolutely right my G. Johnny & Dom had their hustles going on smoothly and didn't tread on each other until Brian showed up. Was it ever implied that Johnny and Lance had killed people before?

Jesse had no business racing his trash AF Jetta against AP1 S2K. :smh::smh::smh:

And GAMBELING!!

It's crazy once you have the realization that this film franchise, frequently focusing on family, started with bootleg Brian (RIP Paul) artificially implanting himself in Dom's family, disrupting actual families along the way (Tran and others), now arrives in a place where "family (Dom and crew) " aint even get justice for past family members (Han/Gisele's deaths), but are instead welcoming dudes responsible for their deaths (Shaw) as family. I love it though.

Feel like the good part about FF series was that it kinda got what it was and what it wasn’t..

But seeing this stuff from those involved is very concerning

If Ironman/rdj can catch the fade in civil war, these dudes shouldn’t be taking this that seriously.. I mean they all should appreciate how fragile the acting game is.. vin has what reddick other than this? I can’t even name the last movie outside of FF for the rest and not all is gold for the rock
Do do that to vin
A man apart
was one of my fav films by him

It's crazy once you have the realization that this film franchise, frequently focusing on family, started with bootleg Brian (RIP Paul) artificially implanting himself in Dom's family, disrupting actual families along the way (Tran and others), now arrives in a place where "family (Dom and crew) " aint even get justice for past family members (Han/Gisele's deaths), but are instead welcoming dudes responsible for their deaths (Shaw) as family. I love it though.

..and just **** Leon.

vood99 vood99 my guy I stopped legitimately trying to make sense of things way back in 2 Fast, when Paul was living on a houseboat, driving a GTR, racing for racks and got to Eva Mendes' character. Oh and when they disrespected our intelligence by taking Mitsubishi's ad money and having Rome drive that convertible Eclipse Spider like it was competent for anything power-related.

First movie I was young, naive and wanted to believe driving under semis was possible 100% of the time if your car was dropped enough.

I love this franchise for what it is, and I haven't seen Hobbs and Shaw but I didn't care that they were making it.

I feel like you said this 4 times and are oversimplifying Shaw's introduction and this so called acceptance of him

Back
Top Bottom