Fastest Way to Make Easy Money vol. No Illegal or Dirty Money

you know i was once in a situation where i needed to pay this dude 1,200 in 4 days.

First things that came to mind was ask family, which didn't work, ask friends, which sort of worked, and then i thought 'bout some shady stuff.

First off, wake up really early 4-5am, only MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY wait at the local free newspaper thing(that garbage-disposal looking thing where they put newspaper in), wait around and wait for the van to pull up, they usually are always behind schedule and will need help. I got paid i think 20-30 bucks for an hour of driving, of course they will check.

Now, after youre done with that look for accounting/lawyer/auto/pizza and just ask if they need anyone to give out their cards. Go to your local homedepot/lowes/target/etc and just put 1 of each on a car, and then make sure you tell them you did it in those places so they could go and check that you did. Easy 20-80 bucks each, this will be a bit longer probably 2-4 hours.

Finally check your local elections, you can easily work on the telephones for some guy getting elected and collect a check for 100-200 dollars for 2-3 days of work, especially if its the election week rather than the election month. You need connections for this one.

I ended up getting about 800 of the 1.2 and finished paying the guy the next week.
:wow:

..when I need cash fast I sell my shoes....all those retro js will get decent money if their in good condition....if in DMV area OP pm me....I can maybe help if u got shoes u need to sell

Back
Top Bottom