Fat Joe Disses Lloyd Banks, Shows The TS Chain(DAMN)

Fat boy is caking off that Show money.....and whatever else he is involved in
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That new TS chain is RIDICULOUS.......Thick Cuban Link
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

u tried to make it seem like the point of the interview was to diss banks... he was just telln the truth...

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHOA! he definetly holding Pun down with that new TS chain ..shout out to Joey
pimp.gif

PSSH..yea aight..if i don't recall puns wife had to put puns chain on ebay cuz she was dead broke..

PSSH..yea aight..if i don't recall puns wife had to put puns chain on ebay cuz she was dead broke..

thas cuz she came out with the whole shenangins about pun used to beat her and isssh..but yea ol girl is def broke from what i heard

Originally Posted by haiti5

thas cuz she came out with the whole shenangins about pun used to beat her and isssh..but yea ol girl is def broke from what i heard

wasn't that before the chain was sold?

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

yea it was b4... she was buggin... even if he did whats the point of bringin it up after he died? it served no purpose... u cant hold down a broad likethat... +!+#@ prolly got habits anyway... i bet pun kids is cool...

Oh men i hope Fat Joe helps Pun's family out.. last time i heard they are far from being millionaires, as a matter of fact they received only like $8thousand since the day he die
d.

u cant hold down a broad like that... +!+#@ prolly got habits anyway

You know that bird figured she was gonna be caking on the strength that she was Pun's wife and blew most of that money on b.s.

yea it was b4... she was buggin... even if he did whats the point of bringin it up after he died? it served no purpose... u cant hold down a broad like that... +!+#@ prolly got habits anyway... i bet pun kids is cool...
yes she was
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

yea it was b4... she was buggin... even if he did whats the point of bringin it up after he died? it served no purpose... u cant hold down a broad like that... +!+#@ prolly got habits anyway... i bet pun kids is cool...
Exactly I can't see Joey not holdin Pun's seeds down, now his wife she disgraced his name and was on some straight bird #*%% so it is what itis. but I can't see Pun's kids wanting for anything. Crack takes care of soooo many _'s and his jewelry game is always A1
pimp.gif

^yeah fat joe paid for the whole funeral which is crazy... Pun was cakin so i know he had mad loot in the bank account royalties etc.

Also heard that shorty never ever lets anybody in the TS see the kids like never ever and that a couple times joe gave her 50k and shorty would still insulthim and@+*%.

Fat joe also said shorty was smashin puns brothers thats why that pistol whip video was surfaced. Also heard shorty never ever worked at all and is a home bodythat wants to talk@+*% and get bread.

I mean if you from the hood you know 75% off shortys be like that even if thats yo mans thats not your responsibility.

Joe Is my dude, that jewelry is absolutely sick. But he is slept on because hes not a great lyricist. Nas, Ghost Hov etc all of the ppl he claims havent madehits still come thru with the OH WOW factor. Joe is and will never be that type of rapper. He just accept his role and move on and stop thinking people willcall him the best, its not happening.

its not even about him being the best... he just wants his due respect... dudes b actin like h new to the game and %*@%...u still gotta respet a dude thatskept it street during a career that long... he still make bangers... homie also brought out pun... he deserves some respect...

Joe is a sick dude however i dont understand his style at times..

From "take a look at my life" to "Im so hood"..now he is proclaiming that his new album is going to be "hip hop" (i hope it iscause i miss the old Joe)

Back
Top Bottom