Fat Joe Disses Lloyd Banks, Shows The TS Chain(DAMN)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

Originally Posted by haiti5

PSSH..yea aight..if i don't recall puns wife had to put puns chain on ebay cuz she was dead broke..

thas cuz she came out with the whole shenangins about pun used to beat her and isssh..but yea ol girl is def broke from what i heard

wasn't that before the chain was sold?

yea it was b4... she was buggin... even if he did whats the point of bringin it up after he died? it served no purpose... u cant hold down a broad like that... +!+#@ prolly got habits anyway... i bet pun kids is cool...
Exactly I can't see Joey not holdin Pun's seeds down, now his wife she disgraced his name and was on some straight bird #*%% so it is what it is. but I can't see Pun's kids wanting for anything. Crack takes care of soooo many _'s and his jewelry game is always A1
pimp.gif

I stand corrected

You@+*$*!# is in here worshipping Jewelry. That %*%! dont make me respect no man no more or ever want to cop his album. Some rappers are such $#!+%*$ fools.Now what if he gets jacked for that %*%!?

Im Confused.....

@ countless hit records.
Whats funny about that?
I mean, the number isnt literally "Countless", but in comparison to other dudes out here, Joeys got ALOT, repeat ALOT of hits. Dont sleep just cuzhis name aint 50, Ye, or Wayne man...

As for the shennanigans with Puns Wife... Joey was passin her loot on the side after pun died, in addition to payin mad loot to rent out the WHOLE FUNERALparlor, cuz so many people showed up. After givin her money on many different occasions after his death, and her showin no love, and not lettin him come byand at least say whassup to the kids, joey cut her off.

^maybe not as a rapper per say but for what he has accomplished... i mean homie brought us a legend...

I Dont know about Joe anymore man when he came out he was dope but then bad music dominated the mainstream airwaves and he converted. Not to mention hedoesn't write his rhymes anymore(probably dont know how to write whack issh) and he's just bought into this issh. He kinda sold out in that aspect. BTWyall overhyped that piece I thought it was gonna be somethin ridiculous.

smokin.gif

I just feel joe doesn't get the respect is cuz he didnt hold down TS. Remy gone, Armageddon nada, Prospect nada, Cuban Link still beefin, Tony Sunshinenever throws him on albums or hooks and he killed puns last album and TS's last album.

Khaled is the only one gettin shine and he wasnt even around in pun days Khaled came outta no where in like 05/06 never seen duke in interviews or anythingwith joe before 05

At least he gave good advice at the end. The chain is up there with P's caricature NERD piece in my book.

i swear NT ers are some what have you done for me lately type dudes. You cant deny D.I.T.C or with TATS CRU. Im not sayin dude is a legend. but he aint noslouch by any means.

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

I just feel joe doesn't get the respect is cuz he didnt hold down TS. Remy gone, Armageddon nada, Prospect nada, Cuban Link still beefin, Tony Sunshine never throws him on albums or hooks and he killed puns last album and TS's last album.

Khaled is the only one gettin shine and he wasnt even around in pun days Khaled came outta no where in like 05/06 never seen duke in interviews or anything with joe before 05

true but the problem joe had wit almost every one of em was they work ethic...he said they aint wanna pay dues... maybe they didnt wanna pay dues?
eek.gif
and khaled is big on his own... he just happens to be on TS... everyone knowsdude is lame even joey cuz like u said u never seen him wit the man b4 05,,,
roll.gif

i swear NT ers are some what have you done for me lately type dudes. You cant deny D.I.T.C or with TATS CRU. Im not sayin dude is a legend. but he aint no slouch by any means.

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Im Confused.....

@ countless hit records.
Whats funny about that?
I mean, the number isnt literally "Countless", but in comparison to other dudes out here, Joeys got ALOT, repeat ALOT of hits. Dont sleep just cuz his name aint 50, Ye, or Wayne man...

Whats funny? Do you know what a hit record is?

Dont get me wrong, Joe has ALOT of bangers, but not that many hits. Yes, there is a difference.

I mean joe does have 2-3 hits on every album he drops... and with pun and ts he has even more hits then his on and on featured songs.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i swear NT ers are some what have you done for me lately type dudes. You cant deny D.I.T.C or with TATS CRU. Im not sayin dude is a legend. but he aint no slouch by any means.

I agree even though I won't listen to him now.

He was taking care of Pun's fam post death until she started wylin' the $+!# out. The money she was receiving from Joey, she blew it away on garbageand little, if any went to Pun's children. That's when Joey took her off of life support.

his last hit was make it rain...that made him more money then alot of ya favorite rappers...and his last album is better then ALOT of people albums as well.

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

I mean joe does have 2-3 hits on every album he drops... and with pun and ts he has even more hits then his on and on featured songs.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ninja do you know what a hit is???

Originally Posted by ninjahood

his last hit was make it rain...that made him more money then alot of ya favorite rappers...and his last album is better then ALOT of people albums as well.

"Make It Rain" was not a Hit it was a banger but not a hit and there is definitely a difference.
for example:
"In Da Club" was a hit.
"Im So Hood" is a banger.

Back
Top Bottom