Fat Joe Disses Lloyd Banks, Shows The TS Chain(DAMN)

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

i wouldnt say "countless" but he def has alot under his belt

You sure aint lying..
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by ninjahood

his last hit was make it rain...that made him more money then alot of ya favorite rappers...and his last album is better then ALOT of people albums as well.

"Make It Rain" was not a Hit it was a banger but not a hit and there is definitely a difference.
for example:
"In Da Club" was a hit.
"Im So Hood" is a banger.

REACHING! dudes gotta put a title on everything. make it rain was DEF a HIT record. the amount of radio spins and video plays he got justified that

Thats whats wrong with fat joe... He KNOWS cats sleep on him and instead of changing his business model to attract more attention he blames the consumer...Saying theres something wrong with THEM!!! well thats obviously not how business works... It doesnt matter how well his actual product is if he cant markethimself correctly...

and for the record people dont sleep on fat joe.. people are FORCED to listen to himself with all the exposure he gets... its his fault for not delivering wellwhile the spot light is on him... he has plenty of chances to get the recognition he feels he deserves

as far as hits goes... every single one of them take off because of the people he HIRES to be apart of them... its whoever he gets on the chorus.. or whoeverhe gets to do the beat... fat joe verses are basically background noise to the other 2 elements of song making... and unless scott storch or lil wayne is onevery track in his album, why would anyone buy it???
Fat joe cant make a single on his own. Or get people to be interested in his projects off his name alone. In the game 15 years and he hasnt achieved much of afoundation in his business.
he should just be happy he's as successful as he is...

He needs to stop worrying about all this jewelry and work on his lame%#$$ raps he's been coming up with lately

HA countless hit records? The chain fits him, all those gold records.And the tombstone?! Terror Squad is dead.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

his last hit was make it rain...that made him more money then alot of ya favorite rappers...and his last album is better then ALOT of people albums as well.

"Make It Rain" was not a Hit it was a banger but not a hit and there is definitely a difference.
for example:
"In Da Club" was a hit.

REACHING! dudes gotta put a title on everything. make it rain was DEF a HIT record. the amount of radio spins and video plays he got justified that

Is what I said true or not???

no its not true, you say a banger i say hit lol. but at the end of the day it was a big record...whatever you wanna call that lol

Originally Posted by notoriousmro

HA countless hit records? The chain fits him, all those gold records.And the tombstone?! Terror Squad is dead.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Fif, is that you?

OK, so I illegally downloaded some of his music to see what all this is about, listened to it with an open mind. Dude forreal is garbage, like even withghostwriters delivery = garbage, lyrics = garbage, use of the "N" word highly unacceptable i mean dudes not even half black. He gets more respectfrom me as a sneakerhead than a rapper. I mean he has a good taste in shoes but your music still sucks. Oh and "countless records" wikipedia confirmsit here. One platinum record.

TRUE FACT

Big Pun made Fat Joe. After Pun died dude took his style and ran with it. You look @ that Capital punishment album he stole that blueprint but in his case hemade it worse. Fat Joe is a bum

Not a fan of joe at all but he spoke the truth about banks. Lol at countless hit records tho.

for example:
"In Da Club" was a hit.
Make It Rain was definitely a hit. Maybe not mainstream america hit or as big as Lean Back, but it was definitely bigger than just another banger.

OK, so I illegally downloaded some of his music to see what all this is about, listened to it with an open mind. Dude forreal is garbage, like even with ghostwriters delivery = garbage, lyrics = garbage, use of the "N" word highly unacceptable i mean dudes not even half black. He gets more respect from me as a sneakerhead than a rapper. I mean he has a good taste in shoes but your music still sucks. Oh and "countless records" wikipedia confirms it here. One platinum record.
since when does album sales=quality music?

Originally Posted by mossman75

TRUE FACT

Big Pun made Fat Joe. After Pun died dude took his style and ran with it. You look @ that Capital punishment album he stole that blueprint but in his case he made it worse. Fat Joe is a bum
I honestly beleive the opposite.

Joe was good before Pun. Not great, but def. good. His firts two albums were crack (even though my opinion is biased on those two). His 3rd was hot, but itwas evident Pun helped ALOT. Afetr Pun went plat. I think Joe felt now he had to aswell. And you can see signs of him chasing that plaque on his next coupleof albums.

While I do believe Pun helped get Joey more attention and kept Joe relevant, I also beleive that it drove him to explore other ways to get that mainstreamrecognition he'd been chasing for so long (ie. "Whats Love" and "We Clubbin"). After J.O.S.E. I started losing respect for him becauseof the direction he was taking.

Back
Top Bottom