FAT JOE SELLS 8,000 COPIES IN 3RD WEEK (WOWWW)

roll.gif

fat joe is trash, think about it, this dude rode every trend to get popular and failed at every attempt. its sad. son had the hottest song of the year in 2004yet that cd went cotton

no way you can compare fat joe trying everything in the book since 2001 to try to sell records and get people to like him vs 50 just starting to work withpopluar producers

fat joe sold his soul a minute ago, and for that he gets no respect from me

he's no better than soulja boy now

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

You show me where I'm defending the quality of 50s music?? If its wack its wack, but since you know something I don't please show me where . . . I'm just gonna continue to attack anyone frontin talkin about #%$! I know to be false, I can't help it that you guys have idiotic sources for infos . . . You don't even have to read, build a real rapport and ask a OG, they can share some knowledge with yall cause some of yall are lookin pitiful on here and that's real #%$! . . . You gotta weigh the facts and circumstances for yourself, once you've obtained that info its up to you to make up your mind . . .

I wanna see what I believe to real and can be proven otherwise . . . Let me know.

What in the world are you talking about, lol. That had nothing to do with anything I posted.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by solesavage

i won't tell is a good song beat, so it deserves all da play it gets *fixed
Any track having some guy say "YADDAMEAN" is terrible.
SMFH

roll.gif
@ the Yaddamean..almost forgot he even said that in a song like that
smh.gif
...and nah anyone hating on that "I wont tell" really dont like FatJoe then.cuz thats a banger...

J.Holiday really made that song what it was though...Fat Joe had a few good lines and a few
indifferent.gif
lines in it...if there was another dude on it though other then Fat Joethey woulda killed it more

at da end of da day,

fat joe has jealous ones eny, don cartegena, represent, and me myself and I.....you call any of those trash and you might as well call yourself:

a 50 groupie

a fat joe hater.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

jealous ones eny, don cartegena, represent, and me myself and I.....

GRODT > anything you just listed. your love for fat joe is gross.

My fault . . . I smoke too much, I think I was trying to respond to something you said, but I don't see it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm wildin

And NinjaHood none of those albums are ANYthing special, Jelous Ones Envy is decent at best, the rapping is AWFUL I don't think Fat Joke has improved atall since he debuted his awful music in 93. He had one hot streak in 04 with True Story because he had a ghostwriter . . . I have Jelous Ones Envy in my ipodand I actually listened to the whole thing before I launched this attack on Fat Joke . . . That album is nowhere near a classic, its not even good . . . Theproduction is decent at best. Only reason cats bought it was for the "+$%+ Is Real" Premo remix, I got it for like $2.50 back in high school . . . Iaint gonna front I listened to it quite a bit when I was younger, now I can't get through 4 bars at a time without laughing . . .

The fact that Fat Joke has made it 15 years is an AMAZING feat, because he has NO signs of noticable talent . . . Sumo wrestling was his true calling, how heended up rapping?? I don't know . . .

He has maybe maybe 3 halfway decent albums (and that's being generous)
Jelous Ones Envy
Don Cartagena (obviously had ghostwriters)
J.O.S.E. (Prolly had ghostwriters)

Everything else is a frisbee
Represent = TRASH
Loyalty = TRASH
All Or Nuthin = TRASH
Me, Myself, & Ice Cream = TRASH
Elephant In The Restroom = TRASH

That's 5 strikes . . . He should be out the game . . . And if he makes another album its gonna be awful . . . Why Fat Joke?? Why . . . We should get anonline petition and send it to his label with 100K signatures demanding him to STOP RAPPING . . .

^
roll.gif
laugh.gif

damn.

real talk, joey crack had the 2nd best verse on Ja's "New York" joint. I woulda gave him the 1st but Jada just murked that joint.

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

jealous ones eny, don cartegena, represent, and me myself and I.....

GRODT > anything you just listed. your love for fat joe is gross.

and what has 50 done since? massacre SUCKED.....curtis was slightly better but miles away from get rich.

Come on homie, why are you even comparing 50 & Fat Joe?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fat Joe shoulda never came at 50 either, what was he thinking?
Fate Joe is D-O-N-E, dude is hot trash

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Come on homie, why are you even comparing 50 & Fat Joe?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fat Joe shoulda never came at 50 either, what was he thinking?
Fate Joe is D-O-N-E, dude is hot trash

what are u talkin about..50 started da whole beef...da hell fat joe, cam, jada did to 50?

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

My fault . . . I smoke too much, I think I was trying to respond to something you said, but I don't see it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm wildin

And NinjaHood none of those albums are ANYthing special, Jelous Ones Envy is decent at best, the rapping is AWFUL I don't think Fat Joke has improved at all since he debuted his awful music in 93. He had one hot streak in 04 with True Story because he had a ghostwriter . . . I have Jelous Ones Envy in my ipod and I actually listened to the whole thing before I launched this attack on Fat Joke . . . That album is nowhere near a classic, its not even good . . . The production is decent at best. Only reason cats bought it was for the "+$%+ Is Real" Premo remix, I got it for like $2.50 back in high school . . . I aint gonna front I listened to it quite a bit when I was younger, now I can't get through 4 bars at a time without laughing . . .

The fact that Fat Joke has made it 15 years is an AMAZING feat, because he has NO signs of noticable talent . . . Sumo wrestling was his true calling, how he ended up rapping?? I don't know . . .

He has maybe maybe 3 halfway decent albums (and that's being generous)
Jelous Ones Envy
Don Cartagena (obviously had ghostwriters)
J.O.S.E. (Prolly had ghostwriters)

Everything else is a frisbee
Represent = TRASH
Loyalty = TRASH
All Or Nuthin = TRASH
Me, Myself, & Ice Cream = TRASH
Elephant In The Restroom = TRASH

That's 5 strikes . . . He should be out the game . . . And if he makes another album its gonna be awful . . . Why Fat Joke?? Why . . . We should get an online petition and send it to his label with 100K signatures demanding him to STOP RAPPING . . .

roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn is right. I'm dyin' over here.

Massacre was a $+$# sandwhich, Curtis was halfway decent, but what you're missing is 50 had the tracks on each album, he just didn't have enuff of them. . . He obviously has the talent to make a solid album, I doubt that's his aim when he steps in the studio sometimes, but with Fat Joke from his previous8 albums he's proven to me that he doesn't have what it takes to make a good hip hop album PERIOD.

At the end of the day Power Of The Dollar was a great album and since you claim to "have every Source Mag since 93" scan the issue with the Power OfThe Dollar Record Report and show what the writer compared POTD to in final paragraph, that may explain why 50 is where he is now, and the rest of NYs class of98 fell the $+!+ off . . .

GRODT was a pretty good album also, so don't act as if 50s UNABLE to make quality work, he may be UNWILLING, but that's depending on who you ask . . .Some people liked the Massacre, and some people liked Curtis, I'm not one of those people but no one can say both of the albums was totally wack he hadabout 7-8 STRONG joints on Massacre, taking off 5 or 6 songs would've done the job, with Curtis there was like 5 or 6 songs that had no business on analbum released after the year 2000.

As far as beefing with these cupcakes, Fat Joke has always displayed a strong distaste for 50, if you remember he was on MTVs spring break in maybe 04 and hewas hating on 50, because he was asked a question about how he felt on 50s success, and he was saying how 50s success angered him . . . That was like hisstrike ONE I guess, then he did the XXL interview all hugged up with Ja Rule and Irv Gotti, then you have "New York" if Fat Joke was trying to begood with 50 he sure had a hell of a way of showing it.

With Cam, he's in early 06 XXL saying how much he respects 50, and how he wouldn't diss him because of that, then he gets on the jack when 50 on Hot97tryin act like he's tuff, and that got him where he is now . . .

With Jadakiss, I guess 50 just dissed him because of the "New York" record . . . But when you have someone like 50, how didn't they know he wasgonna diss them for trying to revive Ja's career . . . 50 made it clear to all of hip hop (that's why WE as fans knew back in 99) that he was going todo EVERYthing in his power to end Ja's career, so what does it look like when 2 rappers who should've known this jump on a track with them?? They wereunderminding his whole cause, so they got dissed . . . Big deal.

I hate to hear rappers who claim to be hard complain about 50 bullying them, its funny. I thought these guys were suppose to be tuff, and you got 50 justpunking these dudes up and down the street . . . On the other hand I don't know why 50 feels artist should talk to him before doin a track with Ja Rule,but its pretty funny . . . And I can only imagine how many people turned down a Ja Rule feature after seeing what happened to Fat Joke and Jadakiss . . .You'd figuire rappers that have been in the game SOOOO long would've known better . . . $+$# everyone in my hood knew 50 was gonna diss them . . .They're stupid. There's NO purpose in doin a song with Ja unless you're trying to
A) embarrass yourself
B) Make 50 mad

IMO I don't think he dissed anyone unjustly except maybe Lil Wayne, but he aint really diss him he just said how he felt. He didn't even diss Jada, andJoe on "Piggy Bank' really, he just spoke the truth, and as the saying goes the truth often times hurts . . . They felt a certain kind of way behindit . . . But I gauruntee if they could rewind time "New York" would've been a solo Ja track (or maybe Fat Joke would've used thatghostwritten verse) . . . Jada ruined his whole career from that ONE verse, he hasn't dropped an album in 4 years . . . Lost his deal with Interscope,eventually went to Def Jam/Roc A Fella but Jay Z is doin different things . . . It aint gonna be nuthin but southern artists droppin on Def Jam from now onprolly . . . Jada could've been on Interscope now with atleast 1 album since 04, but prolly 2 . . . He's stupid, and deserves what happened to him. Yougotta use better judgement, cause Jada is a VERY talented rapper, he could've worked with 50 and turned into something on the national level . . . But nowhe's like 35 on Def Jam's roster and I personally don't see him getting a release date ANYtime soon . . . He's had 4 years, we should'veBEEN had an album . . .

pimp.gif
ChampionHood wrote:

at da end of da day,

fat joe has jealous ones eny, don cartegena, represent, and me myself and I.....you call any of those trash and you might as well call yourself:

a 50 groupie

a fat joe hater.

you right about that

da hell jada did to 50

I was listening to that track "Shoot Outs" from Kiss of Death the other day and that song is a basically one big shot at 50 Cent. Thistrack/album came out in June of 04 beofre R.U.L.E. and "New York".

I can't fake J.O.S.E. was hot, but he's be on the decline since.
SMH @ fat joe being everyones favorite punching bag, and with that said i'll add:
Fat joe better never ghost ride the whip, because that joint's peeling out off the strength of the abuse hes putting on the seats.

pimp.gif
ChampionHood wrote:

at da end of da day,

a 50 groupie

a fat joe hater.

you right about that

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Shootouts aint a 50 diss. Shots Fired is. they both got the same melody though

I'm telling you dude listen to the track again alot of lines in there are definitely directed at 50

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Shootouts aint a 50 diss. Shots Fired is. they both got the same melody though

I'm telling you dude listen to the track again alot of lines in there are definitely directed at 50

Bout to go listen to this on youtube right now....

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Allready Stan[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#245[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://Allready-Stan.u.yuku.com]

Registered Member

04/08/08 9:44 AM
[/td] [td]
pimp.gif
ChampionHood wrote:

at da end of da day,

a 50 groupie

a fat joe hater.

you right about that

TeamClippers, Team South Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
THE ELEPHANT IS IN THE ROOM

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]
Stop it, your opinion is null and void Stan .
We are actually disappointed in Ninja, you...
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/1672151/type/0

Back
Top Bottom