FAT JOE SELLS 8,000 COPIES IN 3RD WEEK (WOWWW)

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Come on homie, why are you even comparing 50 & Fat Joe?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fat Joe shoulda never came at 50 either, what was he thinking?
Fate Joe is D-O-N-E, dude is hot trash

what are u talkin about..50 started da whole beef...da hell fat joe, cam, jada did to 50?
Killa straight disrespected 50.. That was valid beef ... The others were not.

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

roll.gif

fat joe is trash, think about it, this dude rode every trend to get popular and failed at every attempt. its sad. son had the hottest song of the year in 2004 yet that cd went cotton

no way you can compare fat joe trying everything in the book since 2001 to try to sell records and get people to like him vs 50 just starting to work with popluar producers

fat joe sold his soul a minute ago, and for that he gets no respect from me

he's no better than soulja boy now

laugh.gif
now that's a low blow

I'm still picturing Fat Joke getting out his car and it speeding off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Ghostride the whip like I'm from Oakland yall"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then he had the nerve to buy a Ferrari as if he can fit in there without puttin baby oil all over himself
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NinjaHood Fat Joke is finished . . . Just let his career die already, you gave it all you had, but even you buying all those copies didn't get him over thehump . . . Someone find that video with 50 crying over Fat Jokes career being over

His float at the PR parade is always goin the slowest . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
got the nerve to move to Miami, you know hot it is there, and how fat peoplesweat 200% more then healthy people . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can picture his wife ringing out the sweat from his white tees
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Then he had the nerve to buy a Ferrari as if he can fit in there without puttin baby oil all over himself
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NinjaHood Fat Joke is finished . . . Just let his career die already, you gave it all you had, but even you buying all those copies didn't get him over the hump . . . Someone find that video with 50 crying over Fat Jokes career being over

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
got the nerve to move to Miami, you know hot it is there, and how fat people sweat 200% more then healthy people . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn this n going hard,fat joe must of really pissed you off

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

roll.gif

fat joe is trash, think about it, this dude rode every trend to get popular and failed at every attempt. its sad. son had the hottest song of the year in 2004 yet that cd went cotton

no way you can compare fat joe trying everything in the book since 2001 to try to sell records and get people to like him vs 50 just starting to work with popluar producers

fat joe sold his soul a minute ago, and for that he gets no respect from me

he's no better than soulja boy now

laugh.gif
now that's a low blow

That was even lower.
laugh.gif
He's right about riding every trend tostay relevant though. Some might say the same about R. Kelly nowadays, but during the 90's- early 2000's, dude was makin theeee best R&B music bydoin his own thing.

You aren't gonna get that out of Huge Joseph, it just isn't anything special about him.

You know your dealing with a hungryman when he's screaming "Wheaties" for adlibs.
I heard they keep a rotisserie chicken on standby at all fat joe video shoots with directions that read: In case of an emergency, cook at 450.

Doesn't fat joe browse niketalk or something
nerd.gif

This thread is full of laughs. If anyone didn't believe before that Fat Joe's career and his fanbase is nonexistent, this post is living proof of it.

son had the hottest song of the year in 2004 yet that cd went cotton

You aren't gonna get that out of Huge Joseph, it just isn't anything special about him.

Between these two posts i literally
roll.gif

If i were Fat Joe and i saw this i'd literally stop rapping forever
laugh.gif

Fat Joe played himself out. He chased them southern bucks instead of bowing out and he's cornier than ever. I'm sure him, khaled, and ross are outhaving the time of their lives raiding Dade County buffets leaving no pan unlicked.
I had mad respect for young when he was doing his thing with D.I.T.C. & pun.

i remember when i was back home over spring break hearing this clown on Hot 97 begging all latinos to purchase his album on some"if you're latino and dont go out and cop my album , you should be ashamed" nonsense .
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
was pathetic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need to treat certain rappers like horses, once you start coming in dead last after so many races, they take that horse out back and shot it in the head to take it out of its misery, the same rules should apply to Fat Joe's rap career, only we place the gun in Ninjahood's hand and let him take his favorite "so called" legend out.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Ya'll dudes are WILDIN' in this thread.

laugh.gif

Yet again double digit numbered thread for Fat Joe???

Dudes don't realize that he's past his prime and will never recapture his glory days.

Dude is done. He should quit while he's ahead.

Fat Joe has Stans??? Damn I didn't even know.

And this is coming from someone who's been following cat for years.

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Yet again double digit numbered thread for Fat Joe???

Dudes don't realize that he's past his prime and will never recapture his glory days.

Dude is done. He should quit while he's ahead.

Fat Joe has Stans??? Damn I didn't even know.

And this is coming from someone who's been following cat for years.

ya can make that same argument to just about every rapper with a large album catalog, long mixtape career, etc.

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Come on homie, why are you even comparing 50 & Fat Joe?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fat Joe shoulda never came at 50 either, what was he thinking?
Fate Joe is D-O-N-E, dude is hot trash

what are u talkin about..50 started da whole beef...da hell fat joe, cam, jada did to 50?
Killa straight disrespected 50.. That was valid beef ... The others were not.

I beg to differ.

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NinjaHood Fat Joke is finished . . . Just let his career die already, you gave it all you had, but even you buying all those copies didn't get him over the hump . . . Someone find that video with 50 crying over Fat Jokes career being over

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
got the nerve to move to Miami, you know hot it is there, and how fat people sweat 200% more then healthy people . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn this n going hard, fat joe must of really pissed you off

He just bodied Joey.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

They need to treat certain rappers like horses, once you start coming in dead last after so many races, they take that horse out back and shot it in the head to take it out of its misery, the same rules should apply to Fat Joe's rap career, only we place the gun in Ninjahood's hand and let him take his favorite "so called" legend out.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i never even saw that post

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

Originally Posted by SHUGES

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i never even saw that post

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sweet Jesus . . . I was on my SK lastnight layin in bed with my lady and I just bursted out laughing damn near tears after seeing that %$!% . . . DamnFat Joe has been assasinated for what 11-12 pages now . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My man NinjaHood did good under the circumstance, but I'm sure even he's ready to move those shoe boxes and throw his Fat Joe shrine onto181st street . . .

This is wrong . . . We will all be in hell one day, and forced to listen to Fat Joe's catalog
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . . %*%$ it.

This thread has to be stickied . . . It has me anticipating the NEXT Fat Joe album so we can clown him some more
laugh.gif
This is the best cheap laugh of 08 for me . . . THANK YOU to everyone whoparticipated thus far
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn this n going hard, fat joe must of really pissed you off

He just bodied Joey.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn starvin done bodied Fat Joe 37 times in one thread. For no apparent reason.

Originally Posted by Prez T

i remember when i was back home over spring break hearing this clown on Hot 97 begging all latinos to purchase his album on some "if you're latino and dont go out and cop my album , you should be ashamed" nonsense .
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
was pathetic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son do be doin that
roll.gif

if half the boricuas in NYC copped hed be doin iight, but he cant even get that these days.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom