FAT JOE SELLS 8,000 COPIES IN 3RD WEEK (WOWWW)

oh lord

this about to get ugly...
smh.gif

I think IWW is exactly what Guru described on Mass Appeal also . . . Exactly what EPMD described on "Crossover"

I'd personally prefer to listen to 50 tell "his truth" then to an artist as intelligent as Nas comprmise his talent to sell more records . . . Bewhat you are, nobody likes a phoney . . . You aint gotta lie to kick it . . .

Either you're a soldier from the start/
Or a actor with a record deal tryin to play a part . . ./

I mean Nas himself is admitting to how his music helped destroy a culture . . . So he's admitting to something you guys are willing to argue in the defenseof which makes next to no sense . . . You're defending a product that the artist who created it has more or less attributed to the destruction of a cultureyou claim to love and or respect . . . Where's your logic?? Use that brain for once . . . Either Nas is the biggest idiot, or people have no clue what tolike, when, where and why

I mean KRS One may roll with Fat Joe but wasn't he JUST cosigning the *%@* out of 50, or am I missing something?? Or if a KRS co sign has meant ANYthing in10 years anyway . . . When was his last good album anyway?? Fat Joe has one in the past what 13 years . . . I hate to resort to record sales, but whatoppurtunity has 50 Cent had to sell records that Fat Joe didn't?? I've seen him be featured on tracks with LL, Fox, Prodigy, & Keith Murray in 95,Pun and P Diddy in 98, in 01 he did a track with Petey Pablo, R Kelly, in 02 he did a track with Gunuwine, J Lo, Ricky Martin . . . All Or Nuthin he workedwith Nelly, had Just Blaze produced street single. Comes back with Me, Myself & I, does a track with Lil Wayne. Pops up on man southern tracks . . . Icould go on with names of artist, and producers . . . He's had just as good a chance to sell records then 50 and has made a more compromising effort and hestill hasn't sold *%@* . . . He's not a street rapper . . . Nowhere near it. He's a fat piece of *%@* who has proven with his whole career he'swilling to do any song with anyone to sell records . . .

All the artists from the south you see him tryin to immulate and buddy up with are tripling his sales figuires . . . DJ Khaled sold more records than he did.He's a what Cam was, he may have brought his click to the light, but he aint even the leader, he needs to be demoted the SAME way . . .

Joe's legendary status is all because he's Latino from what I can gather, but I don't think he had a choice with that . . . Yall are treating himlike Roberto Clemente, its funny in a sense, but its also sad . . . You're crediting a man for something he couldn't help. That's no different thenpunishing a man for something he can't help . . .

No one has say in what race they are, so no one should be credited for it. What you do in life should be the berometor of ones status . . . Or as MLK said"be not judged by the color of their skin. But by the content of their character" . . .

I never once thought, 2Pac is top 5 cause he's black, or because he's bald headed does he deserve a statue for that?? Or can we look past that andjudge him by how good his music was and the impact he left on the hip hop nation . . . I can't believe yall are pulling the race card in rap as a reasonwhy someone should respect Fat Joe . . . It makes me hate him even more to know that's the best reason his supporters could come up with on why I shouldrespect him . . .

And NinjaHood what does IWW have to do with it, its a lousy album. I don't need someone to co sign it, if GOD himself said he liked it I'd STILL say itsucked . . . Nas was trying to be something he was not, and the end result was quite disastrous IMO . . . But I guess you can listen to IWW and Fat Joe'scatalog until the sun burns out if that makes you feel better . . .

What Nas did with IWW is no different then any artist making a commercial attempt, provided the music may be better depending on who you ask but he sacrificedhis integrity in order to sell records . . . Anyway you look at it. If someone is willing to tell me different, it would just let me know you can't keep itreal with yourself . . . I aint sayin you're right or wrong for liking the album, its a free country . . . I'm glad IWW sold, because if not he prollywould've put on a shiney suit next . . .

"Talkin bout "Street Dreams" rockin a pink #+! suite . . . What kind of dreams are yall workin with"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How does the next Rakim endup being Escobar?? That *%@* is sad . . . My man got a record deal made an album and reamerges 2 years later as a drug dealer . . . Wasn't he a "weedseller" on "Represent"?? Like what you want, just don't get mad when I point out the many inconsistancies in your way of thinkin . . .

Fat Joe SUCKS. His new album is TRASH, that's why no one is buying it . . . He had as a good a chance to sell records as ANYone that dropped this year . .. He's remained visable for MANY years, just face it . . . No one is interested in supporting his music, and the numbers reflect that . . .

When Fat Joe headlines a nationwide tour holla at me . . . I mean a LEGEND should be able to tour right?? Big Daddy Kane, MC Lyte & The Roots went out lastyear on a very successful tour, Rakim, Ras Kass, Styles and some others a few years ago also . . . Fat Joe couldn't fill up Club Speed . . . I've nevereven heard of Fat Joe headlining a concert of ANY sort, ANYwhere in the world . . . They're gonna stop giving him a float at the PR parade (unless theyalready have)

You're (()) fat boy . . .

I just saw that last comment . . . I don't give a +$%% if Big Pun had a tatoo of him and Fat Joe (but Baby and Wayne get dissed for this same type ofstuff) GOD bless the dead, but his hands looked like boxing gloves anyway

I know Pun aint like 50, but what does that have to do with me?? I don't care . . . Big Pun's second album was pretty bad anyway, not the kind of $$*%you wanna die on . . . As far as Funk Flex, is he believable now?? Remember the KRS One Warner Bros sitution?? Funk Flex is a fat baldheaded liar . . . Just DJand shut the +$%% up, why would I wanna see an interview with a man more popular for what he does with turntables than ANYthing that's EVER came out hismouth?? I'm sure he has some cute anicdotes . . . Maybe he should put togeather a book of short stories . . .

Big Pun loved Cuban Link and Triple Seis, they HATE Fat Joe now . . . I'm sure he loved his wife, and she hates Fat Joe too . . . He's the one that putRemy on, and guess what?? She hates Fat Joe too . . . So I don't understand your logic there . . . I personally could care less who he loved anyway. Hemade an amazing album, and died young . . . He did more for Latinos in rap in his 2 years on the national
scene than Fat Joe has in 15 years . . .

I'm not gonna find some random "fact" sheet and build a argument off of that, I'm just sayin what's real . . . If you respect Fat Joesoley for being the same race as you, it speaks volumes towards your own character and your level of judgement . . .

I don't know what you can say now that would be worthy of a response . . .

and he still hasn't sold *%@*
fat joe has gold and platinum records under da terror squad banner

Known for his self-righteous Spanglish rhymes, Fat Joe first made an impact with "Flow Joe," a song from his 1993 debut Represent that rode to #1on the rap charts. He later helped kick-start the career of Big Pun, who suffered a fatal heart attack last year at 28. Joe's most recent album was1998's Don Cartagena, which went gold.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1450167/20011019/fat_joe.jhtml

Fat Joe SUCKS. His new album is TRASH, that's why no one is buying it .
fat joe's album is good, and has good reviews in all da recent online and magazine media outlets...so fat joe's world ain't gonna endcuz starvin marvin HATES fat joe
laugh.gif
grin.gif

buy your logic sheek must SUCK too, cuz he ONLY sold 17k his first week......
indifferent.gif

fat joe's catalog is SOLID, nuffin groundbreakin, but definately above average and DEFINATELY better then most of da garbage thats out in 2008

[table][tr][td]LPs[/td] [/tr][/table]​

[table][tr][td][/font]
Released July, 1993
Rolling Stone review
star3.gif

Tracks "A Word To Da Wise" - "Livin' Fat" - "My Man Ski" - "Bad Bad Man" - "Watch The Sound" - "Flow Joe" - "Da Fat Gangsta" - "Shorty Gotta Fat *@#" - "The.... Is Real" - "You Must Be Out Of Your.... Mind" - "I Got This In A Smash" - "From The Bronx" - "Get On Up" - "I'm A Hit That"[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/font]
Released November, 1995
Billboard peak # 71
Tracks "Bronx Tale" - "Success" - "Envy" - "Fat Joe's In Town" - "Part Deux" - "King New York" - "The... Is Real" (DJ Premier Remix) - "Fat Joe's Way" - "Respect Mine" - "Watch Out" - "Say Word" - "Success" (DJ Premier Remix) - "Dedication" - "Bronx Keeps Creating It"[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/font]
Released July, 1998
US Gold
Billboard peak # 7
Tracks "The Crack Attack" - "Triplets" - "Find Out" - "Don Cartagena" - "My World" - "John Blaze" - "Walk On By" - "Dat Gangsta" - "Bet Ya Man Can't (Triz)" - "Misery Needs Company" - "The Hidden Hand" - "My Prerogative" - "Good Times" - "Terror Squadians"[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/font]
Released December, 2001
US Platinum
Tracks "J.O.S.E." - "King Of N.Y." - "Opposites Attract (Whey They Like)" - "Definition Of A Don" - "My Lifestyle" - "We Thuggin'" - "Fight Club" - "What's Luv?" - "He's Not Real" - "Get The Hell On With That" - "It's O.K." - "Murder Rap" - "The Wild Life" - "Still Real" - "We Thuggin'" (Remix)[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/font]
Released November, 2002
Billboard peak # 31
Tracks "Take A Look At My Life" - "Bust At You" - "Prove Something" - "TS Piece" - "It's Nothing" - "Turn Me On" - "Born In The Ghetto" - "Crush Tonight" - "Gangsta" - "All I Need" - "Life Goes On" - "Loyalty" - "We Run This S***" - "S*** Is Real Pt. III"[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/font]
Released June, 2005
Billboard peak # 6
Rolling Stone
star3.gif

Tracks "Intro" - "Does Anybody Know" - "Safe 2 Say (Incredible)" - "So Much More" - "My Fo Fo" - "Rock Ya Body" - "Listen Baby" - "Get It Poppin'" (with Nelly) - "Temptation 1" - "Temptation 2" - "Everybody Get up" - "I Can Do U" - "So Hot" - "Lean Back" (Remix) - "Beat Novacane" - "Hold U Down"[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/font]
Released November, 2006
Billboard peak # 14
Entertainment Weekly C
Tracks "Pendemic" - "Damn" - "The Profit" (with Lil Wayne) - "No Drama" - "Breathe And Stop" (with The Game) - "She's My Momma" - "Make It Rain" (with Lil Wayne) - "Jealousy" - "Think About It" - "Hard Not To Kill" - "Bendicion Mami" - "Story To Tell"[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/font]
Released March, 2008
Tracks "The Fugitive" - "You Ain't Sayin' Nothin'" (featuring Plies & Dre) - "The Crackhouse" (featuring Lil Wayne) - "Cocababy" (featuring Jackie Rubio) - "Get It For Life" (featuring Poo Bear) - "Drop" (featuring Swizz Beatz & Jackie Rubio) - "I Won't Tell" (featuring J. Holiday) - "K.A.R." - "300 Brolic" (featuring Opera Steve) - "Preacher On A Sunday Morning" - "My Conscience" - "That White[/td] [/tr][/table]​

20323.jpg
B00001QEM7.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0002L57OG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Fat Joe SUCKS. His new album is TRASH, that's why no one is buying it . . . He had as a good a chance to sell records as ANYone that dropped this year . . . He's remained visable for MANY years, just face it . . . No one is interested in supporting his music, and the numbers reflect that . . .
[table][tr][td]

stavin, you u do is blabber your opinion..which is your right, too bad its got nuffin to do with reality....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I've never even heard of Fat Joe headlining a concert of ANY sort, ANYwhere in the world

someone forgot there was a HUGE lean back tour a couple years ago
grin.gif

and if gonna fly off da handle wit these poposterous notions about fat joe that are pretty much unfounded since you never post no links to support what da hell you saying....u gonna lose your crediability....

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
Hot Rap Tracks

#1 This Week
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
j85799svten.jpg
[/td] [td]
Fat Joe Featuring J. Holiday

I Won't Tell
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Peak

[/td] [td]
Wks On

[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
Terror Squad/Imperial | Capitol

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Singles&f=Hot+Rap+Tracks
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I'm not gonna find some random "fact" sheet and build a argument off of that, I'm just sayin what's real . . . If you respect Fat Joe soley for being the same race as you, it speaks volumes towards your own character and your level of judgement . . .

I don't know what you can say now that would be worthy of a response . . .

fat joe is puertorican and i'm Dominican, so i'm definately ain't defending him off that, dominicans and bori's barely get along as itis...

i defend fat joe because when u say "fat joe sucks" when it obviously not true and he's got da catalog to prove it..but then got da audacityto defend 50 when duke's literally had 1 great album (get rich), one meh album (massacre), and one hot basura album (curtis)
Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

so he's admitting to something you guys are willing to argue in the defense of which makes next to no sense . . . You're defending a product that the artist who created it has more or less attributed to the destruction of a culture you claim to love and or respect .
nas said that about his career AS A WHOLE not that album specifically ....god KNOWS though that it was written is BETTER THEN ANYTHING 50 centmade to this day...

at da end of da day, record sells ARE NOT TELLING DA WHOLE STORY....is sheek louch's career over cuz he sold 17k...HELLZ no...will fat joe go away anytimesoon? i seriously doubt it....

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

fat joe's catalog is SOLID, nuffin groundbreakin, but definately above average and DEFINATELY better then most of da garbage thats out in 2008
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

...so please tell me how does that constitute the term "legend"...?

-solid

-nothing groundbreaking

-above average

...yet he's a "legend" in hip hop? please...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

...so please tell me how does that constitute the term "legend"...?

-solid

-nothing groundbreaking

-above average

...yet he's a "legend" in hip hop? please...
eyes.gif

da same can apply to LL cool J too....we none of ya wanna give fat joe da legend status..its ok, everybody's publication OUTSIDE NT agrees with meanywayz,
smokin.gif

Joe can drop hot verses and even songs from time to time but his CD's are garbage

No need in discussing numbers either, with Jay Z's new contract, yall already see how the game will be in the future

If you don't work for Disney, albums won't be a good look for you

I only envision 2 rap albums having a chance of double plat or better, Eminem (80% chance) and Wayne (60% chance)

roll.gif
roll.gif

ninjahood, i know you're a fat joe fan and all, but there's NO way you can defend selling 8,000 copies.

and he still hasn't sold *%@*

Known for his self-righteous Spanglish rhymes, Fat Joe first made an impact with "Flow Joe," a song from his 1993 debut Represent that rode to #1 on the rap charts. He later helped kick-start the career of Big Pun, who suffered a fatal heart attack last year at 28. Joe's most recent album was 1998's Don Cartagena, which went gold.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1450167/20011019/fat_joe.jhtml

Fat Joe SUCKS. His new album is TRASH, that's why no one is buying it .
fat joe's album is good, and has good reviews in all da recent online and magazine media outlets...so fat joe's world ain't gonna end cuz starvin marvin HATES fat joe
laugh.gif
grin.gif

buy your logic sheek must SUCK too, cuz he ONLY sold 17k his first week......
indifferent.gif

[table][tr][td]LPs[/td] [/tr][/table]​

[table][tr][td][/font]
Released
mad.gif
July, 1993
Rolling Stone review
mad.gif
star3.gif

Tracks
mad.gif
"A Word To Da Wise" - "Livin' Fat" - "My Man Ski" - "Bad Bad Man" - "Watch The Sound" - "Flow Joe" - "Da Fat Gangsta" - "Shorty Gotta Fat *@#" - "The.... Is Real" - "You Must Be Out Of Your.... Mind" - "I Got This In A Smash" - "From The Bronx" - "Get On Up" - "I'm A Hit That"
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/font]
Released
mad.gif
November, 1995
Billboard peak
mad.gif
# 71
Tracks
mad.gif
"Bronx Tale" - "Success" - "Envy" - "Fat Joe's In Town" - "Part Deux" - "King New York" - "The... Is Real" (DJ Premier Remix) - "Fat Joe's Way" - "Respect Mine" - "Watch Out" - "Say Word" - "Success" (DJ Premier Remix) - "Dedication" - "Bronx Keeps Creating It"
Released
mad.gif
July, 1998
US
mad.gif
Gold
Billboard peak
mad.gif
# 7
Tracks
mad.gif
"The Crack Attack" - "Triplets" - "Find Out" - "Don Cartagena" - "My World" - "John Blaze" - "Walk On By" - "Dat Gangsta" - "Bet Ya Man Can't (Triz)" - "Misery Needs Company" - "The Hidden Hand" - "My Prerogative" - "Good Times" - "Terror Squadians"
Released
mad.gif
December, 2001
US
mad.gif
Platinum
Tracks
mad.gif
"J.O.S.E." - "King Of N.Y." - "Opposites Attract (Whey They Like)" - "Definition Of A Don" - "My Lifestyle" - "
We Thuggin'" - "Fight Club" - "What's Luv?" - "He's Not Real" - "Get The Hell On With That" - "It's O.K." - "Murder Rap" - "The Wild Life" - "Still Real" - "We Thuggin'" (Remix)[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/font]
Released
mad.gif
November, 2002
Billboard peak
mad.gif
# 31
Tracks
mad.gif
"Take A Look At My Life" - "Bust At You" - "Prove Something" - "TS Piece" - "It's Nothing" - "Turn Me On" - "Born In The Ghetto" - "Crush Tonight" - "Gangsta" - "All I Need" - "Life Goes On" - "Loyalty" - "We Run This S***" - "S*** Is Real Pt. III"
Released
mad.gif
June, 2005
Billboard peak
mad.gif
# 6
Rolling Stone
mad.gif
star3.gif

Tracks
mad.gif
"Intro" - "Does Anybody Know" - "Safe 2 Say (Incredible)" - "So Much More" - "My Fo Fo" - "Rock Ya Body" - "Listen Baby" - "Get It Poppin'" (with Nelly) - "Temptation 1" - "Temptation 2" - "Everybody Get up" - "I Can Do U" - "So Hot" - "Lean Back" (Remix) - "Beat Novacane" - "Hold U Down"
Released
mad.gif
November, 2006
Billboard peak
mad.gif
# 14
Entertainment Weekly
mad.gif
C
Tracks
mad.gif
"Pendemic" - "Damn" - "The Profit" (with Lil Wayne) - "No Drama" - "Breathe And Stop" (with The Game) - "She's My Momma" - "
Make It Rain" (with Lil Wayne) - "Jealousy" - "Think About It" - "Hard Not To Kill" - "Bendicion Mami" - "Story To Tell"[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/font]
Released
mad.gif
March, 2008
Tracks
mad.gif
"The Fugitive" - "You Ain't Sayin' Nothin'" (featuring Plies & Dre) - "The Crackhouse" (featuring Lil Wayne) - "Cocababy" (featuring Jackie Rubio) - "Get It For Life" (featuring Poo Bear) - "Drop" (featuring Swizz Beatz & Jackie Rubio) - "I Won't Tell" (featuring J. Holiday) - "K.A.R." - "300 Brolic" (featuring Opera Steve) - "Preacher On A Sunday Morning" - "My Conscience" - "That White
[/td] [/tr][/table]​

20323.jpg
B00001QEM7.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0002L57OG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Fat Joe SUCKS. His new album is TRASH, that's why no one is buying it . . . He had as a good a chance to sell records as ANYone that dropped this year . . . He's remained visable for MANY years, just face it . . . No one is interested in supporting his music, and the numbers reflect that . . .
[table][tr][td]

stavin, you u do is blabber your opinion..which is your right, too bad its got nuffin to do with reality....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I've never even heard of Fat Joe headlining a concert of ANY sort, ANYwhere in the world

someone forgot there was a HUGE lean back tour a couple years ago
grin.gif

and if gonna fly off da handle wit these poposterous notions about fat joe that are pretty much unfounded since you never post no links to support what da hell you saying....u gonna lose your crediability....

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
Hot Rap Tracks

#1 This Week
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
j85799svten.jpg
[/td] [td]
Fat Joe Featuring J. Holiday

I Won't Tell
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Peak

[/td] [td]
Wks On

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Terror Squad/Imperial | Capitol

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Singles&f=Hot+Rap+Tracks
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif
sheek didnt have a top 10 single he claimed to be ahit.Neither did he get the promo fat joe did.

Originally Posted by FWA III

he made 40,000 this week so far from this cd so i dont think he cares easy money for him on an independent label

roll.gif
roll.gif

how the hell would you know that?

joey said he made 50G's off his first week sales which was like around 60k.

so if he made 50G's off 60k, how the hell did he make 40G's off 8k?
Because I am close with someone who works at the label which is record is distributed
grin.gif
he made more than that the first week trust me dont let the numbers fool you. Ifhe was on a major lable he made like 8k
laugh.gif
...He is getting money so whocares because at the end of the day thats what its about

Because I am close with someone who works at the label which is record is distributed
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

please.

you don't need to have a business degree to know that when you sell 40k less, you're not gonna make near the same money.

joey lost on every aspect. with all the time spent on this album and all he made was 100k on this album, he might as well have done 5 shows and saved his time.

Dude might be getting paid, but as a recording artist I'm sure he wants to sell units. He's still chasing that "Lean Back" high.

Ok eveytime theres an arguement with sales people overlook the simple idea behind sales of artist music... PEOPLE BUY A PRODUCT BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT! Sales area representaion of the quality of the product. In this case fat joe compromised his quality a long time agoo because of his average lyrics, and average flow sohes not bringing nuthin to the table as opposed to artist who do sell because they actually create an emotional connection with the customer whether it be anypart of themselves from making them dance (souja boy) to nas(struggle, poverty) and jay-z(embodiment of what people really want succes,money). Thats why Kaynehas such a big impact on people becuase people relate to what he says because you actually feel it ( ex: Wait till I get my money right). But to be simple youhave to make good music!!! AND FAT jOE DOSE NOT PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Starvin Harlem def agree with what you said about phonys those dont last long either you can only act for so long. Also I hate when people bring up thearguement about commercial rappers like if all these underground rappers dont want to go commercial please get out They just cant do it because the talent isnot there to actually create a response from the mass general public. Thanks for calling out Nas because hes a perfect example. This guy threw on the shinysuit, then went to shorty you owe me ice. Thats why nas fans will never disagree when you tell them Nas is confused. talk about artist integrity....

Also 1 more thing how is fat joe like robert horry? when horry has championships on his fingers as opposed to dude with NO CLASSIC ALBUMS!

Dude has more plaques from other ppl records than he has of his own.

Sales are a representaion of the quality of the product.
By that logic "Ice Ice Baby" is a better record than "Paid In Full"
grin.gif

So by my calculations, someone is lying.

Didn't Fat Joanna say they shipped 250k thanks to "Curtis"?

So where the hell did those 185k or so albums go? They sure as hell ain't at people houses.

I mean about 60k or so can be accounted for, they're divided equally between Ninjahood and Fat Joe's respective houses. Oh yeah, Khaled has about 10kcopies too because they the best.

Fat Joe suffers from a case of OPP (Other Peoples Plaques) . . . His walls are lined with Other People Plaques . . .

The world has spoken . . . NO one wants to hear is awful music except NinjaHood and EastCoastPapi . . .

You're talking about his catalog
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He has ONE good/decent album . . . And further, if you listen to his album from Represent to his newestFLOP Elephant In The Restroom you can clearly hear him chasing trends . . . He's the # %%!+ rider . . . "Envy"??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
is that an 80s soulsample?? I could've swore Bad Boy was doing that SAME %+%# . . . Then his Fat !%% is on the cover wearing that same Coogi %+%# BIG damn near made popular .. . Be your own man.

On to Don Cartagena, he's now %%!+ riding Big Pun, and still chasing trends . . . He has P Diddy on the first single, then after Pun's success with"Still Not A Player" we get "Bet Ya Man Can't"??
indifferent.gif

He remerges with JOSE, with an R Kelly single??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now he's making R&B, and his second single is "Whuts Luv" another R&B song.Around this same time he also takes claim to being the "King Of New York"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wernt Jay and Nas doing JUST that in 01 with "Takeover"and "Ether" . . .

Then next we have Loyalty, its a %+%# sandwhich. The first single is with Ginuwine, expecting for lighting to strike in the same place twice . . . Nope thesong goes NOwhere as does the album . . . His 2nd single is "All I Need" a love song to his wife (which I feel is a GREAT record, mostly because TonySunshine and Armageddon)

Next comes True Story, the replacement Terror Squad . . . Fat Joe rides the coatales of the NYC street/mixtape scene and tries to go hardcore again, itdoesn't work and despite having one of the biggest hits in the last 5 years the album sells like %+%# . . .

Fat Joe obviously realizing he would never be a respected rapper, he recruits every singer he can find for All Or Nuthin. The single is with Nelly (wasn'tthis 04/05 right after Nelly dropped Sweat/Suite?) ends up sucking VERY bad, only %%#+%@! liked it . . . But the females hated it, as they do 95% of Fat Joesmusic. He also had another single channeling 2Pac and singing (the SAME way 50 was and actually selling), and the street single is with Just Blaze which is acomplete waste of an amazing track . . . Where was Jay Z??

His next album was the TRASHY Me, Myself, & I . . . At this point he's chasing the south and I guess by coincidence the south just so happened to bepoppin . . . Cause lord knows Fat Joe is no %%!+ rider
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
his first single is with Lil Wayne, and after finding out Lil Wayne didn't rap on thetrack and the fact that it would appear on a Fat Joe album EVERYone loses intrest . . . Fat Joe has now went from being a graff artist to making strip clubmusic . . . I wish it ended here . . . But it doesn't .. .

Most recently Fat Joe released Elephant In The Restroom, no one noticed tho . . . He goes the R&B route once again with the first single, and bites off of2 or 3 BIG videos like its 95 again . . . The album flops on EVERY level possible. He tries everything from southern records, and actually calls up Preemo andKRS One to possibly help his fat !%% . . . Doesn't even work.

My son is chasing that bubblegum money, but fans don't like him . . .

"Whateva you do . . . Keep this hip hop %+%# true (That's all I ask of you)" - Fat Joe - "Fat Joes In Town" 1995

In the words of Nas, "Be a legend in YOUR skin" . . .

Fat Joe is a %%!+ rider, if you respect him or any other %%!+ rider I feel sorry for you . . . Fat Joe has prolly chased more trends than ANY rapper in thehistory . . . He's a %!%@$ like most of his fans, I guess they can relate or somethin. . . I feel sorry for the BX that he's representing them, hetruly is one of the WORST rappers ever, unoriginal, disloyal, run of the mill type . . . Fat Joe posseses NO orginality . . . He has no style, his style isbarrowing from what others are gaining success from . . . If you respect someone like that, there's NO way I can respect you as a man.

NinjaHood, you seem like a pretty cool dude . . . Until Fat Joe comes up, but I know your in his fanclub and all, can yall convince him to retire . . .He's proved his point . . . Heart attacks don't run in the Caragena family . . . Congrats

I definitely agree with what Nay is saying, Fat Joe is a fraud, no if, ands, or buts about it, and his music stinks. Like I said before, 2008 has been a yearto forget about for Fat Joe, countless L's after the other.

Back
Top Bottom