FAT JOE SELLS 8,000 COPIES IN 3RD WEEK (WOWWW)

NinjaHood, you seem like a pretty cool dude . . . Until Fat Joe comes up, but I know your in his fanclub and all, can yall convince him to retire . . . He's proved his point . . . Heart attacks don't run in the Caragena family . . . Congrats

eek.gif

[steve buckhantz] DAGGER!!! [/steve buckhantz]

&

longevity in the game does NOT equate to someone automatically being labeled as a "legend." If this were the case, Kevin Willis would be consideredon the NBA's 50 best

starvin harlem.
do you write for any magazines, sites?
smh that was better than most FEDs or Don Diva mags ive read lol

im just really impresed how much work ninja puts in on these kinda threads
word. But at the end of the day he still fails to prove a point. Joe failed, and there is no way in hell he's been relevant in hip-hop. I lostrespect after Pun passed.

Off topic, did anyone notice how similar Joe sounds to Mobb Deep "Quite Storm" on the "that white"(at the intro of the track)? It's adamn shame.

he remembers P

the one he bit his whole style from..

jp jp, I need to stop throwing dirt on dukes name lol.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Fat Joe suffers from a case of OPP (Other Peoples Plaques) . . . His walls are lined with Other People Plaques . . .

The world has spoken . . . NO one wants to hear is awful music except NinjaHood and EastCoastPapi . . .

You're talking about his catalog
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He has ONE good/decent album . . . And further, if you listen to his album from Represent to his newest FLOP Elephant In The Restroom you can clearly hear him chasing trends . . . He's the # %%!+ rider . . . "Envy"??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
is that an 80s soul sample?? I could've swore Bad Boy was doing that SAME %+%# . . . Then his Fat !%% is on the cover wearing that same Coogi %+%# BIG damn near made popular . . . Be your own man.

On to Don Cartagena, he's now %%!+ riding Big Pun, and still chasing trends . . . He has P Diddy on the first single, then after Pun's success with "Still Not A Player" we get "Bet Ya Man Can't"??
indifferent.gif

He remerges with JOSE, with an R Kelly single??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now he's making R&B, and his second single is "Whuts Luv" another R&B song. Around this same time he also takes claim to being the "King Of New York"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wernt Jay and Nas doing JUST that in 01 with "Takeover" and "Ether" . . .

Then next we have Loyalty, its a %+%# sandwhich. The first single is with Ginuwine, expecting for lighting to strike in the same place twice . . . Nope the song goes NOwhere as does the album . . . His 2nd single is "All I Need" a love song to his wife (which I feel is a GREAT record, mostly because Tony Sunshine and Armageddon)

Next comes True Story, the replacement Terror Squad . . . Fat Joe rides the coatales of the NYC street/mixtape scene and tries to go hardcore again, it doesn't work and despite having one of the biggest hits in the last 5 years the album sells like %+%# . . .

Fat Joe obviously realizing he would never be a respected rapper, he recruits every singer he can find for All Or Nuthin. The single is with Nelly (wasn't this 04/05 right after Nelly dropped Sweat/Suite?) ends up sucking VERY bad, only %%#+%@! liked it . . . But the females hated it, as they do 95% of Fat Joes music. He also had another single channeling 2Pac and singing (the SAME way 50 was and actually selling), and the street single is with Just Blaze which is a complete waste of an amazing track . . . Where was Jay Z??

His next album was the TRASHY Me, Myself, & I . . . At this point he's chasing the south and I guess by coincidence the south just so happened to be poppin . . . Cause lord knows Fat Joe is no %%!+ rider
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
his first single is with Lil Wayne, and after finding out Lil Wayne didn't rap on the track and the fact that it would appear on a Fat Joe album EVERYone loses intrest . . . Fat Joe has now went from being a graff artist to making strip club music . . . I wish it ended here . . . But it doesn't .. .

Most recently Fat Joe released Elephant In The Restroom, no one noticed tho . . . He goes the R&B route once again with the first single, and bites off of 2 or 3 BIG videos like its 95 again . . . The album flops on EVERY level possible. He tries everything from southern records, and actually calls up Preemo and KRS One to possibly help his fat !%% . . . Doesn't even work.

My son is chasing that bubblegum money, but fans don't like him . . .

"Whateva you do . . . Keep this hip hop %+%# true (That's all I ask of you)" - Fat Joe - "Fat Joes In Town" 1995

In the words of Nas, "Be a legend in YOUR skin" . . .

Fat Joe is a %%!+ rider, if you respect him or any other %%!+ rider I feel sorry for you . . . Fat Joe has prolly chased more trends than ANY rapper in the history . . . He's a %!%@$ like most of his fans, I guess they can relate or somethin. . . I feel sorry for the BX that he's representing them, he truly is one of the WORST rappers ever, unoriginal, disloyal, run of the mill type . . . Fat Joe posseses NO orginality . . . He has no style, his style is barrowing from what others are gaining success from . . . If you respect someone like that, there's NO way I can respect you as a man.

NinjaHood, you seem like a pretty cool dude . . . Until Fat Joe comes up, but I know your in his fanclub and all, can yall convince him to retire . . . He's proved his point . . . Heart attacks don't run in the Caragena family . . . Congrats

c62152ef60b1acc5d38c0e42386db5e7835bceb.gif

metal-lock.jpg
this one up...

Fat Joe suffers from a case of OPP (Other Peoples Plaques) . . . His walls are lined with Other People Plaques . . .
last time i checked, http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41VM1JSDG5L._SL500_AA240_.jpg[/img]

these were his albums, all gold and platinum.

The world has spoken . . . NO one wants to hear is awful music except NinjaHood and EastCoastPapi . . .
� 1. Rick Ross, Trilla (198,000)
2. Now 27 (169,000)
3. Snoop Dogg, Ego Trippin' (137,000)
4. Jack Johnson, Sleep Through The Static (55,000)
5. Alan Jackson, Good Time (53,000)
6. Fat Joe, Elephant In the room (46,000)
7. Sara Bareilles, Little Voice (40,000)
8. Janet Jackson, Discipline (38,000)
9. Erykah Badu, New Amerykah Part One<</EM> (35,000)
10. Hannah Montana/Miley Ray Cyrus, Best Of Both Worlds (34,000)
11. '80s: Now That's What I Call Music (34,000)
12. Taylor Swift (33,000)
13. Alicia Keys, As I Am (32,000)
14. Amy Winehouse, Back To Black (28,000)
15. Alvin & The Chipmunks soundtrack (26,000)
16. Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus (26,000)
17. Jonas Brothers (23,000)
18. Colbie Caillat, Coco (22,000)
19. Flogging Molly, Float (22,000)
20. OneRepublic, Dreaming Out Loud (21,000)

that was da first week sales of fat joe's latest album..and for da type of deal he has, that was pretty good, especially for da type of music enviormentthat's going on now..i mean let's face it..NONE of ya buy albums..only people who sold this year that was more then a million records was outside darap genre, so da fact that fat joe can still move units and STILL do da type of music he's been doing is great

i wanna see how many copies your favorite NYC act outside g-unit and jay-z do, da truth is its not gonna be ANY prettier then that...

for example:

The Big Doe Rehab debuted at number 41 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chartand sold about 36,000 units in its debut week,[sup][3][/sup] similar to the numbers of More Fish last year.[sup][citation needed][/sup] Ghostface has since posted a video on his MySpace pageexpressing disappointment in most of his fans for downloading the album.
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355">

The album debuted at number 41 on the U.S. Billboard 200chart, selling 17,818 copies in its first week.[sup][1][/sup] In its second week the album sold 7,900 copies and stand at number 86 on thechart.[sup][2][/sup]

SALES ARE NOT TELLING DA FULL STORY...cuz ghostface and sheek louch are still VERY relevant and da business model of selling CD's is broken.

freeway JUST BROKE 100k THIS WEEK.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6675/title.hip-hop-album-sales-week-ending-3-30-08

Def Jam artist Freeway managed to finally break 100k this week with Free At Last selling511 copies this week (100.2k total).

snoop dogg ONLY SOLD� 222k total, homie used to go gold and platinum in da first week.

The album sold 137,000 copies in its first week, debuting #3 on the US Billboard200 chart. It has the lowest first-week sales of any Snoop Dogg solo album.[sup][6][/sup] Ego Trippin' also debuted #5 on the United World Chart, selling 162,000 units thanonly halving the amount to 80,000 a week after it slipped out of the top 10 to 14th (reaching 240,000 worldwide).[sup][7][/sup]It fell back to number 7 in the US the next week realizinga two-third sales decline equal to 57.000 tallying a total of 194.000 since its release.[sup][8]
[/sup]
to just isolate fat joe's sales at this point is pretty biased, and it shows how much unwarrented hate duke is getting.

He's the # %%!+ rider . . . "Envy"??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
is that an 80s soul sample?? I could've swore Bad Boy was doing that SAME %+%# . . .
do anybody doing soul samples is a biter right?
indifferent.gif

On to Don Cartagena, he's now %%!+ riding Big Pun, and still chasing trends . . . He has P Diddy on the first single, then after Pun's success with "Still Not A Player" we get "Bet Ya Man Can't"??
so having HIS ARTIST on a single is now rock riding?
indifferent.gif
�and let's not even get into da type of song'sdiddy's has managed to get on..we'd be here all week...

He remerges with JOSE, with an R Kelly single??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now he's making R&B, and his second single is "Whuts Luv" another R&B song. Around this same time he also takes claim to being the "King Of New York"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wernt Jay and Nas doing JUST that in 01 with "Takeover" and "Ether" . . .
how silly u are stavin..... fat joe is used da concept of "KING OF NY' since is SECOND ALBUM...its a take on da MOVIE of da same name...
kingofny_1.jpg

His next album was the TRASHY Me, Myself, & I . . .
  1. #10. Jim Jones - Hustler's P.O.M.E. (Koch)
  2. #9.Styles P - Time Is Money (Interscope)
  3. #8. AZ - The Format (Quiet Money)
  4. #7. Fat Joe - Me, Myself & I (Terror Squad / Virgin)
  5. #6. 2Pac - Pac's Life (Amaru / Interscope)
  6. #5. Young Buck - Buck the World (G-Unit / Interscope)
  7. #4. Clipse - Hell Hath Fury (Re-Up / Zomba Label Group)
  8. #3. Snoop Dogg - Tha Blue Carpet Treatment (Geffen)
  9. #2. The Game - Doctor's Advocate (Black Wall Street / Geffen)
  10. #1. Jay-Z - Kingdom Come (Roc-A-Fella / Def Jam)
last time i check fat joe's me myself, and I was one da best albums of 2006, so starvin does of great job as passing his opinionsas facts.

let's see how everyone's favorite NYC rapper does in 2008, chances are you ain't doing any better then joey crack with all da downloading...

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [/tr][/table]

Don't compare Fat Joe to GhostFace and Snoop. They are still relevant because they still move units and make GOOD music. Fishscale sold 100,000 in thefirst week and it came out with T.I's album. And Snoop, Snoop stills make quality albums and goes platinum. He's not gonna have a huge first week buthe sells steadily throughout the year.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Don't compare Fat Joe to GhostFace and Snoop. They are still relevant because they still move units and make GOOD music. Fishscale sold 100,000 in the first week and it came out with T.I's album. And Snoop, Snoop stills make quality albums and goes platinum. He's not gonna have a huge first week but he sells steadily throughout the year.

�ghost face ADMITTED that all of his fans are nuffin but leaches downloading his music, so your argument is

didn't you read what i wrote? snoop ONLY SOLD 28K this week...how da HELL is he going plat?�

being good and selling were ALWAYS 2 seprate topics....don't ever corelate sales and skills, cuz alot of ya cat's favorite rapper's ain'tsellin either..and they nice.

Just because i think NinjaHood is getting crushed in this thread ima play devils advocate because im bored at work
laugh.gif

Joey might have just one good album but 50 Cent also just has 1 good album--[GRODT]... everything else is just as bubblegum as any Fat Joe album if not worse.The only thing that differentiates 50 from Joey is that he's had broader success and thats mostly impart to his affiliation with Dr. Dre and Em.

50 Cent also tried to ride the wave of hot artists with his latest album--Curtis. Timbo produced track with Justin Timberlake... [Ayo Technology] though it hadsome success it failed in terms of the damage it really could have done. Single with Akon failed as well. Although it wasn't released as a single 50 madea video for Follow My Lead with Robin Thicke.. that sh.. failed. 50 went from 5 mill with the Massacre to 1.3 on his latest album... thats terrible for arapper who sold 700K first week... Kanye is already 2x's Platinum and he only sold 200K more than 50 first week. I mean you can't get on Fat Joe fordoing songs with Rick Martin when 50 is doing tracks with Ciara.

It Was Written is a lousy album.... its all opinion but how can a near classic be a lousy album. Nas was basically competing with himself at that time whenIllmatic dropped... so yeah it might not have been up to par with his previous but by no means is IWW lousy. That album is superior to GRODT and 50's wholeentire catalog.. Black Girl Lost, I Gave You Power, The Message, If I Ruled The World those are classic tracks. Nay you can't get on Nas for switching upto Escobar when various other rappers had alternate egos.... one of your fav rappers Pac whole demeanor changed when he signed to Death Row.. he was playing upto an image aswell and that image eventually lead to his own timely death.

Btw Me Myself & I was a very solid album... im not even a Fat Joe fan but i can appreciate that album... i think your letting your hatred for Joe discreditsome of his work.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

fat joe has gold and platinum records under da terror squad banner
Dude has more plaques from other ppl records than he has of his own.

Sales are a representaion of the quality of the product.
By that logic "Ice Ice Baby" is a better record than "Paid In Full"
grin.gif

yea ice ice baby made people dance like there was no tomm
roll.gif

^^^It still did'nt make it a better record.

And you can't compare Joe to GFK and Sheek, he had a way bigger record out and way more push and still didnt sell.

fat joe is used da concept of "KING OF NY' since is SECOND ALBUM...its a take on da MOVIE of da same name...
I'd say he was more on a "Usual Suspects" thing on that album.

"Joey Crack aka Keizer Souza"

^^^It still did'nt make it a better record.

And you can't compare Joe to GFK and Sheek, he had a way bigger record out and way more push and still didnt sell.

fat joe is used da concept of "KING OF NY' since is SECOND ALBUM...its a take on da MOVIE of da same name...
I'd say he was more on a "Usual Suspects" thing on that album.

"Joey Crack aka Keizer Souza"

push from where? his label?
laugh.gif

da fact that fat joe made a "bigger record" is based on his own merit....ghost is on a DAMN MAJOR and he got ZERO push, sheek's good loveget's played in NYC as much as fat joe's I wont tell..so say to can't compare em is silly....

No, you cant compare them.

Joe been on every other station (radio/tv) pushing himself, Khaled screams his name every hour on the radio like Joe changes his diapers. You cant seriouslytell me Joe didnt hustle to push this album waaaay more than Sheek and GFK. And the fact that his 1st single was waaaay bigger than the other artists singlesyet he didnt sell that much more than them is bad no matter how you slice it.

I think IWW is exactly what Guru described on Mass Appeal also . . . Exactly what EPMD described on "Crossover"

I'd personally prefer to listen to 50 tell "his truth" then to an artist as intelligent as Nas comprmise his talent to sell more records . . . Be what you are, nobody likes a phoney . . . You aint gotta lie to kick it . . .

Either you're a soldier from the start/
Or a actor with a record deal tryin to play a part . . ./

I mean Nas himself is admitting to how his music helped destroy a culture . . . So he's admitting to something you guys are willing to argue in the defense of which makes next to no sense . . . You're defending a product that the artist who created it has more or less attributed to the destruction of a culture you claim to love and or respect . . . Where's your logic?? Use that brain for once . . . Either Nas is the biggest idiot, or people have no clue what to like, when, where and why

I mean KRS One may roll with Fat Joe but wasn't he JUST cosigning the *%@* out of 50, or am I missing something?? Or if a KRS co sign has meant ANYthing in 10 years anyway . . . When was his last good album anyway?? Fat Joe has one in the past what 13 years . . . I hate to resort to record sales, but what oppurtunity has 50 Cent had to sell records that Fat Joe didn't?? I've seen him be featured on tracks with LL, Fox, Prodigy, & Keith Murray in 95, Pun and P Diddy in 98, in 01 he did a track with Petey Pablo, R Kelly, in 02 he did a track with Gunuwine, J Lo, Ricky Martin . . . All Or Nuthin he worked with Nelly, had Just Blaze produced street single. Comes back with Me, Myself & I, does a track with Lil Wayne. Pops up on man southern tracks . . . I could go on with names of artist, and producers . . . He's had just as good a chance to sell records then 50 and has made a more compromising effort and he still hasn't sold *%@* . . . He's not a street rapper . . . Nowhere near it. He's a fat piece of *%@* who has proven with his whole career he's willing to do any song with anyone to sell records . . .

All the artists from the south you see him tryin to immulate and buddy up with are tripling his sales figuires . . . DJ Khaled sold more records than he did. He's a what Cam was, he may have brought his click to the light, but he aint even the leader, he needs to be demoted the SAME way . . .

Joe's legendary status is all because he's Latino from what I can gather, but I don't think he had a choice with that . . . Yall are treating him like Roberto Clemente, its funny in a sense, but its also sad . . . You're crediting a man for something he couldn't help. That's no different then punishing a man for something he can't help . . .

No one has say in what race they are, so no one should be credited for it. What you do in life should be the berometor of ones status . . . Or as MLK said "be not judged by the color of their skin. But by the content of their character" . . .

I never once thought, 2Pac is top 5 cause he's black, or because he's bald headed does he deserve a statue for that?? Or can we look past that and judge him by how good his music was and the impact he left on the hip hop nation . . . I can't believe yall are pulling the race card in rap as a reason why someone should respect Fat Joe . . . It makes me hate him even more to know that's the best reason his supporters could come up with on why I should respect him . . .

And NinjaHood what does IWW have to do with it, its a lousy album. I don't need someone to co sign it, if GOD himself said he liked it I'd STILL say it sucked . . . Nas was trying to be something he was not, and the end result was quite disastrous IMO . . . But I guess you can listen to IWW and Fat Joe's catalog until the sun burns out if that makes you feel better . . .

What Nas did with IWW is no different then any artist making a commercial attempt, provided the music may be better depending on who you ask but he sacrificed his integrity in order to sell records . . . Anyway you look at it. If someone is willing to tell me different, it would just let me know you can't keep it real with yourself . . . I aint sayin you're right or wrong for liking the album, its a free country . . . I'm glad IWW sold, because if not he prolly would've put on a shiney suit next . . .

"Talkin bout "Street Dreams" rockin a pink #+! suite . . . What kind of dreams are yall workin with"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How does the next Rakim end up being Escobar?? That *%@* is sad . . . My man got a record deal made an album and reamerges 2 years later as a drug dealer . . . Wasn't he a "weed seller" on "Represent"?? Like what you want, just don't get mad when I point out the many inconsistancies in your way of thinkin . . .

Fat Joe SUCKS. His new album is TRASH, that's why no one is buying it . . . He had as a good a chance to sell records as ANYone that dropped this year . . . He's remained visable for MANY years, just face it . . . No one is interested in supporting his music, and the numbers reflect that . . .

When Fat Joe headlines a nationwide tour holla at me . . . I mean a LEGEND should be able to tour right?? Big Daddy Kane, MC Lyte & The Roots went out last year on a very successful tour, Rakim, Ras Kass, Styles and some others a few years ago also . . . Fat Joe couldn't fill up Club Speed . . . I've never even heard of Fat Joe headlining a concert of ANY sort, ANYwhere in the world . . . They're gonna stop giving him a float at the PR parade (unless they already have)

You're (()) fat boy . . .

^ and your gonna take Gurus word. The guy who didn't wanna battle Jay & has no idea what he is saying.. Where is guru..? He ain't *+%* withoutpremo. Fat Joe has sold records since Pun passed away... Cmon man have a wide knowledge of hip-hop if your gonna try and make some valid points. Oh yeah 50isnt fake son. 50 bashed ja rule, but yet he is doing the same *+%* ja was doing. Real productive. Don't hate a mans hustle...!

Oh and yeah Fat Joe gets love from true heads. His music has been basura since pun passed away, but he has the respect of legends & originators & atthe end of the day thats what really matters...

Mario
Zulu Nation...

No, you cant compare them.

Joe been on every other station (radio/tv) pushing himself, Khaled screams his name every hour on the radio like Joe changes his diapers. You cant seriously tell me Joe didnt hustle to push this album waaaay more than Sheek and GFK. And the fact that his 1st single was waaaay bigger than the other artists singles yet he didnt sell that much more than them is bad no matter how you slice it.

haven't we already figured it out that having a "bigger record" doesn't mean you'll sell more records? ask FLO RIDA...

fact of da matter is rap is marketed to people who steal from da very same music they like.....especially cats from NYC, i ain't seen a CD player inyears on da 1 train.

fat joe's sales will be da standard of all NYC rappers coming out from now on..count on it.

That Me,Myself and I album i liked
You cant seriously tell me Joe didnt hustle to push this album waaaay more than Sheek and GFK. And the fact that his 1st single was waaaay bigger than the other artists singles yet he didnt sell that much more than them is bad no matter how you slice it.
that basically sums it up..Once again.."I Wont Tell" is one of the hottest singles out right now and was getting WAY WAY more plays& buzz then Sheek and GFK and basically any other single...its real bad no matter how a N' looks at it...point blank

haven't we already figured it out that having a "bigger record" doesn't mean you'll sell more records? ask FLO RIDA...
tell that to soulja boy.
fat joe's sales will be da standard of all NYC rappers coming out from now on..count on it
get the hell outta here.

fat joe sucks, end of story.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NinjaHood you're embarassing yourself . . . You're lookin as bad as Fat Joe right now . . .

You put a list of the 10 best albums of 06 from lord knows where. Fat Joe had one of the 10 best albums of 06
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
just put this in perspective,where was Lupe Fiasco's debut?? Hip Hop Is Dead anyone?? How about Blue Collar?? Fishcale?? The Big Bang?? More Fish?? You're an idiot so of course youwould reference an idiotic source . . . Unless you made that ******ed list yourself . .

Just STOP . . . Your posts are like Fat Joes music, we only check it out for a cheap laugh . . . You're a babbling FOOL . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Posting all these album covers like ANYone is gonna go to the store and pick that garbage up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we don't care what the covers look like . . . Me,Myself & I didn't go gold in latin America . . . You and I both know that . . . I want an RIAA link to all of those albums as confirmation . . . Andeven so that makes 3/8 in what activity is 3/8 considered a success?? And we know its really 2/8 . . . If I went to work and only worked 2 out of 8 hourswouldn't I deserve to be fired?? And sales aside he's prolly 2/8 in quality (and that's being generous) and that's what it all boils down to .. . 90% of my favorite rappers don't put up #s, but they make quality MUSIC . . . Fat Joe doesn't . . . He could sell 10 mill with his next album, itsstill gonna be a !*!% sandwhich . . . You're playin yourself fam . . .

And back to what my man IllPhill said, I have to STRONGLY disagree . . . I find it inconcievible that an artist selling 5 million albums could be doing worsethen an artist not breaking 100K . . . I mean Fat Joe could make 10 dollars a copy and STILL not make a mill with those sales . . . You tellin me an artistselling 5 million couldn't tour??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you don't believe that yourself . . . Show me the record label that would rather have an artist sell 100Kthan sell a 5 million
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this !*!% is ******ed fam . . . So me an artist that sold 5 mill and was in major debt . . . And those few cases is because ofawful business . . . TLC had a bum deal, sold millions and didn't make much money, but you telling me they couldn't have toured?? Are you kidding me .. . Didn't Fat Joe he gets 20K a show or some !*!% . . . Is Fat Joe could be paid 20K to perform his only 6 good songs he should be touring all the time .. . Only problem is people who sell 100K don't get booked at major venues . . .

All this record label !*!% I could care less for, I couldn't an imagine an artist selling 5 million copies and his label still being in the red . . .I'm sure its happened, but if an artist is capable of moving 5 million units you'd think a multi million dollar company could come up with a way tomake that back, and if they couldn't that's a sign of their own stupidity . . . If you can't make your artist/label any money off selling 5 millionyou don't deserve that responsibility . . . Its not the artists fault unless they suck as bad as Fat Joe . . .

Back to NinjaHood, how you gonna call Fat Joe a legend then say he's the Robert Horry of rap, is Robert Horry a legend??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're a fool . . .8you haven't answered the majority of the !*!% I been asking you . . . You have yet to reveal to me what Fat Joe did that was legendary??

Fat Joe's catalog is laughable . . . He has prolly 20 good/decent songs in his life, and I bet he didn't write more than 3 of them by himself . . .

NinjaHood you are the worst person in the wooooooooooooorld . . . Word to Chris Matthews . . .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NinjaHood you're embarassing yourself . . . You're lookin as bad as Fat Joe right now . . .

You put a list of the 10 best albums of 06 from lord knows where. Fat Joe had one of the 10 best albums of 06
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
just put this in perspective, where was Lupe Fiasco's debut?? Hip Hop Is Dead anyone?? How about Blue Collar?? Fishcale?? The Big Bang?? More Fish?? You're an idiot so of course you would reference an idiotic source . . . Unless you made that ******ed list yourself . .

Just STOP . . . Your posts are like Fat Joes music, we only check it out for a cheap laugh . . . You're a babbling FOOL . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Posting all these album covers like ANYone is gonna go to the store and pick that garbage up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we don't care what the covers look like . . . Me, Myself & I didn't go gold in latin America . . . You and I both know that . . . I want an RIAA link to all of those albums as confirmation . . . And even so that makes 3/8 in what activity is 3/8 considered a success?? And we know its really 2/8 . . . If I went to work and only worked 2 out of 8 hours wouldn't I deserve to be fired?? And sales aside he's prolly 2/8 in quality (and that's being generous) and that's what it all boils down to . . . 90% of my favorite rappers don't put up #s, but they make quality MUSIC . . . Fat Joe doesn't . . . He could sell 10 mill with his next album, its still gonna be a !*!% sandwhich . . . You're playin yourself fam . . .

And back to what my man IllPhill said, I have to STRONGLY disagree . . . I find it inconcievible that an artist selling 5 million albums could be doing worse then an artist not breaking 100K . . . I mean Fat Joe could make 10 dollars a copy and STILL not make a mill with those sales . . . You tellin me an artist selling 5 million couldn't tour??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you don't believe that yourself . . . Show me the record label that would rather have an artist sell 100K than sell a 5 million
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this !*!% is ******ed fam . . . So me an artist that sold 5 mill and was in major debt . . . And those few cases is because of awful business . . . TLC had a bum deal, sold millions and didn't make much money, but you telling me they couldn't have toured?? Are you kidding me . . . Didn't Fat Joe he gets 20K a show or some !*!% . . . Is Fat Joe could be paid 20K to perform his only 6 good songs he should be touring all the time . . . Only problem is people who sell 100K don't get booked at major venues . . .

All this record label !*!% I could care less for, I couldn't an imagine an artist selling 5 million copies and his label still being in the red . . . I'm sure its happened, but if an artist is capable of moving 5 million units you'd think a multi million dollar company could come up with a way to make that back, and if they couldn't that's a sign of their own stupidity . . . If you can't make your artist/label any money off selling 5 million you don't deserve that responsibility . . . Its not the artists fault unless they suck as bad as Fat Joe . . .

Back to NinjaHood, how you gonna call Fat Joe a legend then say he's the Robert Horry of rap, is Robert Horry a legend??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're a fool . . .8 you haven't answered the majority of the !*!% I been asking you . . . You have yet to reveal to me what Fat Joe did that was legendary??

Fat Joe's catalog is laughable . . . He has prolly 20 good/decent songs in his life, and I bet he didn't write more than 3 of them by himself . . .

NinjaHood you are the worst person in the wooooooooooooorld . . . Word to Chris Matthews . . .
Your a fool for saying Robert Horry isn't a legend... How many rings does dood have. How many memorable shots has he hit. I'm done youjust showed all of us where your state of mind is kid. Embrace hip-hop don't neglect the artform. Thats what some of you guys don't get. Rap issomething every1 can do and hip-hop is something you live. That's where Fat Joe stands out & why he is well respected for his past & present. Nowback to Starvin Harlem's rants.

Mario
Zulu Nation

Back
Top Bottom