Fat or Obese NTers. Why?

Y u no sexy? And that freshman 15 is easy to understand if you've been to college, even if you commute.

Y u no sexy? And that freshman 15 is easy to understand if you've been to college, even if you commute.

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

is the point of this thread to make fat people feel bad?
Pretty much.  These "fat" threads are all the same. I don't think god asked people to make them fat.  Some people are uneducated about a proper diet and exercise.  Some people just don't have the time. It's alot of reasons why people are fat.  But that doesn't stop nt'er's from kicking a person when they're down.  It's the nt way.  What nt'er's are really trying to say is if your fat you should consider a cyanide pill and a diet coke, because you have no business being in the world. If these people are so worried about people being fat then why aren't they giving lessons about how not to be fat.  Anyway, I said my piece, Que the hate.
 a
I'm guessing you haven't visited the Stay/Get Back in Shape thread?  A lot of constructive criticism/motivation given out in that thread.  The only difference is the members who post there are asking for advice.

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

is the point of this thread to make fat people feel bad?
Pretty much.  These "fat" threads are all the same. I don't think god asked people to make them fat.  Some people are uneducated about a proper diet and exercise.  Some people just don't have the time. It's alot of reasons why people are fat.  But that doesn't stop nt'er's from kicking a person when they're down.  It's the nt way.  What nt'er's are really trying to say is if your fat you should consider a cyanide pill and a diet coke, because you have no business being in the world. If these people are so worried about people being fat then why aren't they giving lessons about how not to be fat.  Anyway, I said my piece, Que the hate.
 a
I'm guessing you haven't visited the Stay/Get Back in Shape thread?  A lot of constructive criticism/motivation given out in that thread.  The only difference is the members who post there are asking for advice.

Back
Top Bottom