FAT PRIDE

Do you think Virgie Tovar is an inspiration?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
I wonder how many people have gotten Hepatitis A from eating the butt

I got it from eating food in mexico :rolleyes

^Da hell :lol:

Body positivity means one of two things to me:
A) I don't have the motivation nor discipline to workout and eat healthy and I'm accepting mediocrity.

Or

B) I look good so I want to post hella provocative photos online.

At the moment, I'm in ok shape and I've been too lazy to do better. I know this isn't how I want my body to look so I've got to do better with my eating/gym habits.

I get what she's saying. Some people are naturally in pretty good shape and require little maintenance. Others require much more. Dude clearly gets it in in the gym. I doubt any adult can have a 6 pack without working out.

Everybody wants to be fit and in the best possible shape. I dont like when people lie and try to spin a different narrative.

Married people spin it the worst since they settled and got kids, and not out dating.

but to me thats when you stay super active and let your kids see they need to do the same

Some of yall are mad dumb.

Dont know how you guys think fat shaming is gonna help these people in any way.

Or maybe yall just like making fun of fat people.

Most overweight folks emo eat. Food realses stress but ***** ure insides up. U sweat a lot as well. Hot angry sweaty women are always angry.

If she spent as much time changing her lifestyle as she does coming up with cute quips for why being morbidly obese is okay,
she would already have a nice body that is healthy.

It really comes down to making a decision and until you make it you will remain in your same situation.
I KNOW. I lost 85 lbs and I will never be overweight again.

And she is wrong. You can get happiness, love and ESPECIALLY freedom for losing weight.
She just wouldn't know cause she still fat.

Last edited:
Honestly, I thought nothing of who he was while watching or posting. Was focused on the content. You can call it promoting him if you chose

744.jpg

If you're fat, you can do something about it, point blank. They just choose to demonize others for potentially judging them. The time she spent on that PowerPoint could've been spent on the treadmill.

If you're fat, you can do something about it, point blank. They just choose to demonize others for potentially judging them. The time she spent on that PowerPoint could've been spent on the treadmill.

Okay two points

1) That powerpoint slide she has is a complete ******* lie & dangerous to people's psyche & health
2) Let's not act like fat people aren't demonized & have a stigma put on them, calling them lazy & judging them isn't constructive criticism a large percentage of the time it's someone trying to exert an advantage over someone else. People who do this often times give two ***** about the "health & well being" of the fat person. they usually are looking to shame someone.

All of these people who are activist against "fat shaming" are justified if they are fully explaining the dangers of being overweight & the effect it can have on your life in the long run. However i think it's also necessary for those people to lend optimism & a feeling of self love to those dealing with weight issues. Considering high Stress amounts to weight gain and continues the cycle.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom