Fat Tuesday's opens in NYC today...gets closed down today due to brawl

Most of queens looks like a lost boyz video from 96 and reeks of poverty.

On a side note, Darien Long wouldve shut this nonsense down from the get go.

My uncle used to live in Queens (Rego Park), he moved out.....
.....to Chicago. 
laugh.gif

When you think of Japan you think of Tokyo, China, hong Kong, Australia, Sydney, Canada, Toronto, Britain... London. USA , you think of NY.

It's just one of those cities that stand out. No matter how much you hate it. I'm sure in those counties I mentioned, the citizens probably feel the same way about those top cities.

Get used to it.
This is so false but typical NY. Probably never left Brooklyn. 
laugh.gif

When people OUTSIDE the United States think of our country they actually think of CA before ANYTHING else. Doesn't matter what continent. 

They might rarely know the difference between SF and LA, Bay Area and Southern California, but guarantee California is what they're thinking of. 

When people OUTSIDE the United States think of our country they actually think of CA before ANYTHING else. Doesn't matter what continent. 

Truth. Every single person that I've met outside of the States always mentions Cali, it's rare that NY even comes up. They are always fascinated with movie stars and the beaches, nice weather, asking the weirdest questions about famous people, blondes with D cups, etc. I think I've had one dude ask me a Q about NY and it was about skyscrapers actually...told guy that the "glass" building is actually in Chicago not NY.

There is so much lulz in this thread

every ******* time a nyc thread pops up, we get the interboro wars started :lol: it never fails.

everytime. and u are assured Diego will come thru and slander queens, talmbout we dusty, soft...can't see him wit da hands. w.e.

and for the record, who cares about the bronx? its not staten island (they can keep their racist DA and ******** conservative population), but only time i hit up bx is to drive thru it to go to new england.

queens > *

come at me

3105d824f4622de0cc8f58e44eea193273f68e52-first-look-at-the-fantastic-four-super-suits-shows-a-completely-new-style.gif

Last edited:
I don't know who you guys talking about maybe pinoys talk about Cali but British and most euros think nyc. again an entire state has to be compared to 1 city......

Truth. Every single person that I've met outside of the States always mentions Cali, it's rare that NY even comes up. They are always fascinated with movie stars and the beaches, nice weather, asking the weirdest questions about famous people, blondes with D cups, etc. I think I've had one dude ask me a Q about NY and it was about skyscrapers actually...told guy that the "glass" building is actually in Chicago not NY.
I tell people I'm from Oakland, CA and they're generally shocked I don't surf. 
laugh.gif

This is so false but typical NY. Probably never left Brooklyn. 
laugh.gif

They might rarely know the difference between SF and LA, Bay Area and Southern California, but guarantee California is what they're thinking of. 
You guys are delusional lol. One thing you can't argue is with facts and the fact is that NYC is and has been the most visited city by tourists. aka its what people from out of the states come to visit most..

so chill

Last edited:
All this queens slander :smh: you Celeste pizza eating broke boys need to swing through the legit spots in Queens instead of chilling in Mordor.

Last edited:
The bronx the only place in NYC still stealing car radios and tryna rob dudes for a coat with no gun no knife no nothing..... **** look like it's still going thru reaganomics

:rofl: it aint too bad out there mane

Have yall forgot about Staten?

Supthin boulevard whaddup!

All this queens slander :smh: you Celeste pizza eating broke boys need to swing through the legit spots in Queens instead of chilling in Mordor.

Brooklyn got love for Queens and vice-versa. The only two boroughs to get school off for Brooklyn-Queens Day :pimp:

****** from the Bronx mad because they live in 1945 Berlin

Staten Island really is the only irrelevant borough. Place is filled with glow in the dark guidos.

Nobody and I mean nobody likes Staten Island. Even the people from Staten Island don't even like Staten Island.
This is 100% Facts!

Also Bronx is buttcheeks too. Nobody rocks with the Bronx unless you trying to smang a bad Dominican chick, but then again you could just go to Spanish Harlem, but 9/10 she is gonna have atleast 2-3 kids.

P.S. For the record those Italian women from Staten Island have hairy buttholes. Trust me on this, happened to me on numerous occasions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom