Favorite city outside of your own?

AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN!

The city is unlike any other in Texas and even the surrounding country side is gorgeous. Lake Travis & the Texas Hill Country >>>>>>>>>>>

From LA, the actual city of Los Angeles, and I absolutely love Oakland.

Reminds me of Long Beach but much more diverse. Would love to work and live up there if given the chance :pimp:

Born & raised in Minneapolis. My favorite city, even more than my hometown, is Houston.

The women, the food, the culture... All amazing. Like Drake said:

Don't run from it, like H-Town in the summertime, I keep it 100
Met a lot of girls in my times there
Word to Paul Wall, not one fronted
I was birthed there in my first year
Man I know that place like I come from it

Word to the NTers (Brian & Chris) out there that helped a brotha out. Shout out to the Lady Cougars at U of H :evil:

I want to move and Houston is at the top of the list right next to Detroit (family there and lots of opportunity for growth in certain fields)

Last edited:
Houston gets old fast. Trust me.

Its one of those cities that great to visit, but it sucks to live here.

Houston gets old fast. Trust me.

Its one of those cities that great to visit, but it sucks to live here.
When you think about it, a lot of places are like that. It's life. I've thought about this "I would love to live in _______". Then when you think about day to day activities, then cost of living etc. It's no different that where you are unless you live in a real small town. I mean, I might see it a little different being from Brooklyn, but it depends on what setting you like personally. After a while people find reasons to complain about where they live. This is why vacations/travel are necessary. Experience a little bit of everywhere one at a time. 

Houston has / had ( that's arguable) a good rap scene but other than that I don't know how anybody could like that dirty *** musty city.

Seriously, Im dedicating every once of my being to moving to Miami within the next 2 years.

Never said Houston >, but I think there's a reason so many people from other cities and states settle here for lengthy periods of time. I personally think its more of a live-in city than visit. Plus, there's not too many places where you can see a lot, and be secluded from everything if you want any isolation. I don't need to be biased at all. I also don't have to convince you either cause you've repeatedly made it clear in multiple threads that you're extremely anti-Houston :lol:

Austin is overrated. It's catered towards white people..the whole "Austin is diverse" thing is BS. It's also small and congested..

I like Houston and how huge the city is. Good food, very diverse place. The humidity and traffic is bad but you get used to it.

Last edited:
Name was made before I moved here. I was definitely excited, but that quickly turned into disappointment.
Just like any other city you'd be living in. Houston is pretty boring, but there is a TON of money to be made out here. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

From SF but love Chicago. Granted I only visited the nicer parts but I still love the city. Clean, people are cool, transit system seems to get you everywhere and they got good food. And I like San Diego too but I've only been there a couple of times. Not sure if I'd live out there though but I think it is a cleaner LA. And Hawaii is a given. It's always nice up there.

Name was made before I moved here. I was definitely excited, but that quickly turned into disappointment.
Just like any other city you'd be living in. Houston is pretty boring, but there is a TON of money to be made out here. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

This is very true. Thats why I'm here. If you're an engineer, Houston is definitely a place where you can make lots of money.

The company I'm with now, has offices in Miami. Thats a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom