February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

went to pismo outlet today. not a lot left there. just scattered aj20 fusions low and that ugly blue color mid. didn't want to wait in line for an hour ortwo for something that i wasn't feeling. not much clothing selection as far as jordan apparel. anyone been to folsom? anything there?

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

went to pismo outlet today. not a lot left there. just scattered aj20 fusions low and that ugly blue color mid. didn't want to wait in line for an hour or two for something that i wasn't feeling. not much clothing selection as far as jordan apparel. anyone been to folsom? anything there?

How far away is the Pismo outlet from Folsom? That seems like really far and there's really nothing at folsom. I went a few weeks ago and nothing great.

HareJordanTwentyThree - I seen those @ Cabezon (Desert Hill Premium Outlets) #909-849-0466 for $41.99 a couple weeks back. Near FSR so you might want to trygiving them a call if you're still looking for those shoes.

pismo outlet from folsom is like 6 hours away. only went there cuz i took the wife there for valentine's, so decided to stop by. for me, pismo is like alittle more than 4 hours away from my home, folsom is 2.5 hours away. pismo is a very small outlet, smalles i've been to in central to northern ca. smallerthan tulare, ca nike outlet.

Originally Posted by aikman1215

HareJordanTwentyThree - I seen those @ Cabezon (Desert Hill Premium Outlets) #909-849-0466 for $41.99 a couple weeks back. Near FSR so you might want to try giving them a call if you're still looking for those shoes.
Thanks, dialing # right now.

I remember someone mentioning another outlet besides the Seattle Premium Outlet that has the Jordan III/XX CDP for YOUTH. Does anyone recall what the otheroutlet was. I am looking for a size 7Y none at Seattle.

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

I remember someone mentioning another outlet besides the Seattle Premium Outlet that has the Jordan III/XX CDP for YOUTH. Does anyone recall what the other outlet was. I am looking for a size 7Y none at Seattle.
AZ Mills had them abt a mnth ago but I was there yesterday and didnt see them. BTW, nothing to report at AZ mills except a few pairs of
Jordan 6 rings (olympics and blk/olive) but i didnt check sizes or price. Oh, also had a few "China" Hyperdunks, I beleive $109.99.

I remember someone mentioning another outlet besides the Seattle Premium Outlet that has the Jordan III/XX CDP for YOUTH. Does anyone recall what the other outlet was. I am looking for a size 7Y none at Seattle.
Opry Mills Outlet (Nashville, TN) should have a 7Y left.
(615)514-0204

Originally Posted by Jballer20

any wrentham outlet updates
My dude, you just asked this 2 days ago and nobody responded. Since nobody responded the first time, I was probably the last one to go there, andit was probably 3 weeks ago and I took pictures and posted up what they had.

Limerick Outlet, PA

Found these at my local Marshall's. It was the only pair I saw, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Kinda scuffed so I passed. If you're near aMarshall's, it might be worth checking out, but I wouldn't go out of my way hunting for them.

what size were them zoom turbines? the lace is in the way! i need those
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tepster

what size were them zoom turbines? the lace is in the way! i need those
pimp.gif
co sign, i regret selling my pair for $10 bucks, it was beat but still regret selling them, one of the best and comfiest basketball shoes i haveplayed in.

dope citrons i might have to hit them up. i'm going hunting today maybe a j-ville update later

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by Jballer20

any wrentham outlet updates
My dude, you just asked this 2 days ago and nobody responded. Since nobody responded the first time, I was probably the last one to go there, and it was probably 3 weeks ago and I took pictures and posted up what they had.
wow calm down man lets not get a hissy fit do you have sand in your vagina or what
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Anyone seen the Jordan VI Cleats at outlets lately???

As of a few weeks ago, Seattle Premium had a lot of size 13's and maybe some 12.5's. I think they were $30 but don't quote me on that. If you needa smaller size, do the Nike Product Locater and you'll probably find some.

Back
Top Bottom