February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

prolly dropped again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by bigj505

at this point, i just wanna know... how much were they? best pick up of the year to be honest. strictly based off the fact that they dropped a couple of years ago
I wouldn't say best of the year. HOH Blue Foamposite and HOH Kidd Flightposite both hit outlets this year.
i know Im not the only one who wants to know, so I'll ask.... where? when? how much? how many?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by bigj505

at this point, i just wanna know... how much were they? best pick up of the year to be honest. strictly based off the fact that they dropped a couple of years ago
I wouldn't say best of the year. HOH Blue Foamposite and HOH Kidd Flightposite both hit outlets this year.
i know Im not the only one who wants to know, so I'll ask.... where? when? how much? how many?
laugh.gif
thats what im thinking... i wanna know who, what, when, where, and why... plus how????
eek.gif

Originally Posted by tepster

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

quick question about the F&F cards, i have 1 card but theres 3 outlets in my area i want to go to... if i buy something at the first store, will they take the card from me? thanks for any help
They are supposed too but i have asked and in some cases begged to keep the card and they let me!
Nope- the card is good all weekend and you can use the same card more than once.. they will let you keep it..

Finishline - heads up they have the CDP 11/12 in size 7.5 and 8 right now. Plus, free shipping on order of $75 or more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

my best pick up was from the Nike outlet in Michigan City, IN.
I got the sample yellow/black hd's for $30
pimp.gif

Really, thats a surprise.

That outlet gets NOTHING.
Yup I know, I rarely go there but one day last november I stopped in and there they were.
A simple box switch and they were mine
pimp.gif
nice find! can you post a pic?

Big Ups to JoeySole for the FnF card...got it a couple days ago, used it this morning.

I didnt scan the whole store because I was in a bit of a rush ... didnt look like they had a great selection anyway from what I did see but...

Jersey Gardens had these (not my pic) ...

FSR - 79.99 ... Scooped a pair for $55 with the FnF card... Good looks again joey

Damn very nice on those yellow 4's ....I really miss the true outlet steals....I remember getting Jedis and Sea Crystals for 39.99 each a few years back.

Getting back to actual outlet updates...
LunarTrainers (318115 101) are available in at least a couple outlets for $51.99.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Any AZ Mills update from the 1 or 2 members on here who frequent that outlet?!
laugh.gif

Nope, Im going there tomorrow but heading out to Anthem in a few minutes. Will post update, if anything, when i get back.

any chicago guys been to aurora lately? was thinkin about going there tomorrow but if its not worth it, i might hit up gurnee or south chicago. thanks

Back
Top Bottom