Feds bust suspected Ecstacy drug ring centerd around Bay Area Rap label

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by Johnson1

Thizz Entertainment's business model was simple: sell drugs to finance the record label

Sounds very dumbed down. Doesn't even make sense...

real life....
not dumb... they arent selling records or nothing so how else are they suppose to have funds for the label
laugh.gif

also i winder how this will affect the drugs in the bay

Thizz Entertainment's business model was simple: sell drugs to finance the record label

Laundering money doesnt make sense?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

It's like when dudes saw that oil rig tatted on Baby's head and thought his oil company was legit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Brolic Scholar wrote:

Johnson1 wrote:

You start a rap label to launder money FROM the dope game, not start a dope operation to fund wack raps.

The way it's worded it's like some remedial raps %+$$$* only had dreams of being hood famous and started slanging to put out music. When if you're hustling correctly, you have multiple cash businesses set up to launder money. I can see having the rap label as one legit business, but a two piece operation? Dumb.

/\ I see what you're saying...but then I don't. The two work one in the same.

Obviously the business overall is a drug front to clean money but that same money was also probably funding studio time, equipment, travel expenses, etc.

Makes sense to me.

Lil Bruce and Dubee
30t6p3b.gif

Is PSD in this also? Everybody know he just got out for doing 2 in the feds.

That's all bad

but you already know, THIZZ IZ WUT IT IZ
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

How did PSD get out didn't he get caught with somethin like 1000 pills?
laugh.gif

Thizz ENT havent put out quality music since 2004.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How did PSD get out didn't he get caught with somethin like 1000 pills?
laugh.gif

Thizz ENT havent put out quality music since 2004.

PSD got caught, in of all places, an airport... Sacramento International to be exact with around 6000 pills. My mistake, he held it down for 4. 2008 until recently, I'm guessing. But, what part of the game is that? Let me get in touch with his lawyer sometime.
laugh.gif

But yeah, Thizz ain't put out good music ever since Dre died. Since then, they just have been finding a reason to get smacked off pills, create DVDs and all put out their other little side hustles.

It's all bad, though

laugh.gif
Listening to the B-legit, c-bo and little bruce song, "gotta buy dope from us." I guess Little bruce wasn't playing around. 

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

laugh.gif
Listening to the B-legit, c-bo and little bruce song, "gotta buy dope from us." I guess Little bruce wasn't playing around. 

"i smoke's big with rider, and gary payton" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bo-LOC!!!

Damn, hearing some of these names brings me back to my youth and High School.

Loved "Till my Casket Drops" and appreciate, prior to C-Bo screwing them, him bringing the Mob Figgaz onto the scene.

I know I'm probably a little older than some of you, especially those who actually liked the Thizz era, but did any of you used to post/read B.A.R.T.net (Bay Area Rap Talk) prior to it converting to the siccness or whatever?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Bo-LOC!!!

Damn, hearing some of these names brings me back to my youth and High School.

Loved "Till my Casket Drops" and appreciate, prior to C-Bo screwing them, him bringing the Mob Figgaz onto the scene.

I know I'm probably a little older than some of you, especially those who actually liked the Thizz era, but did any of you used to post/read B.A.R.T.net (Bay Area Rap Talk) prior to it converting to the siccness or whatever?

i was just on it readin the same thread before i came here.. the difference in perspective is funny

knew what this was about before reading the whole topic line....dis is how da game goes!

LOL @ whoever said it was going to be a drought in the bay...

They didn't say nothin about Diggs. But damn..Dubee and Lil Bruce. Dubee was the dopest though from his early work til about mid 2000s.

Back
Top Bottom