Fellas Help me understand paying female rent

mutualarrangements_screenshot.png

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nothing to understand. They get their penis wet so they reward the woman for rewarding them. As long as you view sex as a reward you will always be a slave of it. They don't know any better man, it isn't their fault. Their father didn't teach them any better. I feel sorry for them to be honest man.

Then they will somehow rationalize it as them having respect for women but they don't know that the woman is laughing them out.

Give me the facebook names of these dudes so I can send them a message telling them that they are idiots. Please, I have an alias name on FB so they won't know who I am nor will they be able to trace it back to NT
my man dc...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are these guys you know in their late 50s? If so makes sense, too old to be playing that game. Happens a lot out on the west coast.
Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

You're always paying for it.
No woman is ever just going to give it away
this is a myth
Dating and all the things men have to do to court a woman says otherwise
That's the thing though you don't have to pay every woman to smash. You don't even have to court much. They're all not like that. Call them what you will but there is a way.

If you accept that as a fact you're already defeated though.

Ol skool cats paying car notes, rent, utilities, ect. ain't nothing new. A couple of my Uncles's friends actually brag about it.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Helping your girlfriend cover her rent is a nice gesture, paying sOme random JO's rent so that when you are not there she has the next dude over is straight wreckless z
My girl has helped put food on the table when I couldn't (we're both students.) I wouldn't mind helping her out with rent/cell bill/etc. But that's because I know she would do the same for me without question.

IDK where dudes get off trying to excuse their tricking on random $!@%$!. That stuff ain't cool.

That's the thing though you don't have to pay every woman to smash. You don't even have to court much. They're all not like that. Call them what you will but there is a way.

Exactly, and then some of you dudes wonder how and why these females can sense that defeatist attitude that you have within youself even before you say a word.  You dudes have that sorry simpish attitude from the way you walk to the way you carry yourself, just like the song says........"It's written all over your face"  Woman can spot you dudes in a crowd easily and then go in for the kill like sharks to blood.  Just about anything in life can be free if you know what your doing, same rule applies to females.........they are no different. 

If the {} comes wit' a Lamborghini then I can see why dudes is payin' rent for the wimmenz.

Other than that, you can miss me wit' all dat' stuff...

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

"one thing i never do pay for %!%#@" i dont care if its wetter than water i aint goin outta pocket for somethin that god made free

people buy weed everyday b

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

As long as you view sex as a reward you will always be a slave of it. 

Just came in here to quote this.  Prolly the most real life thing I've ever heard on NT.  Listen up..  

Just came in here to quote this.  Prolly the most real life thing I've ever heard on NT.  Listen up..  

laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Man I was JUST about to quote this.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

"one thing i never do pay for %!%#@" i dont care if its wetter than water i aint goin outta pocket for somethin that god made free

people buy weed everyday b
true
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The only women's rent,bills or whatever I would pay is my mothers or daughters. It's disgusting that some of you are trying to justify this. It's also telling that its the same dudes that were justifying buying bottles. Even more worrisome is that some of you actually think the only way to play is to pay. Yea, you keep on spending your doe, meanwhile Sean from highschool, troy from work and Charles from the gym are making them cheeks wiggle for free.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The only women's rent,bills or whatever I would pay is my mothers or daughters. It's disgusting that some of you are trying to justify this. It's also telling that its the same dudes that were justifying buying bottles. Even more worrisome is that some of you actually think the only way to play is to pay. Yea, you keep on spending your doe, meanwhile Sean from highschool, troy from work and Charles from the gym are making them cheeks wiggle for free.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Time is money, and some dudes don't have the time to constantly go out every weekend to go out and do the back and forth to get a female that won't always be around when he has the urge. For them, the success rate doesn't justify the time investment. They would rather just pay the money for a female that they are content with and they know that if they're paying, they can get it whenever they want (generally?).

Not saying that I agree with it, but I'm assuming that this is the perspective.

You're supposed to view it as..... ?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Athletes/rappers/entertainers do this all day every day...

why wouldn't a regular guy?

ya'll scream dates are paying for box so why not just work it out up front?

cut all the BS you get what you want she gets what she wants...

maybe its that good
laugh.gif
mooch mentality
laugh.gif

type of girl to say "only broke dudes dont give women money when asked!"

Originally Posted by fc15

An agreed upon act that has mutual benefits for both parties.  The moment you start treating it as a commodity, you've already lost.  @%++!*% get +*@#%* ayyday b...

Originally Posted by fc15

KSteezy pretty much established that I'm a sex addict, but even still, sex is just something to do.  Its just fun, the same way that playing video games or sports is fun.  Quit viewing it like these whor'dourves are doing you a favor 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Exactly, and then some of you dudes wonder how and why these females can sense that defeatist attitude that you have within youself even before you say a word.  You dudes have that sorry simpish attitude from the way you walk to the way you carry yourself, just like the song says........"It's written all over your face"  Woman can spot you dudes in a crowd easily and then go in for the kill like sharks to blood.  Just about anything in life can be free if you know what your doing, same rule applies to females.........they are no different. 
Word
laugh.gif
 Like that one buffalo in a whole herd that you know is about to get picked off by that lion. Sticks out badly. 
WISEPHAROAH wrote:
The only women's rent,bills or whatever I would pay is my mothers or daughters. It's disgusting that some of you are trying to justify this. It's also telling that its the same dudes that were justifying buying bottles. Even more worrisome is that some of you actually think the only way to play is to pay. Yea, you keep on spending your doe, meanwhile Sean from highschool, troy from work and Charles from the gym are making them cheeks wiggle for free.

roll.gif
it's true though

I have to admit, if its one of those section 8 shorties with the $25 dollar rent, i might thrown $10 on that once in awhile if I can get open 24/7 access, but I want vag, oral and anal, with dinner too...dont play with me

Back
Top Bottom