Fellas over 21, do you still wear your earrings?

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

why not?
Was that directed at me?

Julius F. Wrek

no, thats an answer meaning, theres nothing wrong with wearing earings over 21 but u gotta at least keep em small.

pimp.gif

I haven't for a few years but I will again eventually..looks kinda crazy with holes in your ears, kinda proves people right who disagreed with wearing themin the first place

You know what I wore them for the longest time throughout high school and stuff but then lost my diamonds and just never put any earrings back in. I'm 21right now and switched my style up and now I dont even like wearing earrings. Especially since so many younger dudes rock the fake CZ's and all that I donteven want none in my ear. I feel more grown without them to
grin.gif

I have 3.. 2 on my left and one on my right.

I only were my left one, its a dice I need to get some new earings.

i used to wear big fake ones from the flea market till bout 19. now i rock real 2 carat diamond paved in both ears on special occasions .Im 24 now btw.

These post make me crack up

Best b4 dates on wearing sneakers clothes and now jewellery why 21 because wat u a man now lol

Dont matter how old u are do u if u like earings wear them

Ive never had complaints or been told its unprofesional and im 29 had them peirced since I was 16 was not an impulse thing I wanted them for keeps

All u takein em out do it for u not for wat somebody might think of u Iam me if I wanna rock earings I will end of story.

All this when will u stop dressing a certain way stop rocking sneakers nonsense needs to stop live ya lives n stop worrying about pointless stuff.

Peace
Scottie

i have my 1st and 2nd holes in both ears, i wear them when i go out like to a bar or a club and some get togethers as well. my earrings arent anything hugetho, simple studs.

Back
Top Bottom