Fellas over 21, do you still wear your earrings?

Joined Dec 24, 2007
Yep, my right ear got infected like a month ago. Im waiting for it to heal completely so I can put it back on. So I'm only rockin with the left right now.

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
I never had any. I wanted to in high school, but my mom said she would rip them off my ears and kick me out of the house if I go through. Needless to say Ididn't.

Joined Dec 25, 2007
ive been thinking about getting my ears pierced. im 21 btw. ill get something small like a half karat since i got small ears

Joined Dec 27, 2004
Yea but I take them out for interviews/ professional settings. As I got older they got smaller though, I started out with some HUGE rocks (aka pieces of glass)now I just have some nice small joints.

Joined Mar 29, 2002
im not sure of the size but they're small ,however aestetically pleasing my left ear doesn't want an earring though i've gotten it pierced twiceand both times it ended up infected

Joined Oct 15, 2003
I've had earrings for like 10 years now... and I randomly grew out of em one day a few months ago...

I wanna get some new ones though

Joined Feb 22, 2007
I think I stopped wearing them when I was 18 or 19, I think I kept losing them and got tired of buying new ones

Joined Sep 23, 2008
Yeah I don't really feel the big ones.
I be working with these dudes who are 40+ still rocking big nuggets. NOT a good look.
When I get that old if I still rock em at that...matter fact I don't think I'll rock em when I'm that old

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now