Fellas, share your story of getting played (Happens to the best of us)

I'm single and I wouldn't mind being in a relationship.. but if I'm in one I would put alot of effort to make it work..

& i'm not tryna do that and end up in the cold like the snowman. I really really really really can't trust these chicks man..

These stories don't help either..
laugh.gif

Here's one, not mine but someone i know

So this dude I know been trying talk to this chick throughout his hs years, and she fronts on him all the time.. Fast forward to 2 years after high school.
He speaks to her and she finally starts dating him and eventually they were in a relationship for like 1-2 years. They decide to move to Florida together. (Both live in NY)
She ended up moving to Florida first. He would move to Florida in only 1 month after. So she's in Florida now. He begins preparing, pack his stuff, transfer jobs and everything to Florida. He gets there and in 2 months found out she's been cheating on him when she first moved. 

indifferent.gif

Do you know how much you're giving up? Job, school, lifelong friends, comfortability. Moving into a different environment, starting over to find this out?
sick.gif

I'm single and I wouldn't mind being in a relationship.. but if I'm in one I would put alot of effort to make it work..

& i'm not tryna do that and end up in the cold like the snowman. I really really really really can't trust these chicks man..

These stories don't help either..
laugh.gif

Here's one, not mine but someone i know

So this dude I know been trying talk to this chick throughout his hs years, and she fronts on him all the time.. Fast forward to 2 years after high school.
He speaks to her and she finally starts dating him and eventually they were in a relationship for like 1-2 years. They decide to move to Florida together. (Both live in NY)
She ended up moving to Florida first. He would move to Florida in only 1 month after. So she's in Florida now. He begins preparing, pack his stuff, transfer jobs and everything to Florida. He gets there and in 2 months found out she's been cheating on him when she first moved. 

indifferent.gif

Do you know how much you're giving up? Job, school, lifelong friends, comfortability. Moving into a different environment, starting over to find this out?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Tone post her pics dog!!!!

The best satisfaction is getting a girl badder than the one who played you...who's totally down for you
pimp.gif
Definitely K ... esp when the ex sees her ... and can't really say you down graded.

40096_418104973980_546188980_4819117_6484424_n.jpg

68354_437086503980_546188980_5210588_141364_n.jpg

39984_456429336619_680726619_6764335_1674435_n.jpg
67719_491715246619_680726619_7545424_3296509_n.jpg

^ that's her cousin who I was originally trying to talk to .. then she was 15
eek.gif
... so then I went for the chick who played me ...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Tone post her pics dog!!!!

The best satisfaction is getting a girl badder than the one who played you...who's totally down for you
pimp.gif
Definitely K ... esp when the ex sees her ... and can't really say you down graded.

40096_418104973980_546188980_4819117_6484424_n.jpg

68354_437086503980_546188980_5210588_141364_n.jpg

39984_456429336619_680726619_6764335_1674435_n.jpg
67719_491715246619_680726619_7545424_3296509_n.jpg

^ that's her cousin who I was originally trying to talk to .. then she was 15
eek.gif
... so then I went for the chick who played me ...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Murda He

Never really been in a serious relationship.
I only pipe and flirt to avoid the stories in this thread.
wink.gif
Gotta take the good with the bad... cats like you turn 40 and have no family of their own. That's gotta be worse than any of this stuff in here.
laugh.gif
Chill son. I'm only 18. I said I've never been in a serious relationship, not that I'll never be in a serious relationship.

18? You good  for now. Don't be like some peeps I know.

Talking about they aren't getting married until they are close to 30 or after.
laugh.gif
Funny people I swear. They seriously think they are just going to up and meet somebody whenever they want that can fill that role.

This. That's all I meant by it youngster..  these people slay me
laugh.gif
. Do you, but if a good one swings your way, recognize it and man up to it. Trust me. You owe it to yourself not to let the good chick slip by because you were too focused on slaying every bad chick you saw.
laugh.gif
 much worse.

I recently realized that any woman over 30 is basically scorned, and jaded. True love happens when you are young, by the time a broad hits 30 she got bills, and her priorities change.

Sure piping random broads is fun until you 33 in the vip section of your local hiphop club in a room full of 24 year olds.

I thought I had atleast until 29. The game done durastically changed.
tired.gif

;lol
30t6p3b.gif
... folk, I peeped early on what the game was finna be cuz when we were in HS, all my boys was pushing up on 100+ while I'm sitting here with my 2 and 3 concubines thinking to myself, "it's finna be at least 300 SUPER pissed females added to the fold inthen next 5 years... I better stop BSing and grab one of these unscorned types FAST!". And so when I was like 19, I did so. But that ai't work
laugh.gif
. Now swhorty is SUPER scormed
laugh.gif
... so yeah man.. it's real out there. IDK why a man would even wanna be dating after 30. It's just %$!%$
laugh.gif
.  If I ain't retired from the "Game" before then, I'ma feel immature for my age group
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Murda He

Never really been in a serious relationship.
I only pipe and flirt to avoid the stories in this thread.
wink.gif
Gotta take the good with the bad... cats like you turn 40 and have no family of their own. That's gotta be worse than any of this stuff in here.
laugh.gif
Chill son. I'm only 18. I said I've never been in a serious relationship, not that I'll never be in a serious relationship.

18? You good  for now. Don't be like some peeps I know.

Talking about they aren't getting married until they are close to 30 or after.
laugh.gif
Funny people I swear. They seriously think they are just going to up and meet somebody whenever they want that can fill that role.

This. That's all I meant by it youngster..  these people slay me
laugh.gif
. Do you, but if a good one swings your way, recognize it and man up to it. Trust me. You owe it to yourself not to let the good chick slip by because you were too focused on slaying every bad chick you saw.
laugh.gif
 much worse.

I recently realized that any woman over 30 is basically scorned, and jaded. True love happens when you are young, by the time a broad hits 30 she got bills, and her priorities change.

Sure piping random broads is fun until you 33 in the vip section of your local hiphop club in a room full of 24 year olds.

I thought I had atleast until 29. The game done durastically changed.
tired.gif

;lol
30t6p3b.gif
... folk, I peeped early on what the game was finna be cuz when we were in HS, all my boys was pushing up on 100+ while I'm sitting here with my 2 and 3 concubines thinking to myself, "it's finna be at least 300 SUPER pissed females added to the fold inthen next 5 years... I better stop BSing and grab one of these unscorned types FAST!". And so when I was like 19, I did so. But that ai't work
laugh.gif
. Now swhorty is SUPER scormed
laugh.gif
... so yeah man.. it's real out there. IDK why a man would even wanna be dating after 30. It's just %$!%$
laugh.gif
.  If I ain't retired from the "Game" before then, I'ma feel immature for my age group
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom